FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Windows8.1 provided by MicrosoftDreamSpark is final version?

surajkrstha
I want to know windows 8.1 which can be downloaded from "Microsoft DreamSpark for sutdent"(it only say windows 8.1) is final version or preview?? Have anyone downlaoded and use it? He/she can see whether it is preview version or not? I can't risk download of such huge file , it takes long time and i don't want preview version.
drjim
final version? what do you mean by that? do you mean is this the final version that microsoft is going to release of it's windows 8 operating system? if that's the case. no, no i don't think so.
sysna
It is not a preview, it is a final version but i'm not sure. as RTM versions just leaked months ago i think that version is not a preview. But for being sure you can ask in microsoft forum.
surajkrstha
Agreed. I better ask it in Microsoft forum before downloading. But actually final version has released up yet? if not, then surely it isn't final version.
Da Rossa
The final Windows 8.1 version to be released to the public won't be out until October 16 or 17. Just search Google for "Windows 8.1 release date". So no, I don't think that's the final version...
surajkrstha

I got lucky being a technical student.