FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best pizza in your town

criticaldensity
Ok, heres where to tell everyone where your favourite pizza joint is in YOUR town. Though im in the Philly burbs, its worth the 20 minute drive into town to Lorenzos. WORD!! Located on South Street and 3rd, its without a doubt the best slice in the city and the best ive ever had. They are open until 3am and many times theres still a line at that hour. You cant get any toppings and DONT ask for parmesan. They are like pizza nazis, but damn good.
ocalhoun
The worst is hungry howies, I used to work there and I'll tell you:
Their idea of sanitation is "The oven kills everything."
Actually, it dosen't taste that bad...

This comment does not apply to all hungry howies resturaunts, so don't sue me!
inesquecivel
BRUNELLA IS THE BEST!!!

Very Happy
excel
Lorenzo's - South Street, South Philly

alchie0
i live in london...and i would probably say in the area i live in (hampstead) the best pizza is Lupa's. Its this amazing italian pizza.

Very Happy
tingkagol
• Da Vinci's Pizza - an underrated pizza parlor here in the Phils. Yet I just love their pizzas. The popular pizza restaurants here are Yellowcab, Pizza Hut, Shakey's, Sbarro.
drunkfun
Columbo's in Melbourne. Their aussie pizza (ham, cheese, egg, tomato) is dynamite
DJHicks
mama dells pizza here in witham, essex...

on a monday or tuesday - any pizza - any size for 9.99

i have a mega meaty balls pizza with bbq sauce instead of the peppers!

absolutely lovely!

btw a mega is suppose to be able to feed 8 haha!

but i usually have one to my self! haha

and im not fat... well a lil tubby maybe haha!

i dnt have it too often once every one or 2 months
criticaldensity
Great shot Excel. Great shot!! .. mmmmm mouth is watering. Ill be in town tonight Very Happy
godam64
there are some pizza company in my city.
- pizza hut
- pappa ron pizza
argha
I live in New Delhi INDIA..

Pizza Hut.. is the Best for me..
mustaq
hey i believe pizza hut is best since its american company even though there get dove from usa
SilverDogg
the best pizza place here is "blå källan". they make extremely good pizzas, but the best ones are the kebabroll (help me with the right word if you think its wrong), and the mexicana pizza. yum yum!
driftingfe3s
Around the L.A. area I'd say the best pizza I've tasted is Papa John. I love the stuff, buts its expensive. I could get about the same amout of pizza at a bigger chain like Pizza Hut for about half the price.
izcool
There are two very good pizza places nearby where I'm living (Round Lake Beach, IL). The one that I like the most is called Galati Pizza, they sell "football" pizzas that are shaped like, well, a football. The other place that I like to eat pizza from (along with other things like chicken strips) would be Round Lake Olando's.

Menu's and flyers to anyone who's interested lol ?

Around Chicago, I like to go to a place called Frank's Pizzaria, they're pretty good. They have a small sit-in part in the front where hardly anyone is at, most of their sales is out the door. Occasionally, there is a customer who comes in to pick up a pizza, but not really many who sit-in like how I do. Sorry, but no menu for that place, since that's a bit far for me. Razz When I'm at my dad's house I tend to like to go there. Smile

- Mike.
Rolz
Pizza Hut!

Well, I don't really know, most of the pizzas are good over here in Hungary, but I bought a really, really bad one from a noname shop once... I'm never going to buy pizza from there again. Razz

My favourite is the hawaiian (without pineapple).
Donutey
Gumby's in Normal, IL... seriously normal illinois usa actually exists, we also have a normal activity center, normal police departement, and normal college... voted the worst college party town... twice. lol Rolling Eyes
JLC
Here in Chicago, Illinois there are many pizza places but I haven't been to many. So far the best Pizza is Pizza Hut even though i'm starting to change my mind since i ate Domino's. Man, that was good Pizza.
izcool
Donutey wrote:
Gumby's in Normal, IL... seriously normal illinois usa actually exists, we also have a normal activity center, normal police departement, and normal college... voted the worst college party town... twice. lol Rolling Eyes

That's alright. Smile Suddenly an invasion from people in Illinois, neat. Razz Isn't there a town called Bloomington-Normal or are those cities/towns that are nearby eachother ?

- Mike.
christoph
Pizza...mmmmmmmmmm.... I am getting hungry... I have lived most of my life in the USA and Pizza Hut taught me what pizza is... Now I live in Switzerland and I think eating my moms pizzas are the best... Not even in Rom there are Pizzas as good as those of my mom...
gonchiweb
here the most popular and best in pizza and italian food is "La pasiva" I like it a lot but its very expensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the worst, i dont know maybe "pecos bill" it has a large range of food but bad quality food i dont like it at all.
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Mark999111
piza in my town tend to suck

but there's a great little place about 15mins walk from my house
nfuriate
lol, i'd just go with the local pizza hut express, pretty good quality.
BigBoss
Best pizza in my down is, hands down, Papa John's new personal pan pizza. It is some of the best deep dish pizza I have ever had. I couold eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner without getting sick of it.
Mathias
The best pizzeria/pizza in the Eastern seaboard is Cafe Milano! So you understand;

Cafe Milano was founded by my father in early 2005 in Clearwater, Florida. My dad is Italian, I am Italian, the majority of my family is Italian - and I don't mean 3rd generation or 4th generation, I mean 1st generation Italian; period. Anyways, as such, you could sort of expect a good pizzeria from us, but good doesn't cut it here. In 3 - 4 months, we've racked a fan base of the whole of Clearwater, some of the surrounding cities, had two reviews (that we didn't ask for) - both good - and had a celeb come to our pizzeria and eat there. I could go on...

And yes, we ARE pizza nazis - I kid you not.
NO PINEAPPLE FOR YOU!
SamGung
Little Caeser's followed by Papa John's great pizza!
deca
I like Rocky Rococo's. If we aren't going to a franchise, I would have to say the bowling alley or Rosati's has the best pizza.
MidwestCreative
Milwaukee WI

Pizza Shuttle. Open forever and they gots a beer and slice deal that's top notch. Add to that a list of toppings a mile long and you've got a pretty damn awesome pizza joint.

Oh yeah, they're an ice cream shop too.
krapsterhead
LoL! i love Lorenzo's to man i live right by one.! great pizza much better then that delivery stuff!
psycosquirrel
The best pizza place near me is called "Mellow Mushroom"

Yes, they are hippes/stoners...

But they make REALLY good pizza...
tribe
My top 3 in the Youngstown Market

1. Inner Circle Pizza and Wings (TOP 10 WINGS IN OHIO!)

2. Uptown Pizza

3. Wedgewood Pizza (Honored by USAToday the last 8 years running for the best quality and value pizza in the US. Also the best taste and party pizza in Northeast Ohio..

We love our Italians here; thanks MAFIA!
watersoul
Torbay, Devon, England... Union street in Torquay, Castle Grill Pizza's are the absolute best!!!
Especially when walking home from a good night out after a few drinks, yum yum yum Smile
...oh and when the guy who owns it gets to know you there's extra toppings or potato wedges usually thrown in for free!
jabce85
in evansville, IN.. turoni's and kipplee's are by far the two best pizza places in southern indiana (and western kentucky)
pashmina
i guess at New York pizza's place..
there is one pizza which is named extra extra large pizza, which is big and crispy...
revistafabrika
PROPER pizza in Prishtina, Kosovo (eastren - europe) it's the best pizza in town and they have measures for medium, large and extra-large. Extra-large home made pizza is the best Smile
Seiji
I work at Papa John's, but I admit we don't have the best pizza. I do think we have some specialty stuff that nobody else has which is pretty good. Pizza Man, probably has the best local pizza, only thing that sucks about them is there prices.
SpellcasterDX
Rolz wrote:
Pizza Hut!

Well, I don't really know, most of the pizzas are good over here in Hungary, but I bought a really, really bad one from a noname shop once... I'm never going to buy pizza from there again. Razz

My favourite is the hawaiian (without pineapple).

Can't really have Hawaiian pizza without pineapple. lol Razz

Anyway I prefer Pizza Hut, although I'm not a big pizza fan. And Pizza Hut's pizza is going downhill, imo. It used to be a lot more tasty. I absolutely HATE Peter Piper and Papa Johns.

I prefer cheeseburgers now.
hlavco
psycosquirrel wrote:
The best pizza place near me is called "Mellow Mushroom"

Yes, they are hippes/stoners...

But they make REALLY good pizza...

Hey, that's the place with the website by the Homestar Runner guys! Yeah, I don't really like their mascot. I've never actually seen that chain though.

Pizza places are one of the few things our town actually has. I think we have three... The best pizza is from a place called Brother Bruno's, but when I'm eating alone I always get their cheesesteaks because they're amazing.
tony
Pizza-central!! The Best thin crust!
xaogo
sam's club pizza? how can you beat a pizza with all the toppings with good dough for only $8

i want some sooo bad right now. Sad
kristi01
i live in jersey.. and the best pizza around here is definitely

Panico's Brick Oven Pizza Wink
Distrbd21
I would have to say pizza hut is the best.

But there is papa murfys in there that is really good.