FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

the burqa and illegal boat people in austral - win win win

ohlee
The burka istehat famous full lenth islam dread coudewith only thes vein see, You have two said, the UN assyum seaaker, human rights,escaping and oppressed country - which is pretty strong and the peple that just say its austral assimilate for f***off this mithch with real racists.

I thought i was human right per on until i face the burka. my haet skiped a be abet. WAs I racist t thought so i turned into nice people against the burka.

The movement is in a quandary - turn back the boat - never, process on an island - none workable.

I say welcome wives, mothers aged, infirmed and youth. Why bother with back ground checks it not as these people have photo ID AND PASSPORTS. SO PROCESSES SUPERFICALLY AND PROVIde THESE People WITH HOUSING ALLOWANCES FREE SHOOL HEALTH.....Fast Like a real welcome. dragging out a year acheives nothing

So you think thing will on encourage more boats and it will unless the next part is not instated.

Being Chavenist, as they are, the man probably did the criminal deal geting to a ride on a shiny boat. They knew who can't just swim in and expect citizenship

Furher theese men impleriled there familiyis on the shanty bout witha 1 in 3 chance of making it. They get awards and the poor deck hand theta get 20$ go to jail.

SO we can consider the men differently.
Able bodied me get t0 champion their new country and be saluted.
Proud, no onE CAN YOUR JUST A BoaT PERON

the are welcome in the military with fitness and trianing in year 1 - year 2 tactics ballistics, raids,helicopter jumped. parshutes .....
year 3 - action, ast army, un army autralian immigrant recroutes. front lines

the mess, toilet duties, cleaning, then front lies, landmine clearing

They are psi, clothes, fee, paid amd honoured