FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pathetic excuses for not posting enough on FH

chasbeen
ok, i'll start

1)I was abducted by aliens and did not have internet access until I got back.
2)I lost the ability to write or understand words and have only just come back from the hospital.
3)I could not remember what the Frihost url was.

Ok what's your excuse?

If you have less than zero points then you are a "negative".
For every 10 points below zero you must provide 1 excuse up to a total of 5 excuses (If you have more than -50 points then your only allowed a maximum of 5 excuses).

If you have over zero points then you must say which excuse, given by a "negative" was the best.
deanhills
Frihost server is down .....
ratanegra
deanhills wrote:
Frihost server is down .....

Is it, really? I mean, if I go to my webpage hosted by frihost (ratanegra.frihost.org) I see the default page alright. It would have to meet some "server not found" for it to be down, I guess.

And my excuse is that I got everything messed up. I was too busy with university stuff and I wasn't inspired at all to make any kind of post here. And when it got to negative, well, I just lost any interest. "I'll post tomorrow" I told myself, but that was kind of a continuous lie that lasted some months. Damn you procrastination!
kaysch
Here are some suggestions.

1) Last time I checked I had more points.
2) I find my own posts so boring that I usually delete them again.
3) The CIA / aliens / Al Qaida / Microsoft must have stolen my points.
4) I know for sure that Frihost points are being held captive at Amazon's IT server farm in Sweden. Mine must be there, too.
5) There was no computer in the correctional facility.
6) The counter must be broken.
7) My dog chewed the "enter" key away.
Cool Not posting is my masterpiece of modern art.
9) Work sucks, and this sounds like a lot of work.
10) My therapist recommended me to be offline for a while.
RosenCruz
My keyboard fails me with errors Rolling Eyes
codegeek
Somebody created a site identical to frihost, and changed my settings so as to be redirected to that site whenever I tried to access frihost. So, I've been posting there instead. Laughing
chasbeen
Lies Lies and Damn lies. Why can't people be honest? Who started this topic anyway?
rjraaz
1. I might be busy in my real life job.

2. Not getting enough time to be online.

3. Might be caught by Police and were in jail.

4. My Ex-Girlfriend shot me.

5. Might be Bonding banned me to post.

What do you think which one is right ?
standready
I am too tried after doing everybody else's wishes so now instead of having time to post, I need to get my task done.
deanhills
The server is down .... again ...
drjim
hm... some excuses for not being active on frihost. i guess i could come up with some. Laughing

1) i got talked into a potato eating contest, and to my surprise i was a beast at eating potatoes. unfortunately so was another competitor. so we ended up eating potatoes for days on end.
2) i tried kid napping my neighbors dog due to excessive barking and waking me up at all hours of the night. i took it upon myself to attempt to kidnap this dog, but in the process i accidentally let loose of the dogs collar, who fled away from me into a sewer pipe. i had to get the dog so he\she wouldn't return home and just end up barking and annoying me again. in the process i got stuck in the sewer. it took some number of days (2 or 3) for emergency rescue to find me and get me out of the sewer.

Smile
chasbeen
drjim.
I think your second excuse stinks Cool
drjim
i concur, i think it stinks too. not entirely sure what i was thinking when i wrote it. Embarassed

i'll come up with another one.

i was going to come to frihost, but i got stuck on xbox live all week. Rolling Eyes
jmraker
My excuses?

1. I accumulated 2 weeks worth of points, that means I'll just happen to forget about posting for 2 weeks.

2. I can't think of any smart-ass snide comments for any of the current threads.
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-153518.html
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-152231.html
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-151399.html
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-147251.html

3. Nobody is posting questions in the "PHP and MySQL" forum. I shouldn't have helped make everyone a PHP and MySQL expert.
grofet
1. Can not afford the cost of internet access
2. Letter F in my keyboard is broken
3. Got amnesia and forgot about many things to do
4. Forget my frihost password and my email password
5. Boycott posting on frihost because of bad quality of the server (too many downtime)
6. Got arrested by FBI
7. Join war on the Syria
8. The computer got wiped by tsunami
9. Google translate is down for a long time in my country
10. Can not found any good topic to post a comment
rjraaz
jmraker wrote:
My excuses?

3. Nobody is posting questions in the "PHP and MySQL" forum. I shouldn't have helped make everyone a PHP and MySQL expert.

Oh! really, You would need to be ready for my queries. Would you?
Deline
1. My topics are never answered by many people

2. I like to receive the warnings about my inactivity on the e-mail so I know at least someone misses me (what a depressive excuse)

3. I dont have time

4. I didn't finish watching Breaking Bad yet, so I'm avoiding the internet because of the spoilers (I really didn't, please don't judge me) u_u

5. I'm always with negative points, so I guess I like living dangerously (I keep the -5 points, at least)
pravojednostavno
1. Shocked Points? Excuse? I see it for first time. OR What? Shocked I have negative points?
2. I lost my memory
3. I have heard James Blunt is coming to our city in a week, so i was in coma for two weeks because of being overemotional.
4. I_tried_to clean_my_keyboard_and_accidentally_broke_space-key__After_trying_to_fix_it_for_couple_of_days_i_lost_it_on_my_way_to_laptop_service
5. Texting outside, when it was -25 C, was a bad idea
6. Last two weeks i was captured by inspiration, it had gone after i finished the new book
7. I fell in love and I was obsessed by this person for two weeks until i found out he was gay
dude_xyx
Nice topics ! this one's bit like FirHost Minus Point Club. My " excuse "

FriHost was shutdown by FBI and now they are watching all users ! Shocked
deanhills
Bondings was abducted by Evil Daddy.

Afaceinthematrix
I live in the middle of rural West Africa and haven't had internet access for the past six weeks... Okay, maybe that's a legitimate excuse (that won't always be)... but it is my excuse :)
saratdear
College is sucking up all my time so with the free time I get I'd rather get a few zzzs than a few coins?
deanhills
Darn! It's good to see Matrix and Saratdear posting. Watersoul, Mrs. Robota, Ratanegra .... with plenty of quality posts. Posting at Frihost is looking up. Dancing
SonLight
1. If I posted, it might lead to argumentative discussion.

1a. Someone might disagree with me; that would be disturbing.
1b. Someone might agree with me; I don't need more "yes men" leading me to mediocrity.

2. If I have an original idea to post, I never get to post it because I spend too much time looking at the
(choose one: 2a. lower/ 2b. higher) quality posts others have made.
harrer
I thought my referrals kept me going.
Peterssidan
harrer wrote:
I thought my referrals kept me going.

You wish! Smile Referrals only give coins and no points by the way.
Gregoric
1. I have been so amazed by Frihost since I found it that I got paralyzed and couldn't post.
2. Once, I heard noise outside my house. I saw a M1A8 Abrams tanks and I was like what? And so I ran to see the tank but it disappeared.
3. I was cooking myself some breakfast all day long.
4. Ice Age came and froze my keyboard.
5. A thunderstorm came and my laptop got Thunderstruck!
GuidanceReader
1) This invisible being came to visit me for a cuppa and I thought that if he saw Bikerman's comments while I was on here he'd smite him, so I stayed away to protect him.
2) I was worried I'd get addicted to Frihost like Facebook and my children would never see me again.
zimmer
is vacation an excuse?

I am on vacation for 2 months and i still post and open frihost.

Can vaction be a good excuse? for not posting? I hope so.
deanhills
Agreed Zimmer. Usually fun for me to find an interesting Internet Cafe to post from.
chasbeen
Honestly. I joined Frihost to meet (What I thought was) honest people. Humbled by my experience and feeling proud I posted and felt...
Proud!

However after reading all these lies, I have been too ashamed to post!
Sad
deanhills
AND .... just for a change ....

the server was down AGAIN .... wonder how many posts didn't get written as a result of being down AGAIN .... ?
chasbeen
We'll it certainly was not down when you wrote this Smile
deanhills
chasbeen wrote:
We'll it certainly was not down when you wrote this Smile
Hence why I managed to make a post when Frihost was up and running. And no posts when it was down. I just love this logic. Wink
sonam
I am excuse for not posting but now I have my forum and free hosting and lot of members...

Sonam
deanhills
sonam wrote:
I am excuse for not posting but now I have my forum and free hosting and lot of members...

Sonam
Well done Sonam. Would you mind to PM me the url? I'm curious to see what it looks like.
rjraaz
I don't post too much because Dean is post here behalf of me.

Today, I want to clear all you guys that all the post created by Dean are of my ideas and views and I have copyrights of those posts. Very Happy
sonam
deanhills wrote:
sonam wrote:

Sonam
Well done Sonam. Would you mind to PM me the url? I'm curious to see what it looks like.

Ha, ha, ha Dancing my post is lie if you read like sentence. But it is not lie if you read separately because I have forum software but not installed, I have reseller hosting where I pay only for three accounts and seven is free, and on the end I have lot of members on my web site for unemployed Croatians and on FB, too. Razz

The real true is, SORRY FRIHOST FORUM, I haven't time. Smile

Sonam
deanhills
sonam wrote:
Ha, ha, ha Dancing my post is lie if you read like sentence. But it is not lie if you read separately because I have forum software but not installed, I have reseller hosting where I pay only for three accounts and seven is free, and on the end I have lot of members on my web site for unemployed Croatians and on FB, too. Razz

Looks both complicated and very simple at the same time .... very creative! Cool

emedeiros
My dog ate my computer.
deanhills
My cat sorted out the wires of my computer.