FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

today ,i lost a chance for a good job

hahame
two hours ago,i receive a phone,whith is from a good company,but i have not perpared for the phone interview,the more bad is that the they
interview in english ,but my english is poor ,so.......i just introuduce me and said something what i think they are in confusion.

i sure that ,i end the good chance .
gonzo
oh that's unfortunate.
hahame
yes,if i spend more time learning english before,maybe i will past this phone interviwe,

this is a good lesson for me ,so ,i must use more time to improve my poor english

who will help me ,i will very happy
otiscom
What nationality are you?

Sorry I went back and looked (blush) Chinese, sorry.
Bondings
Maybe start surfing in English. I mean if you search for something, then do it in English. Also posting a lot on this forum with a good dictionary next to you, might be a good idea to learn English.
Helios
Bondings wrote:
Maybe start surfing in English. I mean if you search for something, then do it in English. Also posting a lot on this forum with a good dictionary next to you, might be a good idea to learn English.

That's how I learnt =|
And look at my English... =|

better take a course Razz
gonchiweb
there are also free english courses, u only have to search them, then the best thing after learning is practice, so i think the same as bondings.
my english may be much poor than yours, but, when i try, something good i can write
(NOT ALWAYS haha) Wink

byeeeeeeeeeee
nilsmo
Helios, you had a dictionary in front of you?! But still, maybe these forums do not use good enough grammar to be considered a good learning source. Tgey must be a good help, however.
hahame
thank you every guys and girls ,i will make more post in the forum,maybe my write will improve some,but my speaking english will not change any yet.
godam64
they may accept you if the rest of their candidate can't speak english.
it's better to create job than find a job Smile
argha
Never mind friend...

You will get a better Job just make sure you do your Home work before you take an interview... all the best.. Smile

I have done the same when I was first looking for a Job. I learnd that It not only the Tech. Skil that matters but your way of explanation and confidence.
planet
A good way to get the "hang of" any new language is to watch as many Movies or TV programs in that language. I don't know what the current possibilities are in China concerning that at the moment.
Otherwise there is a wise (and entertaining) old saying that "languages are learned fastest on the pillow" (pillow talk?).