FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MUST SEE: flash animation: legacy of gun control

gonzo
legacy
http://keepandbeararms.com/flash/legacy.html
mirror: [down]

And then see how you feel about life and liberty
hahame
sorry ,the pic link is wrong ,i can not open it
S3nd K3ys
hahame wrote:
sorry ,the pic link is wrong ,i can not open it

Worked for me.

Great video, but you're preachin' to the choir here. Wink

Here's one of the BEST home security systems in the world....

Jack_Hammer
Pointless for me I can't see flah video
Sad

*Stupid Windows XP Pro x64* - and macromedia for not making a 64 bit compatible version of flash.
Bondings
S3nd K3ys wrote:

Too bad the criminal is standing behind you. Laughing

Now seriously, why is having a gun more secure? A thief with gun will normally (I didn't meet American thieves yet) not shoot at you unless you have a gun yourself.
Billy Hill
Bondings wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

Too bad the criminal is standing behind you. Laughing

Now seriously, why is having a gun more secure? A thief with gun will normally (I didn't meet American thieves yet) not shoot at you unless you have a gun yourself.

Do you think for one minute the police will protect you? Laughing
Bondings
Quote:

The difference is that I live Belgium. If I'm not mistaken, we have one of the highest ratios of police per person. But it's never safe enough, though.

A lot of thiefs don't even use guns if to rob a house. They steal your vcr, dvd and jewellery, break your window and give you the fear of your life. But they don't shoot at you. If people protect themselves with guns, they will use guns themselves.

I would rather like to have my tv stolen then be dead.
ocalhoun
Bondings wrote:
A thief with gun will normally (I didn't meet American thieves yet) not shoot at you unless you have a gun yourself.

That's why fully automatic guns need to be legal, Just make sure you have the better gun, and know how to use it. Most violent criminals can't afford such weapons, and they certainly aren't enterprising enough to learn to use them well. It seems that most gun-related deaths are from some low-life missing who he was aiming for.
Billy Hill
Bondings wrote:
Quote:

The difference is that I live Belgium. If I'm not mistaken, we have one of the highest ratios of police per person. But it's never safe enough, though.

A lot of thiefs don't even use guns if to rob a house. They steal your vcr, dvd and jewellery, break your window and give you the fear of your life. But they don't shoot at you. If people protect themselves with guns, they will use guns themselves.

Actually, in the US, when comparing gun states to non-gun states, there's less crime in gun states. Criminals are less likely to try to rob you if they know you're packin'. Wink
lilrage
how would banning guns help anyone other then criminals?

lets see what would happen if the goverment banned guns

1) the government bans all guns
---normal people cant own guns to protect themselfs

2|) criminals have no problem breaking the law so they get guns
---normal people dont want to break the law so they cant get guns to preoect themselfs

so how does banning guns help neone other then criminals?
Dark-Tech
Lil rage is actually right in this case criminals have no problem comiting a crime to make commiting crimes easier... if that made any sense
dxhunter
File is not Found Confused
gonzo
Billy Hill wrote:
Bondings wrote:
we have one of the highest ratios of police per person. But it's never {fascist} enough, though.

..If people protect themselves with guns, they will use guns themselves.

Actually, in the US, when comparing gun states to non-gun states, there's less crime in gun states. Criminals are less likely to try to rob you if they know you're packin'. Wink

ding ding.. you win a gold star. EVERY state that adopts on-demand conceal carry permits enjoys annually decreasing violent crime rates.

more armed citizens = less violent crimes against citizens

more people are killed annually by either swimming pools or highschool football than accidental shootings. Where's the ban swimming pool lobby? where's the ban highschool football lobby?
RebelYell4x4
basically i think that guns have been a part of many people's lifes for hundreds of years and that if someone really wants to inflict harm upon others there is really no way to stop them...there is always a different method no matter what you outlaw. I think the only answer is to change the way children are raised.