FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Breaking Bad

Insanity
Anyone watch Breaking Bad? I just started watching it a month or so ago and I can't stop watching. It doesn't help that the newest season is out and it's going to be the last. I've watched all of them through to the last season and I'm anxiously awaiting more. I think it's one of the best shows out there right now. There's so much going on with great actors and the chemistry behind it is pretty cool too.
Josso
I think what someone said on a recent talking bad (don't watch yet, they contain spoilers) I kinda related to. They were saying how a lot of shows you watch the pilot and then it takes like at least half of the first season to get into it but with breaking bad it was just ballsy from beginning and grabbed your attention. I'm paraphrasing but I guess that's what makes breaking bad good they don't mess about.
drjim
i watched up to season four i believe. i stopped watching it after that season. i found the writing and acting to be overall unentertaining to myself. it just wasn't enjoyable to watch. i do hear that it picks up in the later seasons, which is the only reason i'd ever reconsider watching it again. i might, if i have enough time to spare and i'm absolutely bored to the bone. at that point i might give it a go again, but probably not. lol. Very Happy
Josso
drjim wrote:
i watched up to season four i believe. i stopped watching it after that season. i found the writing and acting to be overall unentertaining to myself. it just wasn't enjoyable to watch. i do hear that it picks up in the later seasons, which is the only reason i'd ever reconsider watching it again. i might, if i have enough time to spare and i'm absolutely bored to the bone. at that point i might give it a go again, but probably not. lol. Very Happy

Wow, I dunno what to say - one of the main plot devices peaks at the end of season 4 I dunno how you could stop there lol. I am currently rewatching
Insanity
Yeah, I agree that the first few episodes do a really good job of pulling you in. The whole first season is pretty great and it's very addictive. The ending was just wow.
bogisha
One of the best series I saw so far, very unpredictable turns of events.
One thing I don't like is that now every second person asks me "Can you cook meth?" just because I am chemist. Very Happy
DerIcyferg
Amazing show.
zacky
Had a friend saw watching this and I admit that I hook up on watching it. Though it was already end, what I really like is the story itself.
codegeek
I watched it from start to end in a 15 day marathon. I loved every moment of the TV series. I especially liked Jesse Pinkman. I think the story flows pretty well, and there are very few parts where one will feel bored.
dxverm
I have to say this was one amazing show! The beginning, middle, and end were great! I have to say this show is up there with Weeds but without the horrible season 5 of Weeds.
playfungames
Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones were two series that were really popular but I refused to watch them because I would waste so much time on the series and miss out on other things going on in my life. But one day, I gave up my willpower and watched both of these.

Now talking about Breaking Bad, I began watching the series when the finale had already aired. I kept myself away from the internet because I really did not want to know what happened in the end. After all, internet people are mischievous and they tend to share some critical spoilers to unsuspecting web surfers like me. (That is what happened to me and several other who saw the mother of HIMYM online before watching the episode).

I finished watching Breaking Bad in around a week. I really watched continuously while putting off my work and my normal life. It was so addictive. The series started out so simply that I thought that it was the story of a school teacher (Walter) and how he would manage to teach some lessons to Jesse. Turns out I was wrong and so many things happened in the series. I enjoyed the series from the start to the end.

And now I am just waiting for new episodes of Game of Thrones.