FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[OFFICIAL] Watching Toaru... - No New Threads About this

Was this post helpful to you?
Completly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mostly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not Sure
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not enough Info
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Absolutely Not
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

KamijouTouma
I'll put the series in order of how you should watch it so as to benefit those who wish to watch it I will also put the romaji and english names of each one divided by a /

Order to watch in
1. Toaru Majutsu no Index / A Certain Magical Index [Touma's Arc] [First Season]

2. Toaru Majutsu no Index-Tan / A Certain Magical Index-Tan [Touma's Arc] [First Season] [Specials]

3. Toaru Kagaku no Railgun / A Certain Scientific Railgun [Misaka's Arc] [First Season] [Side Story to Touma's Arc]

4. Toaru Kagaku no Railgun: Entenka no Satsuei Model mo Raku Ja Arimasen wa ne. / A Certain Scientific Railgun: Episode 13' - Being a Photo Shoot Model Under the Hot Sun Isn't Easy, Is It? [Misaka's Arc] [OVA] [Also known as Episode 13.5] [First Season] [Side Story to Touma's Arc] [Should be watched right after you've watched Episode 13 for the first season of Railgun and before you've watched Episode 14 of Railgun]

5. Toaru Kagaku no Railgun: Misaka-san wa Ima Chuumoku no Mato Desukara / A Certain Scientific Railgun: Since Misaka-san is the Center of attention right now [Misaka's Arc] [First Season] [OVA] [Side Story to Touma's Arc] [Should be watched after all 24 or 25 if you include the OVA Episode 13.5 of the first season of railgun have been watched and before you watch the Railgun Specials]

6. Toaru Kagaku no Railgun MMR (Much More Railgun) / A Certain Scientific Railgun MMR (Much More Railgun) [Misaka's Arc] [First Season] [Specials] [Side Story to Touma's Arc]

7. Toaru Majutsu no Index II / A Certain Magical Index II [Touma's Arc] [Second Season]

8. Toaru Majutsu no Index-Tan II / A Certain Magical Index-Tan II [Touma's Arc] [Second Season] [Specials]

9. Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S (Sisters) / A Certain Scientific Railgun S (Sisters) [Misaka Sisters Arc] [Second Season] [Side Story to Touma's Arc]

10. Toaru Kagaku no Railgun MMR II (Much More Railgun II) / A Certain Scientific Railgun MMR II (Much More Railgun II) [Misaka Sister's Arc] [Second Season] [Specials] [Side Story to Touma's Arc]

11. Toaru Majutsu no Index: Endymion no Kiseki / A Certain Magical Index: The Miracle of Endymion [Movie] [Touma's Arc]

12. Toaru Majutsu no Index-Tan: Endymion no Kiseki / A Certain Magical Index-Tan: The Miracle of Endymion [Movie Special] [Touma's Arc] [Specials] [Also Known as Toaru Majutsu no Index: Endymion no Kiseki Omake]

Well this list isn't final thanks to the announcement of another side story which will soon be in manga form and shortly afterward in anime form titled:

Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator / A Certain Scientific Accelerator [Accelerator's Arc] [2nd Side Story to Touma's Arc] [1st Side Story to Misaka's Arc] [First Season]

That's all for now i hope everyone appreciates me doing this as it will help you better understand the anime by watching it in the correct order.

Also i've added links corresponding to each of the name's I put if the staff do not approve of MyAnimeList links Please do not delete the post send me a PM and I will remove the links.