FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I have a

KamijouTouma
Dog and a cat and i love them both very much i think that if someone were to harm one of them i would end up killing them for it (in all honesty).
75alex
I like how people post things that doesn't make sense just in order to get points Shocked
abhinavm24
stop that nonsense right away.... Confused

are you nuts. Sad
standready
75alex wrote:
I like how people post things that doesn't make sense just in order to get points Shocked

Also those that double post on useless topics - laugh

To OP: Quality verses quantity
grofet
I have two fish in my house. Feeding the fishes is a boring activity for me. I don't own the fish but the owner is very lazy to feed them. So i have to feed them since i do not want them to suffer.

As long as the topic is not locked i think the topic is great just like the other topic in this category. Nice job.
jmraker
What will you do to this guy?

I have (and others have) accidentally stepped on my cat's tail a few times (in the first few months inside the house) and I never felt the urge to go on a homicidal murderous rampage over it.
mshafiq
I do not have any thing yet but i am hoping in future fishing tank and sparrows.
CHAOS-THEORY
it's funny how am just posting in this sensless topic just to get the same need of the topic author lol
still i have 2 dogs and a dog and i like feeding them; damn pure spam xD