FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Admins

andro_king
I have requested to reset my negative points before two days but still the request is pending. Could anyone address my request soon ?!
badai
why worry? if nobody is around to reset your point, nobody is around to terminate it. just keep posting and even when you are in the negative, i really believe bonding will look you up to see if you are still active before he delete your hosting. and when he do, he will find this and your other thread and reset your point if you are still negative. in the mean time, keep posting. you might even get to 45 before anybody notice you ask to reset your point. just hope that there is no honest admin that will reset a positive point to zero.
andro_king
badai wrote:
why worry? if nobody is around to reset your point, nobody is around to terminate it. just keep posting and even when you are in the negative, i really believe bonding will look you up to see if you are still active before he delete your hosting. and when he do, he will find this and your other thread and reset your point if you are still negative. in the mean time, keep posting. you might even get to 45 before anybody notice you ask to reset your point. just hope that there is no honest admin that will reset a positive point to zero.

Ya that's a great idea Smile I'll keep posting Smile yes I really don't think administrators are active nowadays!! is frihost dying? Sad
alvarorojas4
Actually I'm in the same case of you, I requested a few months ago, but badai have reason, if you keep posting you don't have to worry.
johans
GOOD idea. Keep on posting.

What is scary on that thing is; if you keep on posted then your account will be deactivated. So i suggest you PM bonding to keep him informed.

Good luck!
Ghost Rider103
I've reset your points.

However, you should focus on the length and overall quality of your posts. This will help keep your points higher, as you gain more points the longer your post is. Most of your posts are very short. Try to work on that some. Smile