FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

do u recreationally commit fellonies ( even for testing)

gonzo
hi,
its always written in plain words in every law book and its a world known fact how fellonies is harmful to our society but billions of people do regularly recreationally commit fellonies without any care.
also many many people do recreationally commit fellonies to get thrills
this thread is to ask all frihost users whether u recreationally commit fellonies ( P2P or any violence type ) or not.
as for my anwer i never recreationally commit fellonies nor have tried any violences,
what abt u????
Bondings
My dictionary wrote:
No entry found for fellonies. Did you mean felonies?

Sorry, I couldn't resist it. Wink

But for felonies:
My dictionary wrote:
1. One of several grave crimes, such as murder, rape, or burglary, punishable by a more stringent sentence than that given for a misdemeanor.
2. Any of several crimes in early English law that were punishable by forfeiture of land or goods and by possible loss of life or a bodily part.

So, honestly I still don't understand your post. Did you mean big crimes like murder and sex( Wink ) or small crimes like P2P? Or was the P2P meant ironicly?
ChunkyBustout
Well, I'm no thug (not by my own standards, anyway) but I do commit quite a bit of crime very often. No murder, drug dealing or embezzlement. Just doing my thing (don't care to get too specific due to violating the TOS Laughing ). As far as felonies go, no more than what many of the users here do.
lilrage
im not proud of it but i bet i have commited enough felonies to lick me up for atleast 30 years

assault
drug dealing/use
breaking in entering
robbery
arrson
vandalizium
credit card fraud
and countless other charges

like i said im not proud of it but i did it
i dont feel bad about doing it
i made the decision to do it
and any conciquence that come from doing it i am prepared to accept my punishment
drunkfun
i got charged for the world's most bullshit fellony of trespassing on government property.

but everyone loves comitting felonies.
these include the ones i reckon i've probably done:

theft
drinking in a public place
under-age drinking
drunk and disorderly
damage to private property
smoking kilos of the stickiest of the icky
driving while under the influence
indecent exposure

in other words just a great night out!

AND I'M PROUD OF EVERY ONE OF THEM
stiffler
Not really, just your usual P2P, and the occasional fun night out with friends, which end up usually with us staggering down the streets.
gonzo
Bondings wrote:
I couldn't resist it. Wink

mispelelings was the chram of the orginal message:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15295

Wink
Mark999111
mmm Im only 14 so i shouldnt really have anything on my list, but anyway:

P2P
underage drinking
drug taking
drug use on government property (a felony?)

But the only one i do now is P2P, drugs are silly
gonzo
14 and drinking? yeah that won't in any way impair the development of the judgement center in your brain's physiology
solomagos
No, I haven't!

I think violence's not good, I don't support it! I hate it!

Lena xxx
SunburnedCactus
gonzo wrote:
14 and drinking? yeah that won't in any way impair the development of the judgement center in your brain's physiology

It's called culture here in the UK. Very Happy
Mark999111
SunburnedCactus wrote:
gonzo wrote:

It's called culture here in the UK. Very Happy

yeah pretty much, if you went into a school here and asked everyone aged 14-16 have you been drunk, about 80% of the people would raise there hand.

[quote="SunburnedCactus"]
gonzo wrote:

Im surprised you decided to say this about drinking and not drugs! I doubt that ive done any damage to my brain
Wink
drunkfun
solomagos wrote:
No, I haven't!

I think violence's not good, I don't support it! I hate it!

Lena xxx

Most felonies aren't violence related. They range from office fraud, to tax evasion, to drug abuse, to indecent exposure.

So sorry to burst your bubble, but... You are a ****** (which is also a felony in many countries)
lockwolf
Let me see

Stole A Stop Sign, kinda
P2P
Copying and giving my friends games
I think Indecent Exposure somewhere

And probably some other stuff if I can think of it!
Davidgr1200
"if you went into a school here and asked everyone aged 14-16 have you been drunk, about 80% of the people would raise there hand. "

and the other 20% would be too drunk to raise their hands
OutlawSpirit
yea...

but everyone does it... put it like this... government steal of us, they rinse us through tax...

n ders only one way if u have nothing - no money to ur name and thats to commit to make ur money... maybe not in the best way, but 'im gettin money'

u become a thug, people look at u as a thug, ur known as a thug.. ur livin a thuglife...

and so understand what pac meant... unlike these rich ppl livin in der posh house with mercedes, u know... dey waste der food, we lucky 2 hav food on the table...

so sometimes, its neccessary
ocalhoun
Should expect that from somebody called "outlaw spirit" Rolling Eyes