FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

drop in points

the666bbq
huh ?? all of a sudden I had a twenty points or so drop in my points ...
did I do something wrong ?
budazz
everyday we deducted by one...you bas****
gonzo
the evil points gnomes got them. Frihost hasn't yet constructed a points bank. You should suggest they hurry up and build it to equitably store your points.

Do you really want gnomes to continue gnawing on your points?
lilrage
who can build the best gnome trap?

i know id lose cuz i sucked at mouse trap
the666bbq
budazz, let me return the bas*** back to you : as I wrote : I suddenly lost 20 points, at the normal rate of one point lost each day : 2O days is not that suddenly is it ???
I had somewhat above 20 points before one of my last posts and ofter that particular post I had only 6 points left (all of a sudden, suddenly, by sudden suprise,... got the picture now silly old bas****)
Slick
yes i have been doin lots of overtime the pass week or so.. so havent posted for about 15 days, but ive come back to a score of -14 although i swear i had something like 40 or so wen i left! Crying or Very sad
n0obie4life
The evil points bug again!

I'll inform Bondings.
damj
Whoa nellie ... me too. I lost about 20 points overnight ... damn time space/time continuum must have gone ka-flooey last night!!!!!!!!!!!
Lilystock
Maybe it's the aliens ? Maybe they saw the "we hate aliens" campaign, and it is their way to get back to us ?

That's not fair ! I'm not even participating to this passionate debate ! Mad
damj
No .... wait .... I know who .... it's the phone police!!!!!!
gonzo
gonzo wrote:
the evil points gnomes got them. Frihost hasn't yet constructed a points bank. You should suggest they hurry up and build it to equitably store your points.

Do you really want gnomes to continue gnawing on your points?

Are you people all in one the gnomes conspiracy? Afraid to mention the name of the gnome commander?
orno
just to let u know that its affected me as well...ive been away for a while too, but definitely not this long

P.S lets stay on topic for a change?
Slick
is this a way of gettin people to be more active? robbing points lol

just luck i came on the computer wen i did! otherwise i'd have lost me hosting! Laughing
gonzo
g
n
o
m
e

p
o
w
e
r

c
o
r
r
u
p
t
s
the666bbq
you see budazz bas***, it's with this previous experience in the back of my head that I started this post anyway... impethuous, suddenly)

btw I never heared of this great noun derived from sudden : suddenness

and for language lovers like myself : the etymology of sudden :

Middle English sodain, from Old French, from Vulgar Latin *subitnus, from Latin subitneus, from subitus, from past participle of subre, to approach stealthily
n0obie4life
Okay guys.

The points script ran haywire again. It ran itself 20 times in a row before stopping.

Bondings will be adding 19 points for each user and fixing the script AGAIN Wink
Slick
cool - cheers for letting us know! Wink
Davidgr1200
Can someone point me to how the no. of points I get are calculated? DO I get more for starting a new topic than replying to an existing one for example?

David
Monkeydog
Silly gnomes destroying our point script ;_;
DJHicks
Is this now corrected?

Thanks
n0obie4life
19 Points should have been returned to everyone Wink

-close-