FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Introduce yourself to a stranger

codersfriend
I was in a bookstore and I saw this attractive girl but I was shy to introduce myself. What are the best things to say when introducing yourself especially in a place like that? and ever tried introducing yourself with a stranger?
loveandormoney
It is very easy.
Make her laugh.

This is easy and no risk and You do not blame Yourself.

Mabuhay.
Qantas94Heavy
codersfriend wrote:
I was in a bookstore and I saw this attractive girl but I was shy to introduce myself. What are the best things to say when introducing yourself especially in a place like that? and ever tried introducing yourself with a stranger?

In a specific location (such as a bookstore) it's much easier if you two can relate on some way (e.g. they have a book that they're taking a look at or reading) - talk about your favourite books, why you like them, genres, etc. Out and about though, I'd agree that it's not easy... Wink Good luck!
badai
last 2 days in a clinic:

me: hi, what are you here for...

her: (tell me why)

me and her later: (talk non sense, exchange phone number)

it's very easy. the more you do it, the more you'll become good at it.
codersfriend
Thanks.. I like the idea, I hope I could be able to apply it. looks like the people you met are kinda friendly. I was just scared of being rejected.. have you been rejected in situations like this?
codersfriend
And do you introduce your name first or you ask them about something before introducing ? Smile
Insanity
Since you're in a bookstore, maybe you can just say hi and ask about the book she's reading? Look for something to talk about that wouldn't be weird. If she's looking at a book, say you've read it or something or say it looks interesting and what's it about. You can then go from there to introduce yourself and start talking about other things. If she's in a bookstore and you are too, there's a good chance you guys already have the shared common interest of reading books. If the books she reads are the same as the ones you read, then bingo. Good luck!
Queiros
talk about the book first, makes it seem a coincidence Smile
good luck
Da Rossa
Quote:

First rules of thumb:
1 - Fortune favours the bold.
2 - You already have a NO. Anything that comes then is profit!
3 - You have nothing to lose by approaching the woman/girl.

So, take advantage of the corrent environment, in your case, the bookstore, then start a conversation about a contextual subject: maybe the book she's looking or holding right on the moment. Then the links to other subjects will naturally arise. Show confidence and don't ever be afraid to say incorrect things; if you do, you won't do your first step.
abhinavm24
go n try your luck,
y've got nothing to loose. Laughing

ofcourse bold gets his fair share. Very Happy
standready
Try a simple "hello!" then since you say you are in a book store, ask who is their favorite author or what was the last book they read. Lots of options in a bookstore.
loveandormoney
Quote:

In a specific location (such as a bookstore) it's much easier if you two can relate on some way (e.g. they have a book that they're taking a look at or reading) - talk about your favourite books, why you like them, genres, etc. Out and about though, I'd agree that it's not easy... Good luck!

So You say
to play a slave
does make You sexy?

Does not then the woman have problems with You?
airh3ad
Introduce your self, tell her that she is beautiful and attractive,
loveandormoney
Just an advice:

Only approach beautiful people.
jajarvin
I would act in that situation like this in the following way:

I'm sorry I'm in this bookstore for the first time and I'm looking for cookbooks.
Can you please advise where to find cookbooks?

---> And so on ...

In the end, of course, she will find together with me a cookbook suitable for me,
and I will call her to dinner with me next weekend.
loveandormoney
So You think
isnt it
that woman are looking for stupid men.

Interesting theory.
Maybe something like this can work in an university.

But the women I know
they are looking for intelligent men with a spine.
DesquisiadoMoral
Seem you don't have girlfriend Exclamation

If you're looking for you should to try to join from a ''club'' (martial arts/class, library, painting, maybe a vocational course, etc) any place where you see girl at least two times to start a conversation.

You need to lose your shyness. Try to do some thinks where you be in contact with people every moment (seller little store, filling forms, etc) you don't need to do like a work except for train your conversable side. Wink Just dare. Wink
loveandormoney
badai wrote:
last 2 days in a clinic:

me: hi, what are you here for...

her: (tell me why)

me and her later: (talk non sense, exchange phone number)

it's very easy. the more you do it, the more you'll become good at it.

You can ask at every place in the world
also in the bus:

Why are You here?

It is easy.