FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Add free hosting to viewtopic and viewforum

truespeed
The requirements for getting free hosting are only viewable to guests in the header of the index page,bearing in mind guests who come from search engines arrive at a particular topic it would make sense to have some sort of notification about what this forums purpose is in viewtopic,without that they will just read the answer from the topic they searched for and move on without ever knowing what frihost is,what it's about and maybe,if they knew free hosting was available,they may just sign up and stick around.
Josso
Good plan even though it's evident in the domain I think there should be some sort of small explanation at the top of the viewtopic.
codegeek
Hmm..that sounds like a good idea. A link to the detailed information perhaps. I tried searching for "free hosting" on Google and was surprised not to find frihost on the first page. It seems obvious that all the other free hostings that are offered on the first page are inferior to frihost. I think a bit of publicity would go a long way, especially since the number of posts has been decreasing. However, I think Bondings has it covered. Laughing
Josso
codegeek wrote:
I tried searching for "free hosting" on Google and was surprised not to find frihost on the first page.

That's an especially tough one to crack even with significant investment I would imagine
deanhills
I'd say the name Frihost implies free hosting. In my mind any way. The name of the Website is already a give away for what it is about? Free hosting.

It's a very long time ago now, but when I was first Googling free hosting, it was the name of Frihost that grabbed me.
johans
good idea but that requires different group i guess.