FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

sad

sujjainjackson
Feeling very sad....don't know what to do ?
sonam
sujjainjackson wrote:
Feeling very sad....don't know what to do ?

If you are perform black magic (like is write in your signature) then you need to clean your body and mind with meditation, peace and silence. Go out and walk under forest or find some other way for clearing your mind from bed things. Of course, you can call your friend and go out of your home if you like to share your feelings.

Sonam
grofet
Black magic is very bad for human. Evil will fool you to stay away with god and do bad things. To make the sadness gone you just need to share your valuable time with your family and friends. Fix your life and the sadness will gone forever. Good luck for you!
ratanegra
grofet wrote:
Black magic is very bad for human. Evil will fool you to stay away with god and do bad things. To make the sadness gone you just need to share your valuable time with your family and friends. Fix your life and the sadness will gone forever. Good luck for you!

That is assuming that black magic is real, that there is a god and that black magic is indeed evil and not just bad seen by the general public.
sonam
ratanegra wrote:
grofet wrote:

That is assuming that black magic is real, that there is a god and that black magic is indeed evil and not just bad seen by the general public.

Actually (this is my point of view) I think magic is all over us. Black, white or any kind of magic is just way of thinking and doing. If I say (or think) "good morning" or "good afternoon" I am produce some energy. The same is with bad words and bad thinks.

Very less number of people can think and do bad and then feel good. This produce bad feeling in someone who is doing bad.

Sonam