FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

are you living in the matrix ?

chillex420
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmN2RL4VJsE

and remember what you think is what you will see
there is no other way, did you think about why you have dejavu ?
and pictures that you see in sync with dreams it's all for that one cause to live life like watching a movie
grofet
We live on the matrix world. So, What we see is not what we get.
But we still live in the real world not like in the fake world connected by the robot.
Too many conspicary in our life. They exist for centuries to make the new world order.
They want us to leave our God and become their slave.
We got to wake up and start to learn who is God and what God's want us to do.
chatrack
What we are with is Mind , body and spirit

We need to keep them clean as possible
if every one do it, there is little problems to all
vpnvpnvpn
I do not think so
sonam
Sometimes I am living in matrix but sometimes I am looking on my life like alien, like someone separate from my body-mind organism. Most people don't think too much about their life. They just follow world rules. Cool

He, he, here is one video: The meatrix

http://www.themeatrix.com/

Sonam
Radar
On some level, what would be the difference, even if we were?

Disregarding the possibility of escape, there's nothing to be done. If you knew that it was the Matrix, that would just be depressing, because to some extent, there's nothing to be done and everything becomes that bit less meaningful.

But you've acted according to the world as you know it, and what more can anyone expect from you? It doesn't make the relationships that you're formed any less real, and it doesn't make the pleasure or pain that you've felt any less real.
bukaida
Quote:
If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain--Morpheus

That says it all. It is my all time favorite movie. In Hindu mythology, it is clearly said that we are the actors doing our roles under GOD's direction. Sometimes I cannot distinguish between the dream world and the real world just after getting up in the morning on my bed for some time. I think most of us has felt it sometimes.
playfungames
I do not really feel like that we are living in a matrix. But I do want to believe that there are multi universes and there exists and exact copy of us in another dimension. Whenever I think about these things, it just makes my head hurt. I sure do hope that we get to see something spectacular about the universe being proved in my lifetime.
abhinavm24
ofcourse not...
get your softcopy @ hardbackup.com

sorry but such ideas are there in the movie only.
Rolling Eyes better watch the movie , enjoy it and finally come back to life.
ratanegra
Oh, god, people with charisma can convince anyone of anything. That video you posted there has so many fallacies, but the guy is very persuasive and people eat all that bs. Neurologists would have such a field trip dismantling that video and showing aaaall of the author's mistakes.
Josso
Guys there are many academic papers on this subject I'm surprised no-one has posted any
harrer
No.
Anyone who realizes they live in the matrix would wake up.