FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

it's a wonderful life

standready
Do you remember the movie "It's a wonderful life"? If not you can watch on several places on the web. A great classic movie.
Do you ever feel like George Bailey on the bridge? I do. I am waiting for my guardian Clarence to show me a reason.
Deline
I love this movie! <3 Capra is one of my favorites film directors!
deanhills
standready wrote:
Do you remember the movie "It's a wonderful life"? If not you can watch on several places on the web. A great classic movie.
Do you ever feel like George Bailey on the bridge? I do. I am waiting for my guardian Clarence to show me a reason.
That was an awesome movie. Saw it twice, and am probably due for seeing it a third time. Particularly in absence of really good current movies on the circuit. Cool
zimmer
life is always has its beauty. this depends on how you appreciate it.
jajarvin
In Finland, the TV shows every Christmas Eve in the movie "It's a wonderful life".
It is always so cute to look at the fate of the people in that small town Bedford Falls.
Bluedoll
Makes me wonder about my own life. Even if you feel you are not doing something that is important we all contribute. How the town turned out without him was most interesting.
standready
Well sadly someone else did not feel George Bailey.
My good neighbor's son-in-law committed suicide sometime Thursday or Friday. He had suffered with Crohn's disease all his life including many surgeries. He wore hearing aides in both ears and had recently went through surgery to repair them only to have them blow out again. So back to the hearing aides. Plus he got laid-off from his job. Crohn's was really painful. He just could not take it anymore.
RIP Scott.
Bad part is all the pain this has brought on his parents, siblings, his wife and her parents (my neighbors). Would Clarence have been able to show him all the love around him to convince him not to end? I don't know.
Teio
Very Very good my friend!
vpnvpnvpn
It is a pretty cool movie. I like that Smile
spinout
hm, I don't think I have seen the film...

Wonder....ful.... for wonder to be there must a start with a complete shitty world... Laughing