FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How do you plan a family vacation?

lovescience
How do you plan a family vacation?
CHAOS-THEORY
well, considering that i have a familly which i dont have; and a car which i also don't have; and a dog which i really dont wanna have... if i ever thought about a vacation with a familly/ i mean my familly. firstthing wouldbe the roadtrip, the place and the budget - a camping van or car is a must lol
jackbreat
If i have to go with my family. First of all We choose the destination where we have to go. Then hire a good taxi then go to market for shopping and also but some eatables. Then go for journey and enjoy there with family members
oliviafoster01
I plan To visit Holy place with my family and relatives.
fuzzkaizer
first and foremost have a short meditation on your family - 1. HOW MANY children are there? 2. WHAT IS THEIR AGE?
The first question will somehow determine your vacation, maybe financially, maybe in how big your location should be, to have somehow a comfortable time. The second question is quite about the different requirements the children do have due to their ages.
Nyasro
I am planning to visit my own country place by place
mikeperhem1
First of all choose the destination where we have to go. And make proper plan about the trip, how to go, when to go. Which travel medium is suitable for you and your family.
mikeperhem1
Choose the destination and make proper planning.