FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is your dream destination?

ashu_g
Well, I wish to travel the world... but realistically, I can't see everything. So here is a list of places which are my top 5 dream destinations.

1. Himalayas in India
2. Egyptian Pyramids
3. Northern Light sighting (say Yellowknife, Canada)
4. Inside Amazon forest
5. Travelling in Japan

With all the global socio-political issues, I wonder how long will it take me to complete this peacefully!

Please do share your dream destinations... it may not be a city or country but just a small place in some corner of the world that holds special interest in your heart.
deanhills
For now:

1. Turkey - not only Istanbul, but particularly the beach areas.
2. Italy - I've never been to Venice - I'd like to spend one weekend there
3. Italy - Sicily and the southern parts of Italy
4. Mexico - West Coast
5. Hawaii
6. Antarctica
7. Pakistan mountains
8. Back to Ecuador West Coast and Galapagos Islands
9. Scandinavian countries
10. Baltic States
11. Ethiopia
12. Rwanda/Uganda/Kenya
13. Namibia and Etosha Pan
14. South Africa Northern areas
15. New Zealand Christchurch - hub of the All Black rugby team - although a bit far out of my flying routes
ceppeRaz
From the first list it has to be the Amazon. Lots of things to do and see and all natural!
drpoet
Himalayas of Nepal are better .... Himalayas in India... I give you lol ani this...hahahaha

Visit Nepal --- the most beautiful country in the world
andro_king
ashu_g wrote:
Well, I wish to travel the world... but realistically, I can't see everything. So here is a list of places which are my top 5 dream destinations.

1. Himalayas in India
2. Egyptian Pyramids
4. Inside Amazon forest
5. Travelling in Japan

With all the global socio-political issues, I wonder how long will it take me to complete this peacefully!

Please do share your dream destinations... it may not be a city or country but just a small place in some corner of the world that holds special interest in your heart.

l dream of traveling to Hong Kong and Newyork
playfungames
My top three dreams for traveling are:

1) Europe all of it without missing Venice, Rome and France
2) Thailand once again, I think I can never get tired of that place
3) Big cities like New York and Los Angeles
pravojednostavno
Machu Picchu, Pyongyang and Himalaya
bhlotfi
Canada
Mrs_Robota
I would like to travel through the world... but my final destination would be Germany, where I wish to live till the end of my days...
mshafiq
This is not my dream but i want to take my family to Disneyland to have fun.My dream is to see world.If i will find a chance in my life.
DesquisiadoMoral
I would like to travel to Japan, Russia, Tibet, Germay, Australia... well like my first destinations... and later much more.
Nyasro
My dream destination is just on my dream...lol
yet to create Smile
grofet
My dream destination is Mecca the holy city in Saudi Arabia. If i could i want to have a house in Mecca and visit the city regularly every year. Have a wife from local citizen and have some childrens would be a very great plan for me. I wish it could be come true.
Deline
I never got out of the country, but my dream destinations are

1. Barcelona;
2. London;
3. India;
4. Nice;
5. Thailand
oliviafoster01
i travel lots of the countries but like some of them

France and Florida most because i love beaches .
kevinwade01
I love to travel in USA . Recently i visit Montgomery city in Alabama state with my family . Had a great experience their.
Nyasro
My dream destinations will be Himalayas in Nepal ( Mt.Everest ) Smile
jackbreat
Florida Keys ,South Beach ,Everglades ,Key West ,Walt Disney World ,Kennedy Space Cente,Fort Lauderdale Beach,
Universal Orlando Resort ,Castillo de San Marcos ,Amelia Island
All of these are attractions points in Florida DisneyLand also famous .
Aliciawillems
My dream destination is USA and Canada.
I wanna to settled in USA country.Hope my dream destination is fulfilled in short time period..
nelson
My dream destinations are:
Kashmir
Australia
Pakistani Valleys
Great Wall
carleyadriana
In my personal life i wanna to visit many beautiful countries but Albany is my dream destination..whenever i have 2 months vacation i really want to visit there....Smile
mikeperhem1
Australia is the clear winner of the fantasy vacation challenge.
Pippo90
I really want to go to the USA, in particular New York.
playfungames
drpoet wrote:
Himalayas of Nepal are better .... Himalayas in India... I give you lol ani this...hahahaha

Visit Nepal --- the most beautiful country in the world

Today, while looking at this old topic (which I responded to some time go), I thought the same thing as you. Himalayas are present in countries such as Bhutan, Nepal, India, Tibet and Pakistan . But the one country that has the most number of Himalayas is Nepal. Correct me if I am wrong, but there are 8 out of 10 highest peaks in the world that are present in Nepal right?

I also want to point out that there are some amazing treks in Nepal that will take you right into the foot of the Himalayas. Some example treks are:

1) Everest Base Camp Trek
2) Annapurna Base Camp Trek and Annapurna Circuit Trek
3) Langtang Trek
4) Manasalu Trek

I have been to two of these treks (Annapurna Base Camp and Langtang) and it is purely majestic out there. Standing right in the foot of the Himalayas, staring straight at the highest peaks give you a feeling that I can't describe right now. But the feeling is amazing. I know that it is a difficult walk out there but once you reach your destination, you have a certain sense of accomplishment. Also, I love to play with snow.
AtifJamalAnsari
[quote="ashu_g"]Well, I wish to travel the world... but realistically, I can't see everything. So here is a list of places which are my top 5 dream destinations.

1. Himalayas in India
2. Egyptian Pyramids
4. Inside Amazon forest
5. Travelling in Japan

Dubai my dreamland..
cantzer
Deutschland-i been there about 3 weeks and i love it. It's wonderful country.
kecskemoretta
i want to travel to USA
jackbreat
My dream destination is the Alabama because it is special for the orange beach condo rentals. Play in the sand by day and step back into your own gulf shores vacation rentals home by night
oliviafoster01
My dream destination is to go Dubai and visit tallest biulding, See Niagra Falls in Canada, Exotic beauty of Vegas and Venice
oliviafoster01
Himalyasa, Exotic Beaches, Expensive cities like Vegas. These are mine dream destinations.
jackbreat
Himalayas, Niagra, & wonders and beautiful bicies like VEnice, Dubai, Vegas.
jackbreat
My dream destination is Orange Beach Condos. There I want to discover the largest most up-to-date condo rentals gulf shores, Alabama.[/url]
mikeperhem1
My dream destination is singapore
mshafiq
Eiffel Tower in Paris!!!!!!
mikeperhem1
My dream vacation destination is panama beach city as there is beaches. Everybody has their unique liking, so dream vocation is also different from each other. I love to visit and I want to go different places with my friends and enjoyed there.
mikeperhem1
My dream destination is panama city beach.
steeve
My dream destination is Switzerland. My dream wish is to visit Niagara fall a once in my life.
johans
Me, i want to tour the world with free or in business trip. here are the list that i am want to visit.
1. Sweden
2. Korea
3. Japan
4. Spain
5. United States
6. Canada
7. Russia
8. Australia
9. Switzerland
10. Hawaii

There are many good countries to visit but hopefully i can visit them all. Very Happy
zimmer
i want to go to the following:
1. United States of America in particular with New York
2. Bahamas
3. Maldives
4. Japan
5. Korea
6. Germany
7. Peru
8. Brazil
9. Taiwan
10. Europe in particular on Norway
11. I guess more in Europe..
raubymartin
My dream destination is Alabama..
ruiping
guilin£¬it locate in guangxi province of china,it has wonderful scene£¬the lijiang river and amazing moutin will give you a nice experience£¬it is also one of the famous landscapes of China.