FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

is frihost die

ogah
i have request hosting.
waiting for long time without answer/respon accepted or rejected
CHAOS-THEORY
seems this way, i also lost my website ... i guess i had some work to do my points got -5 negative; thats a reason ? lol
deanhills
CHAOS-THEORY wrote:
seems this way, i also lost my website ... i guess i had some work to do my points got -5 negative; thats a reason ? lol
Sounds strange that you should lose your Website at -5. Are you sure it's gone?
dustindallas
Takes up to a few weeks to receive your hosting account.
cybersa
ogah wrote:
i have request hosting.
waiting for long time without answer/respon accepted or rejected

Wishing you to get a website soon.
ogah
dustindallas wrote:
Takes up to a few weeks to receive your hosting account.
oh... i think only a few days Very Happy
RosenCruz
Topic header irrelavent Twisted Evil
RoylanM
I know a lot of the staff are busy and some have not come on and I wonder whats going on,
Nyasro
No. frihost wont die.
ogah
Nyasro wrote:
No. frihost wont die.

maybe frihost not die, but their free hosting is die. they not accept new hosting request.

@admin please answer this thread to proof that you still providing free hosting.
geekbackpacker
ogah wrote:
Nyasro wrote:
No. frihost wont die.

maybe frihost not die, but their free hosting is die. they not accept new hosting request.

@admin please answer this thread to proof that you still providing free hosting.

is yo coin more than 360 yet?
Marcuzzo
ogah wrote:
Nyasro wrote:
No. frihost wont die.

I haven't seen Bondings here in a while so don't count on that.
also hosting accounts are actually created by "Account Creators" and not the admin ( but I'm sure Bondings can also take care of that )

but then again, I haven't been here a lot lately.
ogah
geekbackpacker wrote:
ogah wrote:
Nyasro wrote:
No. frihost wont die.

is yo coin more than 360 yet?

coins for what?
to request hosting we only need 5 quality posts and 10 points.

do you not read this?

deanhills
ogah wrote:
Nyasro wrote:
No. frihost wont die.

I can vouch for Bondings still providing free hosting. My Website is up and running. Not perfectly, as Server 1 does go down from time to time, but Server 1 hasn't been down for a while. Used to be that it took turns, first Server 1 went down, and then the next day or so Server 2. Server 2 has the Frihost Forum on it. Situation now is that Server 2 is the one that is plagued with problems, more so than Server 1, although I probably should hold my breath on this one. Would be totally hilarious if Server 1 went down today. Razz

It is completely regrettable that Bondings has been away as long as he has, particularly since we don't have any admin assistance at the root level. But, I'd say it's almost miraculous how we have survived through it all, and that should show you that Frihost is still alive.

My own bet is. Could be that the quality of the hosting may deteriorate further, but I'd be completely surprised if Bondings should stop to provide free hosting at Frihost. There is the sentimental part of it, and then when I look at the number of "guests" - average 100 plus at any point of the day - he must be earning something from Frihost as well. So there must be an incentive to keep it running. I'd say he knows he has to do something about Servers 1 and 2. Doesn't have time for it now. But if he does have time, he'll probably fix that. Not sure whether we'll see more of him. He'll probably just keep the servers running as best as he can. And hope for the moment when his day job is not keeping him as busy, or who knows comes to an end if it's project related, to do more at Frihost admin wise.

So if you want a better quality free host, maybe you need to look elsewhere, as "yes", things are far from ideal over here hosting wise. But Frihost is still in business, and my bet is that it is likely to stay that way for at least a while.
badai
deanhills wrote:
So if you want a better quality free host, maybe you need to look elsewhere, as "yes", things are far from ideal over here hosting wise.

That is if you do host serious website here like your business.
deanhills
badai wrote:
deanhills wrote:
So if you want a better quality free host, maybe you need to look elsewhere, as "yes", things are far from ideal over here hosting wise.

That is if you do host serious website here like your business.
Agreed. But then I'd imagine one shouldn't be using a free host any way. If it's a business a really good paid host would be almost essential.
ogah
deanhills wrote:
I can vouch for Bondings still providing free hosting. My Website is up and running. Not perfectly, as Server 1 does go down from time to time, but Server 1 hasn't been down for a while. Used to be that it took turns, first Server 1 went down, and then the next day or so Server 2. Server 2 has the Frihost Forum on it. Situation now is that Server 2 is the one that is plagued with problems, more so than Server 1, although I probably should hold my breath on this one. Would be totally hilarious if Server 1 went down today. Razz

It is completely regrettable that Bondings has been away as long as he has, particularly since we don't have any admin assistance at the root level. But, I'd say it's almost miraculous how we have survived through it all, and that should show you that Frihost is still alive.

My own bet is. Could be that the quality of the hosting may deteriorate further, but I'd be completely surprised if Bondings should stop to provide free hosting at Frihost. There is the sentimental part of it, and then when I look at the number of "guests" - average 100 plus at any point of the day - he must be earning something from Frihost as well. So there must be an incentive to keep it running. I'd say he knows he has to do something about Servers 1 and 2. Doesn't have time for it now. But if he does have time, he'll probably fix that. Not sure whether we'll see more of him. He'll probably just keep the servers running as best as he can. And hope for the moment when his day job is not keeping him as busy, or who knows comes to an end if it's project related, to do more at Frihost admin wise.

So if you want a better quality free host, maybe you need to look elsewhere, as "yes", things are far from ideal over here hosting wise. But Frihost is still in business, and my bet is that it is likely to stay that way for at least a while.

that way i say they not accept new hosting request

and yes, i have found good free hosting out there, and maybe better than frihost.
watersoul
ogah wrote:
that way i say they not accept new hosting request

and yes, i have found good free hosting out there, and maybe better than frihost.

That's the sort of comments which are never too good to be reading.
Be a disappointment if Frihost does die, who knows, maybe the silence from the staff speaks volumes in itself?

Guess this isn't likely soon then...
deanhills
Laughing Haha Watersoul .... wonder whether Bondings would share some of those proceeds with us ....

By the way, how did you do it? Just love the Google Rules Internet hosting .... haha.
watersoul
Haha Laughing was in a bit of a silly mood and found this site...
The Newspaper Clipping Image Generator >> http://www.fodey.com/generators/newspaper/snippet.asp
deanhills
Definitely am going to try that out. Thanks for the link! Very Happy
CHAOS-THEORY
i hope y'all get whatchu need (;