FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

best free MMORPG??

lucifertje
what do you think is the best.
I'm an avid project rockstar player myself:
www.projectrockstar.com
Tior
i like ran online http://www.ranonline.com.my.Guild Wars is very good game,and its almost free:)
wkdadam
I used to play a game called knight-online, it was a decent free game except for the Turkish community. If you can put up with the turkish language, then you can put up with the game. knightonlineworld.com is the website I think
Jamatu
Guild wars is a very good game, you have to pay to get the actual game but it's not pay per month like alot of other MMORPG's

It continiously gets updated too.
Lisianthus
http://www.turfbattles.com/home.html
I havnt tried it well im dling it atm and its totally free
Its not the best but its free and looks very hot so u should try it Smile
cartoonistone
Guild Wars is good. However, I got bored of it after a while, and now I play it sporadically. I'm usually playing Warcraft 3 or Battlefield 2 if I'm playing anything.
carlokes
GUILD WARS IS IMO THE BEST ONE AROUND !! Ijust can't get tired of it but I easly understand how people get tired of it. Get a guild and go for PvP and GvG...that's where the game realy rocks !!
I have a friend in my guild that is kinda bored with the game because he is sick of trying to do a mission (Thunderhead Keep for the ones that play, you know the mission sucks Razz) and today we went to play to the tombs and he didn't felt bored at all.
Like I've already said, the best of GW is the PvP !!
Jamatu
World of Warcraft is an amazing MMORPG too bad it's pay per month Razz
lucifertje
Jamatu wrote:
World of Warcraft is an amazing MMORPG too bad it's pay per month Razz

I've got a lot of friends who play it.
I'm more old-skool and like to play web-based games, even textbased.
tyxl
runescape and conquer online ownzzzzz
Commando_Sondre
You got www.combatgrounds.com and www.kingsofchaos.com.
They are text based but fun!
Haku
Tibia is the best free mmorpg out there.
Well, the grafX isn't that great but it's fun to play.
ddfreaks
just play http://www.darkthrone.com yhis mmorpg rocks. it first seems like kings of chaos, but it is so much better.
zoombinimatt
Anarchy online is by far the best.

tibia and runescape cant compare.
at all.
ever.
they are filled with total pricks that will kill you whenever they get the chance.
and they get the chance.
people on anarchy online are generally not pricks, and do not kill you whenever they get the chance, has much better graphics, and a better storyline, and ios more fun, has many more items and quests, and is generally a much better game.

it has a bit of a learning curve though, and an 800 mb download isnt great for dialup users. anyway its a really really good game.

it actually has proper graphics... unlike tibia and runescape... and dont you have to pay to buy guild wars? also they update it fairly often

http://www.anarchy-online.com/ <--- linky[/url]
bananaphone
Jiltedcitizen
I've tried ROSE and www.dofus.com. Cute but WOW is where its at.
yotga
Mu Online Rulez! Laughing

www.muonline.com
kqoffriendship
wkdadam wrote:
I used to play a game called knight-online, it was a decent free game except for the Turkish community. If you can put up with the turkish language, then you can put up with the game. knightonlineworld.com is the website I think

i am turk and i think like. I hate my people just because of this. They do not think others. I started to play game. 2 months later many people came in then i escaped. lol
jober911
Maple Story's pretty good. go to maplestory.com and download it.
slashgrab
Take World of Warcraft, and don't think about money. Have u ever played such a good game? Well, maybe yes, but fun and lifetime are sure to be found in this mmorpg. i choose it!!!!
squeakypants
gunz online is great, but not very mmoish

anarchy is good if you don't want anything interesting
mattd8752
Project rock star looks great Smile
windval
i like to paly gunzonline too!!!
Frag
Guild Wars is good if your willing to pay for it orginally but Runescape is one of the only games online for free an has a nice community. Other games have (private) servers so you download the game an can play for free.

cough cough Raganarok Online
clip
Has any of you tried Flyff?

http://flyff.gpotato.com

It's free, and I really like it. I stopped playing a bit though. I wanna focus on my studs for a while. Very Happy
Scaramanga
What, no Kingdom of Loathing players? Represent, yo!

tyxl wrote:
runescape and conquer online ownzzzzz

Hmmm, I've actually heard good things about Conquer online from some friends, but have been hesitant. I just don't want to join a game where ganking is rampant.
squeakypants
KOL is the sex!

you want an mmorpg? try playing mario 64 for a few hours, much better experience then playing a crappy game with some other douchebags
Sappho
Lineage 2 private servers is the best free MMORPG alternative out there for me. But if i had to choose and put money into it i would go with WoW prolly. Smile
sugarbox
MuOnline private server ^^ have fun
zoombinimatt
squeakypants wrote:
anarchy is good if you don't want anything interesting

i have no idea what you mean about not being interesting... it won 9 editors choice awards btw... and the world is huge, theres plenty of stuff to do (you dont have to camp around for hours to do anything) always places to explore... etc. etc. and if you get bored of that you can always go fight some aliens Very Happy
Revvion
I have played a few like mu-online and gunzonline but I still think Planeshift is the best or at least will be.

link: http://www.planeshift.it/