FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how to know if your website have virus

airh3ad
Team almost a week my site had been blocked by other anti-virus. unable to view the page.
grofet
You can try free website scanner online that you can find from google. You can also use virus or malware scanner from free antivirus such as avast. To cure the virus i think you need check the plugin, ads, add on, widget, scripts, cms, and more. Good luck.
deanhills
Mozilla Firefox also has suggestions for some good scanners.
http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-firefox-issues-caused-malware
johans
I think some host have anti-virus scanner which is also a helpful tools.

In that way, you know the logs of your website if there are viruses.
rx9876
I use www.urlvoid.com to check websites.
It integrates many detection tools in one click.

The site (easternsamar.info) is marked as dangerous by trend micro.
You could apply a reclassify request and hope that was just a misunderstanding.
Visit http://global.sitesafety.trendmicro.com and try it out.
deanhills
I've just uninstalled the ones Mozilla recommended. They did work great, but I'm sure the one - SuperantispywarePro has been responsible for my system dragging. So removed it yesterday, and it's not dragging any longer. I wonder when these spy detection systems become spies themselves in a way. I'll probably use Superantispyware again, but only if I have a good reason to make a very thorough scan of my system on an occasional one-off basis.
manfer
deanhills wrote:
I've just uninstalled the ones Mozilla recommended. They did work great, but I'm sure the one - SuperantispywarePro has been responsible for my system dragging. So removed it yesterday, and it's not dragging any longer. I wonder when these spy detection systems become spies themselves in a way. I'll probably use Superantispyware again, but only if I have a good reason to make a very thorough scan of my system on an occasional one-off basis.

Firsly we should have clear that it is not the same protecting your computer from malware than protecting your webspace from malware. From what I understand, OP question is about his website being flagged as malware, so he will not be able to run on his webspace applications that are ment to be used on local computer -unless he is the owner of the server-. What he can do is download the files to his computer and check them, but many times the malware comes from unrealiable third party services used on the website, like ad providers of doubtful honesty.

About the software recommended by mozilla to be used to remove malware from local computers I will go with their first recommendation Malwarebytes anti-malware. The free version is just fine. It is enough to do a full scan of your system with that application once a month or once a week as you probably already have an antivirus working on your computer daily.
deanhills
manfer wrote:
About the software recommended by mozilla to be used to remove malware from local computers I will go with their first recommendation Malwarebytes anti-malware. The free version is just fine. It is enough to do a full scan of your system with that application once a month or once a week as you probably already have an antivirus working on your computer daily.
I went for both at the time. The one that really came to the rescue with isolating problems was the Superantispyware one. Particularly with the "Funmoods" software (virus) that I got without asking for it from cnet downloads. Even when I uninstalled it as well as removed it every where including in Mozilla Firefox, I knew it was still there. Superantispyware managed to sort it out. I can see the sense of Mozilla recommending both of them. They may be complementing one another.

Agreed that this is a side discussion. Agreed airh3ad's Website IP must be blocked. Quite curious to know why.
airh3ad
Thank guys, my site back to normal, i follow all your advise and it works. please close this.
CHAOS-THEORY
never use online tools for private information...