FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

google bot unable to access the site

airh3ad
Team please check, I'm not able to access my site, did some one attack? or DNS problem or my hosting?

Quote:
Google Logo
http://www.samarsurf.com/: Googlebot can't access your site

Over the last 24 hours, Googlebot encountered 4 errors while attempting to retrieve DNS information for your site. The overall error rate for DNS queries for your site is 100.0%.
badai
if you try to browse your website with chrome, it will tell you your website has been blocked due to malware. that is why googlebot can't access it.

this is not new. frihost has been blocked many time before. the e-mail thing that i complaint last week still has not been resolved. nothing much we can do unless somebody remove the affected site and ban the user forever.

Quote:
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 5 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-08-13, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-08-13.
Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including eaglesunsystem.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS21788 (NOC).
airh3ad
any advise, i need my website to access.
Peterssidan
Are you sure those two problems are related? The DNS error sounds like a temporary problem and not much to worry about. The problem with malicious software sounds much more serious.

I guess the page badai saw was this one. Have you checked if Google Webmaster Tools shows any additional information about this issue?
johans
i guess DNS issue..
Peterssidan
johans wrote:
i guess DNS issue..

I don't think you would be able to access the site if there still was a DNS issue.