FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What are your favorite Nintendo 64 Games?

boosscortez
The newer gaming systems are nice, but we still enjoy many games from older systems. The Nintendo 64 being one of them.
We love playing Mario Party 2 & 3. Great family game!!!

Most of the Mario games are good. Mario Tennis is pretty good.
Starfox 64 is pretty cool
Insanity
Super Smash Bros. is probably one of the best games on the N64. Other games like Mario 64 and Goldeneye are also pretty good games considering the time period. They alsoi set the stage for a lot of other games in the future.
william
Super Mario 64 and Banjo Kazooie established much of my passion for 3D video games. They defined what made a great 3D platformer and, indeed, a great game. So those two hold a special place in my heart. F-Zero X was also a great adrenaline rush and Ocarina of Time is my favorite Zelda game.

That really was a great console. I have no regrets choosing it over a PS1 back then (though I played PS1 games afterwards).
yajramemrou
Legend of Zelda.
Been playing Zelda since NES days.

i bought n64 gameboy,GBA,cube, DS and the first game i played is Legend of Zelda
Jope094
Conkers Bad Fur Day, definitely.
JoryRFerrell
Perfect Dark was one of the best FPS games I have ever played. I was so excited when they did the version for the Xbox360, but it was a little disappointing. Then again I didn't get to play it very much...
they should come out with a pc version of the old and new... :\
Peterssidan
Ocarina of Time was a very good game. The N64 game that I have spent most time playing is probably Mario Kart 64. Many fun hours playing with friends. Diddy Kong Racing was another good racing game without the handicap system that Mario Kart 64 have for better or worse. GoldenEye 007 is the game that I remember best of the games that I didn't own myself. It had a fun multiplayer and a single player mode as well.
wombatrpgs
I'm pretty sure the best Mario Party games were all N64.