FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Forum Server problem

zimmer
I have check the forum yesterday but no page is been displayed. somethings wrong yesterday and earlier?
deanhills
Looks that way. Been down for most of the day.
RosenCruz
I believe server 3 was down for a long time. It includes this forum and some user sites as far as I know. My site was down too Crying or Very sad
nickfyoung
My short cut is not working so I had to go in through Goggle. It is working OK now.
standready
Yes access to the forums was down for while but looks like most hosting was still running.
deanhills
standready wrote:
Yes access to the forums was down for while but looks like most hosting was still running.
Right. My Website was working perfectly too, no down time. I worked it out and we must have been down for exactly 12 hours. It must have gone down about 9:30 a.m. (GMT +2) and came back on at 9:30 p.m. (GMT +2). We're 12 hours behind.
grofet
It sounds like we have the same problem here. I am also can not enter frihost forum yesterday since i need to make my points more than zero. Frihost have more than one server, so if one server down the others usually still up.
twotrophy
I was unable to access Frihost forum yesterday but I was still able to access a few Frihost hosted websites.
deanhills
twotrophy wrote:
I was unable to access Frihost forum yesterday but I was still able to access a few Frihost hosted websites.
Right, the Websites were working. Yesterday it was the reverse. Forum was OK but Websites down. Today both are working.