FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what is your favourite pet

hari-3
which pet animal you like the most and why
hari-3
i like dog
bcoz no other pet can be faithful as the dog
Nyasro
I also think dogs are good
as they can be trained for bomb detection, can be make them as a part of family
Pippo90
I love cats, even if I recognise that dogs bring more satisfaction to the owner from the point of view of fondness.
dustindallas
I am partial to dogs, and somewhat cats.
Zoobeef
I love dogs, they are active and they can learn fast. I have a German Shepherd one and he is so cute.
nelson
My favorite pet is cat. I love white and black cat. I love cat because it looks innocent. I also have a small cat and its name is sweety. It looks very innocent and cute while play with the ball.
Pippo90
nelson wrote:
I love cat because it looks innocent.

Although they are not! Very Happy

(Just kidding. I also love cats, even if I recognise they are not the most reliable animals. IMHO, their "love" is never selfless like the one of a dog.)
yajramemrou
Dogs!!! Specifically Shih-tzu. i always comb his hair almost everyday and i enjoy it
zimmer
DOGS!

I love dogs. Razz
grofet
I'm avoiding have pet because i'm afraid the pet die because of me. I'm also do not want to be slave of the pet (feeding, cleaning, nursing, washing, curing, buying pet stuff, and many more to do with pet on my authority).
rmines
Half American Staffordshire half bull terrier siblings. Both are females over 12 years old. They have been interesting to train as we didn't have an inkling as to what their breeds were all about when we got them as 7 week old puppies. The one always wanted to please and easily learned and socialized quite well. The other, named Angel, was motivated only by food reward. She didn't want to socialize. Should have named her devil and got it over with! All in all, it is the trainer not the breed.
Queiros
i like dogs and cats Smile
tonberry
I love dogs the most. It may sound stupid, but it is important for me to have a pet that I can communicate and spend time with. I don't like hamsters and guinea pigs, as they are not 'interactive'. When I take care of a living breathing animal, I get connected and attached and would like the other animal to at least acknowledge the situation and all the small ones seem not to get it. Cats do and I still hate them though hehe.

Parrots are great, small but extremely intelligent and charming animals! Fishes are not best friend materials too, but with them it is a great aesthetic addition to the house, they sure are beautiful.
jajarvin
I like dogs more than cats. This is due to the following facts:
    The dog will learn a lot of things more complex as compared to the cat
    You can "debate" with your dog
    The dog is more humane than a cat
markharris
I love all the pet animals.
nelson
I love dogs because they are active, loving and they can learn fast. I love dogs because they are active and they can learn fast. My pet name is Adhi. I found it in my turkey tour. After completing our tour we were ready for the return flight. We hire a taxi to go to the airport then suddenly I saw an injured dog on the road. I stopped the taxi and pick the dog up and take home with me and start its treatment. Adhi recovered within a week and now it is with me.
germanshepherd
I have two gsd's also,I love the breed so much
apuech
Love cats, hate dogs
Mrs_Robota
I like guinea pigs and hamsters... rabbits too but they can grow too much....
germanshepherd
i love animals but not the human kind.
Schuchhi1999
I like Dogs.
And cats a little bit.
supermanlovejan
I like Cats.................
saylolz
i like dog...
mistertoya
hari-3 wrote:

Gog. BARK BARK
Nyasro
Obviously Dog is my favourite pet animal. They are very friendly... easy to train...
Variety of breed can be found all over the world.
Euterpe
My favorite animal would have to be the fierce feline known as a house cat that so many enjoy as a great companion with very low maintenance just don't count on them to always listen! baha
Mariaestherpagan
hari-3 wrote:

MY FAVORITE PETS IS ROTTWEILLER
Serkuuz
dogs
quanmechanix
I like both dogs and cats. The rarer the breed or kind, the better.!! Shocked
moncong
dog and cat are good..
basically i love every pet
playfungames
I don't like cats that much so a dog would be a perfect pet for me. But my house is small and we only have rooms and no open space like a yard. So, a dog would have to live in rooms which is pretty unsuitable, I think. A dog needs space and there isn't much inside the rooms of our house.

Also, when I think about it, a dog sheds too much hair. There'd be hair everywhere in the carpet. That is something I don't like at all. Also, the cost of keeping a dog adds up. Due to these factors, I have a plant. Crying or Very sad
ElSouq
My favorite pets are rodents. Hamsters, Guinea pigs, bunnies, chinchillas. I used to love carrying my guinea pig around on my shoulder Very Happy