FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

personalized Laptop cases

tollz116
Hi i am looking to have my own laptop case built as i am looking to make my own has any1 got any ideas on how to do this
Marcuzzo
tollz116 wrote:
Hi i am looking to have my own laptop case built as i am looking to make my own has any1 got any ideas on how to do this

not sure where you are located but there is a company that offers this customisation.
at school I was the only one that didn't have a custom BTO laptop.
see here: http://www.bto.eu/
tollz116
hi sorry located in the uk but was hoping to just get the case its self as i have my own laptop parts and want to make one from scratch
william
Make one from scratch? You'll have to make the case from scratch as well, then. You can cut up the pieces by yourself or use a laser cutter to do it more precisely. Around here, you can rent a laser cutter for a certain hourly fee. Assuming you've designed the whole setup in CAD beforehand, it shouldn't take more than an hour.

What parts do you have, anyway? If they come from a specific laptop, you might just be able to find an empty case on eBay.
riteshk1
There are lots of online website which offers the services of creating laptop cases online.