FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

about girls?

friendetic
hey when a girl stare at you for more than 10 seconds and she is about 20yards away ... does that mean she likes me? or btw the setting was in drama practice and the group were having a convo
Peterssidan
Without knowing the way she looked at you it could mean anything. When you looked back at her did she look away?
loveandormoney
friendetic wrote:
hey when a girl stare at you for more than 10 seconds and she is about 20yards away ... does that mean she likes me? or btw the setting was in drama practice and the group were having a convo

Go
and talk with her.

Dont wait, that Your friends will do it instead of You.
Nyasro
If you want to be a good man then donot trust a girl Cool
loveandormoney
Nyasro wrote:
If you want to be a good man then donot trust a girl Cool

If you want to be a good man then do not be angry with Yourself and then You trust a girl and You have good sex.
kaysch
friendetic wrote:

Drama practice? Maybe she was dreaming how you would drive your teeth into her soft flesh at her neck, sucking her blood? Ah no, that's comedy... Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
loveandormoney
kaysch wrote:
friendetic wrote:

Drama practice? Maybe she was dreaming how you would drive your teeth into her soft flesh at her neck, sucking her blood? Ah no, that's comedy... Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

Drama practice?
YES
Kiss her.
That is more fun.

For women.

Men prefer discussions.
GuidanceReader
It would depend entirely on the situation - what was happening? Were you the one talking and was she paying attention to you? Was it a more discrete look?

The only way you'll know for sure is to ask her. It might have been something innocent, but if you don't ask, you'll never know. If you do ask and there was nothing to it, then you'll know and be no different. If you do ask and there was more too it, then you'll know and possibly get a new relationship out of it.
loveandormoney
GuidanceReader wrote:
It would depend entirely on the situation - what was happening? Were you the one talking and was she paying attention to you? Was it a more discrete look?

The only way you'll know for sure is to ask her. It might have been something innocent, but if you don't ask, you'll never know. If you do ask and there was nothing to it, then you'll know and be no different. If you do ask and there was more too it, then you'll know and possibly get a new relationship out of it.

"Were you the one talking and was she paying attention to you? "

How can You talk with a woman without she is paying attention.

This must be very interesting.
codersfriend
There can be two reasons,
Either there can be something wrong with your face or
she likes you
-got this from detective conan anime Smile
75alex
Well yes as said before depend on the context, maybe try to get a bit closer to her and see how she acts around you, and you'll end up be sure about whether or not she likes you pretty fast !
loveandormoney
codersfriend wrote:
There can be two reasons,
Either there can be something wrong with your face or
she likes you
-got this from detective conan anime Smile

What is a bad face?
Are You sitting in a cinema?
testrun
There could be many reasons why someone from 20 yards away is looking at someone,
-examining what they are wearing
- seeing what someone is doing/or overhearing part of the conversation
- not actually staring at you, but lost in thought, and just happens to be in the same direction
- always the potential they may like you and are trying to get your attention
etc. etc.

Best thoughts are to actually talk to them.

Coming from someone who also happens to be a girl
loveandormoney
testrun wrote:
There could be many reasons why someone from 20 yards away is looking at someone,
-examining what they are wearing
- seeing what someone is doing/or overhearing part of the conversation
- not actually staring at you, but lost in thought, and just happens to be in the same direction
- always the potential they may like you and are trying to get your attention
etc. etc.

Best thoughts are to actually talk to them.

Coming from someone who also happens to be a girl

Sure. Show interest.
Make darling laugh.
Its so easy to fall in love.
playfungames
friendetic wrote:

Well, the only way to figure it out is to talk to her and find it out for yourself. There' no saying whether a girl likes you just because she stares at you for more than 10 seconds. I mean she could have confused you with someone else Razz.
Da Rossa
Maybe the girl was seeing your exotic face.
Seriously though, we need to know more of the context. (I only read the first post). Sometimes I stare at people for quite a few seconds when I 'think' I know them. I don't like seeing people I think I know without remembering my history with them. Feels uncomfortable Very Happy

But no, you can't assume any general rules. The fact that she stared at you for 10 seconds doesn't necessarily mean she's into you. But I'd investigate. Unless, of course, you're not interested on her.