FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Joomla extensions

lekky
Hello all,

please can anyone advise if I can install extensions to Joomla with a Frihost account. Will i have an FTP account and be able create database. Is anyone willing to point me to their Frihost hosted web domain\site.

with regards
Qantas94Heavy
lekky wrote:
Hello all,

please can anyone advise if I can install extensions to Joomla with a Frihost account. Will i have an FTP account and be able create database. Is anyone willing to point me to their Frihost hosted web domain\site.

with regards

Hi, you will be able to install Joomla, as well as install extensions to an existing or new Joomla site. Frihost also provides FTP accounts and MySQL databases that can be used to add a Joomla site to your account. About my site though - sorry, but that's not for public consumption. Wink
johans
use akeeba backup it more easier to install or you can manually install by uploading the database and the file.

If you need assistance just PM me.

Good luck!
Peterssidan
@johans Is that if you want to move an existing Joomla! installation or for for fresh installs as well?
zimmer
Peterssidan wrote:
@johans Is that if you want to move an existing Joomla! installation or for for fresh installs as well?

Yes, that will work. all you need to do is FTP all your files and import/export your Database. For sure this will work.
johans
Peterssidan wrote:

yes, including fresh install. if you need help just let me know.

Have a good day!