FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

UGOTGAMEX

matt87
I made a new web page for my little cousin. Everyone should check it out. It has arcade games, flash videos, funny pictures, trivia, and a bunch of other stuff he is putting. He is only 13 years old and he wants to get a lot of people to join his site so please help him out.

http://www.ugotgamex.com

Edit: Changed Age to 13
tony
looks pretty cool - nice work. also, just wondering, what is the purpose of mhelo?
matt87
No real purpose, I was working on something. It is still under construction.
tony
Ah. I see, I see.
loserk
hey i liked ur website
Laughing
budazz
cool site bro...
mengshi200
your site is very good ,and you are good and kindness person
skyroja
site is good, but not too much, and what i dislike, that colorsaren't the same Smile
moejoe
yer nice portal,
did u come up with all the scripting or was it a cut n copy?
How'd u do that shoutbox! looks cool Smile
Nice work, i like your polls and the interactivaty.
matt87
loserk wrote:
hey i liked ur website
Laughing

Lorserk: Thank you for the comment.

budazz wrote:
cool site bro...

Budazz: Thank you for the comment.

mengshi200 wrote:
your site is very good ,and you are good and kindness person

Mengshi200: Thank you for the comment.

skyroja wrote:
site is good, but not too much, and what i dislike, that colorsaren't the same Smile

Skyroja: It has themes but that was the theme my cousin seemed to like. Thank you for your opinion.

moejoe wrote:
yer nice portal,
did u come up with all the scripting or was it a cut n copy?
How'd u do that shoutbox! looks cool Smile
Nice work, i like your polls and the interactivaty.

Moejoe: The script is called e107 its a free script just cut and copy. They have tons of themes and a bunch of plugins to make the site interesting. If you sign up you will see even more. The shoutbox comes with the script. The polls and interactivity is all run by my little cousin. Thanks for the comment.

You guys are all so nice for helping me out. I wanted to see everyones opinion on this site. If anyone has any suggestions or other opinions please feel free to post.
UGOTGAMEX
Actully, Matt I'm 13 years old
matt87
Hey Jerry, welcome to the Frihost Community.
lockwolf
Hey, I'll Link you if you link me. I rarely ask for links with other sites but yours looks like it has a potental future and would be a great site to trade links with.
bjwok
ho mat87

your site looks great! will certainly be having a lot of fun with this one at work!

cheers
matt87
lockwolf wrote:
Hey, I'll Link you if you link me. I rarely ask for links with other sites but yours looks like it has a potental future and would be a great site to trade links with.

Lockwolf, ya its not a problem I will link your site. Its always good when people exchange links. Thanks.

bjwok wrote:
ho mat87

your site looks great! will certainly be having a lot of fun with this one at work!

cheers

Bjwok, I am glad you enjoyed it.
matt87
Well, the sites coming along good now but we need more members. We now have 100 arcade games. So when you get bored sign up and play some of our games. See if you can beat other members highscores. Everything is still free and will be free for a long time.
Dark-Tech
skyroja wrote:

i have to say hes right espedcially in the corner of the border images, it doesnt fade in correctly
matt87
Dark-Tech wrote:
skyroja wrote:

i have to say hes right espedcially in the corner of the border images, it doesnt fade in correctly

Hmmm... maybe I need to fix it up a little bit. Thanks for the opinion. What do you about the content of the web site?
MicrosoftMan
WOW. That's not to bad. Im sure it will pick up in the comeing weeks. Hope your cousin likes it.
foumpie
very nice,
only a little thing to mention:
http://www.ugotgamex.com/e107_images/generic/blank.gif

tha background doesn't fit with the background of the menu ...
check it out,
if it was on purpose,
i would still change that Smile
matt87
MicrosoftMan wrote:
WOW. That's not to bad. Im sure it will pick up in the comeing weeks. Hope your cousin likes it.

MicrosoftMan, Ya he is enjoying it. Thanks for checking it out.

foumpie wrote:
very nice,
only a little thing to mention:
http://www.ugotgamex.com/e107_images/generic/blank.gif

tha background doesn't fit with the background of the menu ...
check it out,
if it was on purpose,
i would still change that Smile

Foumpie, I didn't see that... thanks for pointing it out I will have to take on more look at it and maybe I can fix it.