FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is your best pet?

chasbeen
Do you prefer Cats, dogs or something else?
Why is this type of pet your favorite?

Moderator - Moved from General Chat
- Ankhanu
Deline
DOOOGS 4ever! And bunnies. I had a bunny once, he was really funny!
Thenough
I think the fish. d because the simple and harmless Smile)
jajarvin
I like dogs. But I have no time to bay a dog and take care of it.
Insanity
I like cats because they are so cuddly and adorable. I suppose dogs can be adorable and cuddly too, but cats are just so much more. They are also somewhat more manageable than dogs, since dogs can be barking all the time and biting people all the time. They also tend to have much more energy than cats.
codegeek
I like dogs. Parrots are great as well.
Pippo90
I surely prefer cats on an aesthetic point of view, even if I recognise that the love a dog can show to a human is much greater than that of a cat.
Nyasro
Dog is my best best pet Smile
Cruxader
I'm incredibly allergic to cats. I prefer dogs because I am less allergic to them and I like that you can play with a dog. Cats like to cuddle, but they don't do a whole lot beyond that.
Bluedoll
At the moment it is goldfish. I have two, fat and I like them because they are not very demanding. They just want food, not too much direct light and little privacy. They don't give too much though like a dog or cat does only a few bubbles.
vixxxxx
chasbeen wrote:
Do you prefer Cats, dogs or something else?
Why is this type of pet your favorite?

Moderator - Moved from General Chat
- Ankhanu

i like rabbit sooo much
12phabie
dogs are my favorite. I believe that they can be cute and protective at the same time. as for cat, I really don't see the purpose of having them around. I mean really, they are just to clingy for me. I never had any. my mom had one. all she did was lay there and make babies. Good gracious.
carpim4
No doubt the dog is the best pet
mshafiq
My best pet is parrot
markharris
I like all the animals, I have dog, cats, pigeon and parrot. I also like horse and other animals but i can't afford them any more.
Blaster
I love my dogs. They are after all mans best friend. I have a doberman and a German shepherd. Two mean looking dogs that are actually really really nice.
grofet
Duck is my best pet since it's normal as a pet. But duck is so stink, so if you want to have duck as a pet you should take it to bath every day. After the duck is big enough you can eat it after you process the duck to become a delicious food.
cordell
I really like cat and rat ( am I weird ? lol )
ninimalka
i have an aquarium, and i think it could one of the nicest "pet" you can possibly have.
- no noise
- no smell
- no dirt

- amazing beauty
- mix of multiple kind of animals (turtles,fish...)
- a real "social" life in it, it's quite impressive.

But it's hard to maintain clean & safe ... Smile
adampatrick
i have a cat called Crackers got here at christmas time.... anybody else have funny animal names?
AtifJamalAnsari
parrot is my fav. once i use to have a bunny but unfortunately it died.
standready
My favorite animal is the 'stuffed' variety! You don't have to feed them or clean up after them. They don't make noise or bite. They travel easy or can be left alone for extended periods. Plus you can have most any type of creature you want. (Would you share your room with a real elephant or shark?)

laugh, laugh, laugh
grhahuja
Dogs of every size and race, but mostly German shepherds. I like the way they are true to the owner and how they are able to learn.
jackbreat
kitten and puppies
pravojednostavno
I like cats
Jones2020
Cats are my preferred pets, they are sneaky and cuddly.
o4obo4o
Dogs are the best Very Happy [/u]
Gregoric
I had a parrot and fishes. Now I have another parrot and I have to admit it is my favourite. Although it may sometimes be annoying, it still rocks Wink
Nyasro
i want to have Dog,
but dont have any pet now
mshafiq
My kids like rabbit giraffe baby,baby chick and unicorn.
dude_xyx
It's fish for me. I have had tropical fish for over 15 years. Never had a dog or cat. I don't want because I don't have time for them unfortunately. Fish don't need that much time and you can automate everything from fish to cleaning.
dude_xyx
It's fish for me. I have had tropical fish for over 15 years. Never had a dog or cat. I don't want because I don't have time for them unfortunately. Fish don't need that much time and you can automate everything from fish to cleaning.
Iceaxe0410
I've always been fond of rabbits. It has to be a female rabbit though. I don't care too much for guy rabbits leaving some stuff all over the place. Second choice would be dogs, but they are harder to clean up after. Rabbits are good because they usually leave a nice pile of pellets instead of piles of smelly stuff that you have to pick up when they go. I'm definitely not really a cat person. I'm slightly allergic to cats in any case so that makes it less attractive to have a pet.
steeve
I have dog and two parrots.
PITKES1
i had experiences with many domestic and non-domestic animals also, but still i think the dog is the best, however my GF likes cats more Very Happy
BigGeek
There is a reason that dogs are called man's best friend!

They truly are! My present dog is a female mutt, and a great dog, she is gentle, loves kids and small animals, good in a crowd and with other people, and without a doubt dedicated to my wife and me. She is a sweet gentle good nature d animal.

I had a 8 lb. Poodle for 13 years, the smartest sweetest little guy that you would ever want, and he was dedicated to me with the biggest heart in the world.

When you are happy and up, they want to play and go for walks and they are happy too!
When you are down, they know it and comfort you and try and cheer you up.
When you are sick they are by your side until you feel better.
They want to spend their time with you and are happy doing almost anything as long as it is with you!

I can't say enough about the companionship and love I have felt from my dogs in life, and I honestly think I would not have survived some of the toughest times in my life had it not been for the friendship and love I got from my dogs at the time!!

Dogs rule, cats drool!!! Very Happy
mshafiq
giraffe and rabit
germanshepherd
big geek,so true and well said
chatchat
I and my wife both more love cats. We have two cats.