FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New mouse similar to Explorer 3.0

Da Rossa
Can you recomend me a mouse that bears almost the same form-fator ressemblance with the good and old Intellimouse Explorer 3.0? I currently have a Razer Naga, which is good, but it screwed up when answering Razer's questionnaire and they recommended me one compatible with the so called "claw grip", when I believed to be more used to the "palm grip".

So I'm thinking of getting a new mouse. What would be the current best gaming, high-performance mouse for me, keeping in mind that I'm right-handed and I like sidebuttons to be pressed with the thumb? Also, I have a big hand.
Look at the old Explorer 3.0 chassis:

Can be another Razer or anything else good. But back in 2002, the other good thing in the market was the Logitech MX500, which had the problem of being heavy, so the response time when dragging would be harmed.

Thanks for any recommendations!
CHAOS-THEORY
I think the best way is to go to the Store and check the available mouses, cause you'll find greatness (;
i just use a simple intex mouse, and i don't think that the mouse makes a difference when you know how to use it.
just check out the stored, or any stores online near to your country; if you need more detailled recommendations, emm reply back with a precise question and i ll search for you.
Peace