FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

joomla CMS

lekky
hello all,
I've been looking at JOOMLA, 2.5 and 3.1; I do agree that it takes some learning. A very intelligent lad walks you through creating a sample JOOMLA site using many of the modules and components at www.createajoomlawesite.com. You will need a demo hosting account or have a local web sever (like Zpanel) and lots of patience to go through the steps. He's done a very good job. Joomla is very well supported with extensive plug-ins for most of your web stuff.

with regards
Cruxader
There is definitely a learning curve, but it is far easier to use a CMS like Joomla to make good looking, functional sites than using code. Certainly code is more powerful, but Joomla makes it so much easier.
dustindallas
You can always use a Frihost hosting account to create a Joomla page to play around and learn or even run a simple to use all-in-one Apache/mySQL/PHP package called - WAMP server - and run a Joomla test page from that. I have a little experience with Joomla and it's like the other CSM's with it's own flavor of course.
drainville
Well, that's what I'm planning to do.. I mean try out joomla on this web hosting site. Hopefully it will turn out fine Smile