FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you want reviews for your music?

medesignz
If you are a musician, you may want to check out a new service that I have set up.

Its in BETA at the moment so looking for as much feedback as possible.

If this is something that you'd be interested in, please send me a PM or if the admin will let me, I'll post a link in this post.
Ankhanu
You might want to state a little more about your intent, your background, why a review from you is worth something, how you would review, etc.
tomsutton529
What is your background in music..

all promo for bands is good but there are loads of way to do it online these days, tell me more about your idea as I know a few bands, some unsigned and some signed.

Good luck dude
medesignz
I, with a business partner, run an open source record label which has been around just under a year, but my background in music spans over 12 years.

Everyday I get new artists wanting to get reviews for their latest releases, and I can only really focus on so many a day.

This will allow artists that are basically just looking for reviews, that arent that interested in getting signed with my label, totally free and no charge, and the only people who see the reviews are the reviewers and the artists, no one else.

The reviews are not only from me, but from other artists, other reviewers, anyone can sign up to the site and offer an opinion. Its up to the artists to decide what they eventually want to do with them.
medesignz
blumax wrote:
Yeah up to play augallaaaa
Sorry, I dont get it...
Josso
Very interested in helping you expand this whether it be as a content creators, tech or both. I have similar projects in the works and currently active we should team up.

PM me.
medesignz
Josso wrote:
Very interested in helping you expand this whether it be as a content creators, tech or both. I have similar projects in the works and currently active we should team up.

PM me.

great, shall send you a pm over now