FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Printer colors ??wtf

Dark-Tech
My printer is mean it wasn't printing any colors so i refilled the printer cartridges

it printed two pages in a weierd mix of color with strips of rainbow colors down the pictures

then it printed 10 pages in only yellow and black

now its printing cyan but it still won't print magenta
Sunny
Magenta head is blocked or else Magenta ink hasn't settled down yet.Its always good idea to refill when your ink are running low rather then wait for them to finish. thats keep the flow going.

Try to dip the head (ONLY HEAD) of the cartridge in water for 1-2 minutes.
mark
try cleaning your print head or nozzle. That might help you. If that doesnt work, contact your printer maker if it is still under manufacturer
Sunny
Quote:
try cleaning your print head or nozzle. That might help you. If that doesnt work, contact your printer maker if it is still under manufacturer

lol

You think a Printer Company will repair/replace a refilled cartridge? hahaha
Tom7
yeah, i reckon!
otiscom
Bin it and get a new printer and don't try refils or re-manufactured.

cokdes
buy a new cartridge
deca
Buy a new cartridge, and then align the printer.
Dark-Tech
well after messing with it for awhile and finding the book that came with it i managed to get it to work it was probly clogged heads cause it started to print in tye die lol but its all fixed now
shishir_bit
Dark-Tech wrote:
My printer is mean it wasn't printing any colors so i refilled the printer cartridges

it printed two pages in a weierd mix of color with strips of rainbow colors down the pictures

then it printed 10 pages in only yellow and black

now its printing cyan but it still won't print magenta

hi It seems to me that u might have refilled your computer with pirated cartridges This may also badly affect your computer .So before using them further make sure they r original.
Try to replace your cartridges as every new one comes under a gurantee so replace it.
even problem is not solved then check your cables.
best of luck
Quote: