FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Account Killer

badai
In case you guys need to remove your online presence....

http://www.accountkiller.com

Quote:
Do you care about your personal data? We provide instructions to remove your account or public profile on most popular websites, including Skype, Facebook, Windows Live, Hotmail / Live, Twitter, MSN / Messenger, Google and many more. Want to create an account somewhere? Check our Blacklist first to see if it's even possible to remove your profile!
Nick2008
Looks like a great source for erasing your internet presence. It can be really hard to find the account deletion procedure on some websites.
grofet
I't very unique Website. Some people really really need information in the website. Without guide to delete frihost forum account and guide to delete frihost hosting account is not perfect enough. Right now i do not need how to delete any account, but someday maybe i will very very need it, no one know.
Peterssidan
@grofet
It's not possible to delete frihost forum accounts. The deal is we get hosting by posting so it wouldn't make sense if we could just remove everything in a simple button click. Actually it doesn't make sense on most forums because removed messages mess up the discussions.

Often it is possible to edit posts and edit the profile to make the account more anonymous but you never know if your account is going to be banned, stolen or you lose your password so if you have information you are not sure you want to share with everyone you shouldn't have posted it in the first place.
badai
Peterssidan wrote:
@grofet
It's not possible to delete frihost forum accounts. The deal is we get hosting by posting so it wouldn't make sense if we could just remove everything in a simple button click. Actually it doesn't make sense on most forums because removed messages mess up the discussions.

Often it is possible to edit posts and edit the profile to make the account more anonymous but you never know if your account is going to be banned, stolen or you lose your password so if you have information you are not sure you want to share with everyone you shouldn't have posted it in the first place.

who ever say it's not possible? it's the most easy place to get you account deleted. just post "Please delete my account" and it will be gone.
deanhills
That will be interesting. Accountkiller vs Bondings account killer proof. I'll put my money on Frihost being account killer proof.
Peterssidan
badai wrote:
Peterssidan wrote:
@grofet

who ever say it's not possible? it's the most easy place to get you account deleted. just post "Please delete my account" and it will be gone.

The hosting account yes, but not the forum account.

Here are a few examples if you don't believe me:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-67644.html
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-92199.html
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-137523.html