FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Under the Dome

Laro696
Under the Dome tells the story of the residents of the small town of Chester's Mill, who suddenly find themselves cut off from the rest of the world by a mysterious, impenetrable barrier that surrounds the town. As the town begins to tear itself apart through panic, a small group of people attempt to maintain peace and order while also trying to uncover the truth behind the barrier and how to escape from it. As a very cheerful town, no one`s secrets are safe.

You guys MUST watch this! It is a new series based on a novel of the same name by Stephen King (one of my all time favourite authors)
I'm up to episode 3 only and already so hooked.
dude_xyx
I watched first episode and yet to watch the rest. Smile

Seems to be a good one.
Laro696
Yeah and the great thing about it is that it is only the one season. So you know the story will end. They aren't going to cancel it after the first season and you are left wondering what the hell was going to happen! Hate it when that happens Smile
Laro696
Nobody watching this???
Update: it just got renewed for a second season! Episode 7 airing tonight in USA.
Get on it guys!
Josso
Yeah I'm really enjoying this at the moment I just hope it doesn't collapse into a soap opera and ignore the main plotline like Jericho did, you need character development but you have to get the balance right