FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

need a name for my new site

Laro696
So I've had this idea for a while.
I want to start a music blog promoting new bands I discover and think are awesome. It will focus mainly on indie/folk/psychedelic music.
Was thinking of a name like "music you need to hear" or "music you should hear"
Just really stuck on this name business. The site is about 99% ready to be uploaded and launched
Any suggestions??
deanhills
Musicear
Musicfabulous
Great vibrations
chasbeen
Oh I thought you said Game for your new site:)

What about Music worth hearing?
Bluedoll
Musical Mentions
Awesome Bands? or something similar?
Those wonderful sounds .... band solo's so cool, cool sounds ..

Perhaps, write an introduction blog or your first blog sample and pull something off it as a theme title?
johans
any name as long as you love it.. you think it will have a good feedback and best of all you got the passion to run it in long term.

I hope that helps. Good luck!
RoylanM
Here's my ideas :

Planet Music
Music World
ethan_brown
I can suggest a few names :

musicrific
musicspirit.
RoylanM
MusicSpire is a good name.
playfungames
I am not sure about what name that you should choose for your new site but I can tell you to choose something that is short and memorable. Go with a domain that contains music and one more short word. I know that a lot of them will be taken, but search well and you might find a perfect .com for your use. If you can't then just make something up on your own. Choose short words that are pronounceable but aren't really words with meanings. Who known that you might just add a new word to everyone's dictionary.
75alex
My website is as well a music blog, so I can give you a few advices.
For the name, don't be too long, and find something that instantly make people understand they are on a music blog.
Then when website setup is done, create Facebook/SoundCloud/Twitter accounts, and post there everytime you promote a new band (On Soundcloud just comment a sound by the band with link to your post and a little message).
Good luck Smile
75alex
My website is as well a music blog, so I can give you a few advices.
For the name, don't be too long, and find something that instantly make people understand they are on a music blog.
Then when website setup is done, create Facebook/SoundCloud/Twitter accounts, and post there everytime you promote a new band (On Soundcloud just comment a sound by the band with link to your post and a little message).
Good luck Smile
DanielMartin1
"Its My Music"
Music, you'll love it!
Music, in touch with tomorrow