FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SEO tactics

mardarmac
Lets discuss about SEO strategies that can increase traffic to our website.

MODERATOR - moved from General Chat to SEO forum
-Ankhanu
bogisha
sign up to google webmaster tools and upload your site map. That will get your site into google search faster. That's the first thing you should do. What you can do with your site is to avoid tables in design and make your code as readable as possible, it is good to put content of your site before links (like menus and links to other sites) in your code. Later you can share link to your site on other sites and forums (as many links referring to your sites better the position of it in search queries). Hope this help.
johans
for joomla it id easy to make your site SEO and SEF friendly.
Nick2008
For WordPress, I strongly recommend using the free Yoast plugin and a framework like Genesis or Thesis because it will help keep the code clean.

Ultimately, the content itself is the single most important factor for SEO. If you have bad content then there is not much you can do to improve SEO except work on making your content better.
isonia084
hello every one.............
well............
i think SEO is just strategy to increase the traffic on your web sit because when traffic increase then automatically the ranking of your web site improve and then your business gone in a satisfaction condition. Smile
johans
this would be very interesting topic. i read a lot of SEO but there are so many topic but different ways to do it.
cps31
Publish good quality content to both in your own blog as well as to some well recognized popular blogs. And along with organic visitors now a days visitors come through paid marketing is also very helpful.
johans
paid is also considered but i dont think so it is effective in the long run.