FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Design Suggestions

optionwala
Hi,
I got a domain www.optionwala.com pointing it to a blog right now. Need some help on getting started. Im a newbie to web design
thanks
billybob
Quote:
Hi,
I got a domain www.optionwala.com pointing it to a blog right now. Need some help on getting started. Im a newbie to web design
thanks

i dont understand the question do u want someone to think of an idea for you as really you need to do that just pic somthing you are intrested in!
reshi
You need to align your panels a bit better, but it's a good start!
Squeeky
Its pretty good but for me the column which i think was supposed to be on the far right side was in the middle...useless. I also think the design is a bit boring.
kain
Well I've been taught to use 3 main colors. For you, White, blue and maybe another shade of blue would enhance the look of the site greatly.
joshua_erceg
Hmmm....
Maybe some graphics &/or a larger variety of colors would do nicely...
mustaq
well first let us know what kind of website like category you wana start your web site
Tom7
nice one.
bananaphone
No FLASH!
Its the most painful thing in the world - takes too long to download, annoying, hard to prevent it opening, hard to control etc.