FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how do we know excersise is so healthy they say?

iskhak
how did they found out?

weak people are not good and will find it boring or will get hurt. then when they look is it good to excersise? they find people do excersise live longer but they dont think they are not weak people.
Pande
There are 7billion people on the planet, a large amount of them are doing work outs and nutrition maintenance. We've been recording information on paper for many centuries. These things just sorta make them selves evident with time. People dedicate their lives to learning and studying exercise (some even make it their Ph. D) and we learn with an even better method: what doesn't work, process of elimination, leaving just what works.

So that just about answers how things work. Smile

As for your question about weak people, its common sense that if something hurts, stop, and see a professional as to whether it is safe to continue or not. Chances are you are probably just getting the form wrong or over doing the exercise, or not properly preparing your body for it.
Dominicq
Hi Iskhak,
Weak people must contact us for a chat about what might be best for them and for those they care about. There’s no obligation and no stress, just open and honest advise and information to help weak people make the best decisions for them to make their life secure even if they get hurt.
jajarvin
You have to remember that to get a good physical condition will require a long period of time. It is better to talk about the years than months here.
Take it easy when you exercise. That is my advice.