FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Just made 151 posts

RoylanM
Guys, I'm proud to announce that I've made 151 post to day and I feel darn happy. I think I'll make 200 post count by the end of this month. I can't sit here and just tell you how happy I am, I have to get busy now if I want to get there. I'll be posting everyday, maybe 10 post a day for 5 days will get me there.
deanhills
Good news indeed Roylan, keep up the good work! Cool
the_emissary
Congratulations RoylanM, I hope to catch up with you soon.
standready
Congratulations Roylan! Before we know it, you will have as many post as deanhills! laugh
deanhills
standready wrote:
Congratulations Roylan! Before we know it, you will have as many post as deanhills! laugh
Hehe ....
the_emissary
A man can dream right deanhills?
andro_king
RoylanM wrote:
Guys, I'm proud to announce that I've made 151 post to day and I feel darn happy. I think I'll make 200 post count by the end of this month. I can't sit here and just tell you how happy I am, I have to get busy now if I want to get there. I'll be posting everyday, maybe 10 post a day for 5 days will get me there.

Good job Smile keep it up !! Smile
deanhills
the_emissary wrote:
A man can dream right deanhills?
You're dead right there te. Look what happened with this dream ....

RoylanM
Maybe in about 5 to 7 years if I keep posting like this, I thank you all for giving your support and congratulations.
Peterssidan
Not sure if you have been posting more lately but if you keep your average posting rate of 0.79 posts per day and deanhills stops posting it will take you about 64 years. Wink

That doesn't mean you are not doing great postings. High post count is not everything. Smile
deanhills
Peterssidan wrote:
High post count is not everything. Smile
VERY true. We've got some of those posters too. Been around here for many years, and are still under 1000 posts, BUT QUALITY posts only.
alvarorojas4
Nicde, keep the good work!
grofet
Keep it up, You will need more and more post if you have the free hosting account to stay alive.
CHAOS-THEORY
cool (;
the_emissary
@Roylan I realized that your post haven't climbed much since you made this post, hope all is well with you.
refgl1
nice!!! keep good work!
Nyasro
This is my 182 post then ...lol
RoylanM
Nyasro wrote:
This is my 182 post then ...lol

You're lucky, I'll see you at post #200
twotrophy
Good luck with your 151th post. I can remember when I only had a similar amount of posts several months ago. I was very active on Frihost back then. I am trying to be more active by making more posts in a shorter period of time.
abhinavm24
Confused OMG 200.
playfungames
Making some soft of post count is a type of achievement. Good for you. I really do not count the number of posts that I have. I just looked now and I have crossed 200 posts already. I have been a member for some time now and I thought that my post count would be higher. But 200 posts is ok right?
jajarvin
This my post number 252.
The first one was the hardest one.
Radar
The first post seems like the easiest one. All the threads are unread, there is nowhere that you've already posted, the potential awaits...
vpnvpnvpn
Impressive man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DanielMartin1
Good Keep It up and Hope target 200 In this month Achieve easily.
Josso
Going for sage
ratanegra
I have to do some 50 posts today to get to the 0 mark! This is about my 7th, so I can't brag yet about the amounts I've made. Oh hell, now I'm depressed but a bit motivated.