FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Songs to cheer you up

75alex
Are you feeling a bit sad, depressed ? Post here songs that help you go through these times, and i'm not talking about sad songs, because these just make you even more depressed Wink
I'll start:
Asher Roth-Grind

Perséphone-Retro Funky (Sundance Remix)

Not enough ? This should do:
Moon Boots-Love Strong

Enjoy and post yours ! Wink
Ankhanu
75alex wrote:
Are you feeling a bit sad, depressed ? Post here songs that help you go through these times, and i'm not talking about sad songs, because these just make you even more depressed Wink
I'll start:
Asher Roth-Grind
[youtube]watch?v=zdlkJUU4HtU[/youtube]
Perséphone-Retro Funky (Sundance Remix)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIlWWQX1PO8[/youtube]
Not enough ? This should do:
Moon Boots-Love Strong
[youtube]http://youtu.be/KuPTc_aWh2k[/youtube]
Enjoy and post yours ! Wink
Edit: Why doesn't youtube integration works ? Tried different methods but still nothing !

You only need the part of the link after ?Speak to the hand for example, your first effort has watch?v=zdlkJUU4HtU; all you need from that string is zdlkJUU4HtU, like this:

Your third video is using a youtu.be address; this won't work at all; use the actual Youtube.com derived url.
Blummer

song from 2001, uptempo and full of energy.
alvarorojas4
Summercat from Billie the vision & the dancers

75alex
Quote:
You only need the part of the link after ? for example, your first effort has watch?v=zdlkJUU4HtU; all you need from that string is zdlkJUU4HtU, like this:

Thanks a lot, fixed Wink
Mrs_Robota
The only song that help to cheer me up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jefJpr-3no
Patricia1
Its My Life by Bon Jovi , every time I heard this song, it feels great
Arrogant
Welcome to the Jungle - Guns 'N Roses
pravojednostavno
The best song for cheering up is Everything's all right from the rock opera "Jesus Christ Superstar"
lawrencelombardi
This song never fails to cheer me up, U2 Beautiful Day:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/co6WMzDOh1o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is also a hopeful song that makes me think things could be worse, Bruce Springsteen The Rising:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JOm-uIPzqpI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Gregoric
I would like to share something that was released just a few days ago.

Pentatonix do a great job each time they release a video. This one surely cheer you up and at the same is a great piece of music. Check it out Smile
fuzzkaizer
OK... I'still depressed (apart from dions 'runaround sue', that really got something to cheer me up, or well, the new order one)
Wink
so i will have to try around, here we go:

¥

or maybe the monthy pythons: ¥

well, the thread was quite set up for these, so they're quite boring in a way, but this one might really help me some times:

¥

anyway, great idea to set up a thread like this! thanks!
Nyasro
There are lots that cheers me up Smile
fuzzkaizer
come on, that can't be all of it! after those 4386 awfully boring posts about K***** songs i really need something to cheer me up!
zacky
fuzzkaizer wrote:
come on, that can't be all of it! after those 4386 awfully boring posts about K***** songs i really need something to cheer me up!

what k*****? k-pop? lol...

Anyway, every time I want to cheer up or get relax or have peace of mind, this man songs really gives what I am looking.

deanhills
mgeek
There are many songs that cheer me up:

Christmas songs cheer me up when they are played during the -ber months
Songs derived from Broadway musicals have the same effect on me
Songs by the Carpenters
chartcentral
Recommending "Gold" by Britt Nicole as a song that will cheer you up! Smile
Blaster
I got quite a few

Billy Joel's Don't forget your second wind. Great song to play after you feel you did bad on an exam or something.

Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd this is the song my mom used to sing to me when I was little and will be the song I dance with my mom to on my wedding day

Afroman Because I go High. This song just makes me laugh. Great for when you're pissed off at something

Cee Lo Green F__K You (warning strong language) pretty much describes my love life

And pretty much every country song will cheer me up.
tingkagol

This song and Locked Out of Heaven made me a Bruno Mars fan, and somehow made me respect pop/mainstream music a bit (I barely listen to it). Just good pop-rock songs in my opinion. Cheers me up too.
spinout
when i was down I used to listen to south bay surfer with the beach boys because it got the steam to get you back on track... A softie in today...
pravojednostavno
Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger

www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4‎
marathon13
Rolling Stones "Satisfaction".
lightwate
I find Christian songs uplifting. In particular, the songs of tenth avenue north:

Blummer
A kind of classic here

jajarvin
When I am down the "Yellow Submarine" by the Beatles will always make my happy.
Blummer

Another one that has always made me feel better.
mrcdnke
Its Glad You Came by The Wanted , every time I heard this song, it feels great
loveandormoney
War.

This song does make everybody sing and dance
not only Ch. Chan.
spinout
Well right now i would listen to this 70s song: I can jive - Jerry Williams