FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

World war z

johans
I saw this movie the other day and it was very nice movie. I like it.
Radar
I think it's probably the only zombie movie that I would actually consider watching.

So much hype from the people who've read the book.
Laro696
Ah damn. We all know the book to movie transition never really works out like we imagined it would. Such a pity.
But since I haven't read the book, I guess I can give the movie a go!
RoylanM
I'm going to rent it on RedBox as soon as it comes out (it'll be cheaper). This will be my first zombie movie watched ever, I hope it'll be good.
moncong
i just saw this movie yesterday.. good one..
playfungames
I saw the trailer of this movie when I was watching Fast and the Furious and Man of Steel. The trailor was amazing and I am looking forward to watching this movie. The IMDB ratings are good as well and I hear from everyone who has gone to watch it, that this movie is really good. Can't wait to go, I will probably go this Saturday.
codersfriend
I haven't finished watching it yet. But it's funny to know that Peter Capaldi's role is a W.H.O doctor which is also going to be his role in the upcoming doctor who series
dude_xyx
Watched it in December I think. It's pretty good Action-Zombie movie. packed with action and all sorts of stuff.