FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do i do????

stanloplato
Hello friends...

I met a girl a couple of weeks back and i like her to an extent but dont think i'm in love. But i am pretty sure she loves me and i dont want to hurt her feelings.

They are some habits of her's that gets turns me off like she sucks her thumb even when people are around, like she forgets herself. i have been trying to correct her but she dont seems to be changing.

I also believe she is a runs girl (another form of prostitute whereby students like herself go to clubs, hotels etc to meet and sleep with men for money)... i am not 100 percent sure but from her sms inbox and daily activities... i have reason to suspect.

Though i dont love her but will like her to change... i feel leaving her might affect her and make her worse because right now she is very happy that she got me....

What do i do?
loveandormoney
Quote:
But i am pretty sure she loves me and i dont want to hurt her feelings

Then
tell her the truth.
Bluedoll
I think it is a mistake to try to change people or think we can change people. That is not to say that people can not change but it must always come from within the person themselves. Often people will want to change something about themselves and sometimes motivation comes from someone else but it is always their choice to make not the other person. That being said some things never change, for people are who they are. We need to accept others for who they are or move on. Do think this is true?
codersfriend
What makes you think she loves you. You said she is a runs girl. Anyway, changing your friend is different, the initiative should come from her.
loveandormoney
Bluedoll wrote:
I think it is a mistake to try to change people or think we can change people. That is not to say that people can not change but it must always come from within the person themselves. Often people will want to change something about themselves and sometimes motivation comes from someone else but it is always their choice to make not the other person. That being said some things never change, for people are who they are. We need to accept others for who they are or move on. Do think this is true?

What id Your experience?
What is Your expectation.

Man is sitting
in a restaurant
she is giving him 500 US Dollars
She says I love You.
She says: You can do everything with me.

Then he says:
OK
we can marry.
Bluedoll
loveandormoney wrote:
Bluedoll wrote:

What id Your experience?
What is Your expectation.

Man is sitting
in a restaurant
she is giving him 500 US Dollars
She says I love You.
She says: You can do everything with me.

Then he says:
OK
we can marry.
The original post didn't say anything about $500 dollars US. I am wondering what the money is for. Is she giving it for a marriage license?
loveandormoney
Quote:

They are some habits of her's that gets turns me

Here are the special words
I did describe with the money example.

Regards
Hello_World
So if the plan is that maybe you will love her as you get to know her... mabe. But if the plan is that you don't love her but you want to change her/fel sorry for her then move on, let her know.
loveandormoney
Hello_World wrote:
So if the plan is that maybe you will love her as you get to know her... mabe. But if the plan is that you don't love her but you want to change her/fel sorry for her then move on, let her know.

So
relationship is education.
Who will pay You.

So love was only before people had electricity?
aryan77
Just communicate. You can pursue other interests in the mean time, you're not committed Smile
loveandormoney
Communication is the most easy way to enjoy sex.