FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

hobby:visiting places.

dev2avi
how many countries have you travelled to in your whole life? Confused
Mr_Howl
Only 3. Sad I would like to travel more when I can.
Ankhanu
Four here; the United States, England, Wales and Scotland.
jajarvin
Soviet Union, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Holland, France, Spain, Austria, Switzerland, Ungary, Greece, USA, Estonia
oliviafoster01
Florida ,Malaysia Germany, France, Spain, Austria, Switzerland, Greece. i have travel most of the places of the world.
kevinwade01
I love to travel in my own country America ...and other country i visit Canada, Egypt , Australia
jackbreat
I love to travel in Florida and Switzerland .
Aliciawillems
Many beautiful places in the world ..Florida,Sweden, Paris and Germany are the most best and beautiful places for visitors..because there are many historical places are famous..which attract the visitors.
carleyadriana
In the world, there are many ultimate places where everyone want to visit..i would prefer to visit US country ..US is really fantastic place to visit..Its most popular place for tourist...
mikeperhem1
Only two countries I visited so far. India and Australia.
nelson
I like to travel throughout various parts of the world to see the beauty of the world and the blessings of the Almighty Allah in my leisure time; mostly in holidays. I believe that it is a nice way to see the world and different cultures. It lets us open our minds to new things and we get to experience life in exiting different ways. Traveling gives us the opportunity to disconnect from our regular life. You get to forget your problems for a few weeks. It can also help you to find out time to enjoy your life as your desires. It provides you time to enjoy this nature. I have visited:
Turkey
Iran,
USA
India
Switzerland
jackbreat
I visit two countries in life one is india and other is Indonesia
onemoment45
I come from Russia. Since 6 years I live in Germany. So, I see some German cities like Berlin, Munich, Koeln, Goettingen.
Berlin is a modern city. A huge megalopolis. Multicultural and international.
Koeln is very pretty.
Goettingen is a small nice town. Very comfy and comfortable.
Munich is beautiful. On the one site it is a big city, on the other hand - it is very lovely, beautiful and comfortable.

Another countries? Netherlands. I visited only Amsterdam and it was amasing. Their canals and buildings in center are wonderful.
jackbreat
Only 2 yet