FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Harry Potter

Mika109
Roughly 13 days until Harry Potter 4 is in theaters!!!! I've read every Harry Potter book and own every movie so far. Can you beleive what happened in the 6th book?
Mika109
I've been watching many trailers and stuff. I think I'm way too addicted to this stuff. I think I need a new hobby.
Tasukii
Three HP topic it's a little bit too much neh? I'm not addict but i'll maybe see the movie and i believe what happened in th e6th but too many sex
kany
Tasukii wrote:
Three HP topic it's a little bit too much neh? I'm not addict but i'll maybe see the movie and i believe what happened in th e6th but too many sex

Yeah well thats a truth now it was a more romance type than the other books in the series and as for believing in something that happened in the 6th book well the most dramatic was the death of dumbledore and to me i believed till the last moment that he might have somehow done that horcrux thingy for himself as well so lets see what happens in the 7th episode.
Mika109
I thought that too.... I don't know. He could still be alive.
pevensie
Excellent books, can't wait for the movie! Very Happy
I kind of thought JKR would do you-know-what to the you-know-who character, but I still didn't like it. I loved that character. Crying or Very sad I think he's really dead, though.
Sunny
There's already a thread on harry poter, Please sue thes earch option before making new posts.

I'm merging this one with it.

Edit : Oh wait i'm not, I just saw you posted in that already existing just thread just before creating this one = spam.

-lock-