FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How about some kind of "Like" system on Frihost?

darkeagle
Sometimes there is a message that I like, that make me think same with writer, that make me write something like "Yes, alright" or "True" to support writer. But if there was a "Like" system or anything, I would just click this. And this would prevent short messages to increase forum quality.

Maybe this system will be used for earn or transfer to writer a little points like "0.01", or whatever...
watersoul
Yep, I've thought a 'like' or 'thanks' option would have a useful place here.
No points/coins for it though, just to use when an agreement is obvious but further detail is not required or necessary.
Qantas94Heavy
darkeagle wrote:
Sometimes there is a message that I like, that make me think same with writer, that make me write something like "Yes, alright" or "True" to support writer. But if there was a "Like" system or anything, I would just click this. And this would prevent short messages to increase forum quality.

Maybe this system will be used for earn or transfer to writer a little points like "0.01", or whatever...

It's not too bad an idea, however if any points are awarded I'm afraid that it'd just be abused, ruining it for the rest of us. Anyway, usually the poor quality posters are not the ones who look around for "like" buttons or read much, so it won't really make a difference to the average quality of posts here.

P.S. Shouldn't this be in Suggestions?
deanhills
I personally like the "thank you" idea, as it does double duty with validating the effort of the person and letting him/her know one likes the post.