FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Want to know if LOVE is real?

S3nd K3ys
Have children!

The first time they crawl up into your lap, look up at you and say, "I love you Daddy", and then fall asleep will melt your heart.

The day they graduate will make your heart sing.

And the day they move out will tear your heart out.

It's very hard to deny love at any of those times and a million others.

I was never willing to die for another until I became a father, never even considered it. With no second thought, I would kill or die for my sons. If I die for them, I hopefully will take someone with me.
[FuN]goku
no i dont want to no
Eyre
thats good S3nd K3ys. Even though im only 15, and don't have kids yet, i know what you mean. my father has always been like that to me, even though he gets on my nerves sometimes, he's still overall my best friend, mentor, and means a ton for me. And believe me, it works the other way too. I would die for my father quicker than anything. Very Happy
S3nd K3ys
Eyre wrote:
thats good S3nd K3ys. Even though im only 15, and don't have kids yet, i know what you mean. my father has always been like that to me, even though he gets on my nerves sometimes, he's still overall my best friend, mentor, and means a ton for me. And believe me, it works the other way too. I would die for my father quicker than anything. Very Happy

That's awsome! I can only hope my sons feel the same way about me. That says a lot about your dad. Tell him "nice job" for me.

My dad was an ******. He's the last person I want to be like. It's because of him that I will do everything in my power to help my sons, and to continue showing my love for them. Something I didn't get as a kid.
tidruG
You know how some people say that their dads are their role models? Well, my dad certainly is.

It's not like he's perfect or anything... he's human, but certainly his ideals are laudable. He's got principles and the way he lives by them is stunning. I still remember a few years ago, when I was sick (Fever - 104 degrees), he stayed up almost the whole night dabbing my forehead with a cloth dipped in cold water... he constantly made sure that I took my medicines on time.

My mum's no different. Behind the constant nagging to get me to study (Razz), I can see that she loves me deeply.

Pity I can't say the same about my sister.
(just kidding, I know my sister loves me and I love my sister too)
S3nd K3ys
tidruG wrote:

Do you live in Kentucky? Cuz that's not legal in California! Shocked

J/K. Wink
tidruG
S3nd K3ys wrote:
tidruG wrote:

Do you live in Kentucky? Cuz that's not legal in California! Shocked

J/K. Wink

I just knew someone would think/post something like that Surprised
Eyre
ahahahahahahaha....that's amazing.
SunburnedCactus
See - sex does have a purpose! Very Happy
Astrolopitecos
what's love?
each one has is own love

when u see the smile of u'r girlfriend/boyfriend
when u see her shinning eyes
when u can understand and be understood
when u can cry and have a shoulder
it's everything u cant think about it

so why talk about it?

FEEL IT!

stay well Cool
prillan
what about this, I am a child! Laughing
52tease
There is a culture of parenting that I think is not completely honest with the rest of the world. Yes, you have those moments when you look in your childs' eyes and see all the hope, joy and wonder of the world.

Then you try to go to sleep at night and wake up to the cries of one unable to take care of himself. Often we can put aside the anger we feel at this by reminding ourselves that this child is going to bring something important to the world.

Then we hit the toddler years when we see the joy of watching a person learn how to interact with the world.

Then we hit the teenage years where rebellion is a matter of course and you wonder if you ever tought your child anything that stuck. You wonder if parents truly have any influence over their children and the moral (or lack thereof) approach with which they participate in society. --does anyone remember Family Ties?

As our children grow older they forget everything you did for them. You have to become a NAG just to get some attention and appreciation from this being that you put so much of your life and energy into (often to the detriment of your own life; the life you used to have before kids came along).

I have heard too many parents complain and seen too many families on camping trips to believe the lies that are spewed by doting parents.

Oddly enough, I have one of the most well-adjusted families (after the initial divorce and remarriage) of just about anyone I know -this has been commented on by just about everyone I know- yet I still don't need to have kids.

Admittedly, I am too selfish to give up so much for another.

I appreciate that people are willing to give and do for their children, but I wish they wouldn't whitewash the vagaries of parenthood so that people who are completely underprepared for it get bogged down to a point where they can't raise a healthy-whole family.
baxcb020
love isnt real its just chemicals
RavenCross
yeah.. children will definitely prove your love, but its just one way, there are still many things tio show that love is real.. one of which is giving the person happiness even if you are not part of that happiness.. real love also lingers and waits in your heart.. time is the best measure of real love..

Very Happy i guess...
tingkagol
Quote:
My dad was an ******. He's the last person I want to be like. It's because of him that I will do everything in my power to help my sons, and to continue showing my love for them. Something I didn't get as a kid.

Be careful. I've noticed alot of things in life, and I certainly observed something about hating someone.

The more you hate him, the more you tend to be like him.

It puzzles me, but I find it all too true. I used to hate my father. I always talked about my hate towards him with my friends. It wasn't until someone said this exact statement while I was once again expressing my hatred that made me realize I was becoming my father.

Love him for who he is, hate teaches nothing but hate- to yourself, to others, to your children.
shebin
Some people think of Teen Love and smile. It's not real love, they say. Puppy Love, they call it. Those people, I think, have very short memories, and no longer recall the realities of their first love experiences. While few expect teen love to last a lifetime, that hardly makes it less real. Half or more of all adult love doesn't last a lifetime either.

Teen love is very real. And powerful. Perhaps at no other time in our lives are the joys and pains felt as strongly, or experienced more deeply. Who among us, after all, can ever forget our first love?
earhug
First post. Guess I should say something meaningful. Then again posting something meaning on the net is just like planting a tree in a forest.

Hey ... I did it already. God damn I'm hot. Anyhow. Love.

LOts of different types of love, I think everyone here can agree with that. Personally I always mix up infatuation with love. Funny when you're infatuated, you find any convuluted connection you can and think it's special.

Love, love, love. I was in love a couple of times. Maybe. God I don't know ... I think it has something to do with trust. I'll get back to you when I find out. Question Question Question
S3nd K3ys
tingkagol wrote:
..The more you hate him, the more you tend to be like him.

I don't hate him at all. I just think he is an ******. And he knows that. I still love him and talk to him, but I don't want to be like him. (The bad parts anyway, that's what I remeber the most of.)
FiZiX
You don't truly love someone unless you'd help them bury a body (especially your own mother's).
S3nd K3ys
FiZiX wrote:
You don't truly love someone unless you'd help them bury a body (especially your own mother's).

Umm...

I hate to say it, but you're right... Shocked

I never quite thought about it that way.
SNES350
S3nd K3ys wrote:
tingkagol wrote:
..The more you hate him, the more you tend to be like him.

I don't hate him at all. I just think he is an ******. And he knows that. I still love him and talk to him, but I don't want to be like him. (The bad parts anyway, that's what I remeber the most of.)

Frank Herbert said it rather well in Chapterhouse: Dune.

"We tend to become like the worst in those we oppose."

The things you remember most about your parents, including the bad, will shape you, whether consciously or unconsciously. As previously said it would be best if you can acknowledge his faults but without holding anger/disrespect/etc.

baxcb020 wrote:

What does it matter if it is chemicals? It's still there and you can still feel it.
Modulator
It is difficult to escape the circle of control that is contained by one's environment. When one does or does not desire to be like another for instance one's father, the unexcapable reality is that even though one believes that he/she is nothing like their father they are only delegating control to that person by the mere instance of the statement. In other words, by stating that you are not like your father is to state that there is comparison to be had where the standard is your father that has to be revolted and uprooted. This uprooted standard is in view as to compare and negate; however, by comparing and not being oneself for whatever that may is to give control to the other. This control, is contained in the trace back to the source to forever compare what the other is.
gonzo
Modulator wrote:
It is difficult to escape the circle of control that is contained by one's environment. ...by stating that you are not like your father is to state that there is comparison to be had ...standard is in view as to compare and negate; however, by comparing and not being oneself for whatever that may is to give control to the other.....

Before you tempt me to be brash please answer me this: Is English your native language?
adwya
i think no real love

i think sex only
damj
S3nd K3ys wrote:

Have children!

The first time they crawl up into your lap, look up at you and say, "I love you Daddy", and then fall asleep will melt your heart.

Amen K3ys ... Amen. I can't remember a life before having kids, nor would I want to. My son looks like, and acts just like me ... so I shall call him ... Mini-Me. My daughter has just (mostly) gotten past the terrible twos, and is really starting to be a sweetie.

The BEST part of me day are when these two little people race to the door to give me a hug when I get home from work.

Sure, it's alot of work, but the reward FAR outwieghs it.

Eyre wrote:

Eyre, great post, my son is only 7, but I think that he and I already have that kind of relationship. I always try to be as good a father to my kids as my dad was to me.
gonzo
baxcb020 wrote:

You're just chemicals.

You aren't real.

Wow, how much does that suck for you?
ThisOverload
gonzo wrote:
baxcb020 wrote:

You're just chemicals.

You aren't real.

Wow, how much does that suck for you?

Lmao. That's so funny. Woo! Yay for making me laugh Laughing

I'm only 15, but.. I'm not gonna lie and say i'm not excited for love!
bassgs_17
Dang, who knew us internet geeks could be so...emotional! But seriously, about the whole son-father thing, I agree. I would definitely give my life for my father, but don't let him read this! -_-' Also, I am currently protesting the female portion of the human race, as they seem to enjoy detesting me! But I will say that I would rather have a clone than a kid, because it would be so much more fun. (and deliciously evil!)
If you have any thoughts on this, feel free to PM me.
-Aquastrike
damj
bassgs_17 wrote:
Dang, who knew us internet geeks could be so...emotional! But seriously, about the whole son-father thing, I agree. I would definitely give my life for my father, but don't let him read this! -_-' Also, I am currently protesting the female portion of the human race, as they seem to enjoy detesting me! But I will say that I would rather have a clone than a kid, because it would be so much more fun. (and deliciously evil!)
If you have any thoughts on this, feel free to PM me.
-Aquastrike

You think that women detest you now ... wait until you get older and marry one ... Laughing No, seriously, I'm not kidding, but unfortunately there are no other viable options.
planet
Having 5 of them buggers I halfway agree (they are B I G),,, having 4 grandsons (and hoping for more) has made me enjoy parenthood even more, so thats way its only halfway =))
criticaldensity
Real (romantic) love does not exist. Its concept is just a bunch of existential B.S.

To really 'care' for or about somebody and their happiness is what I might condsider to be 'love' . And in their happiness you find yours.
lvmy
In my point of view,
love is a kind of feeling we can feel but can't touch.
Only when you lose it can you get a strongest feeling of love.
So let's take care of every piece of love we have in hand.
bewald
I don't have children, but to me, real love is my pitbull Thor's head in my lap, whining to get up on the couch to cuddle. His only interest, all that concerns him is he lives just to be with me and other people.

Despite their bad image and that some say dogs can't feel love, I've never had another dog or even another person that showed me the adoration, devotion and love that my pitbull shows.
pjv
Dancing Love is when you share or give something that is good without expecting something in return.

Even a simple smile could mean a lot to someone so don't say that your too poor to give anything. It's not all material! Smile
Modulator
gonzo wrote:
Modulator wrote:
It is difficult to escape the circle of control that is contained by one's environment. ...by stating that you are not like your father is to state that there is comparison to be had ...standard is in view as to compare and negate; however, by comparing and not being oneself for whatever that may is to give control to the other.....

Before you tempt me to be brash please answer me this: Is English your native language?

And what is it that should tempt you to be so brash gonzo?
godam64
soon or later i think all human will feel love.
- love to family
- love to men/women
- love for the country
- and more
godam64
soon or later i think all human will feel love.
- love to family
- love to men/women
- love for the country
- and more
whplace
Love is something really beautiful!!!

You must just feel it.

And yeah........I love my dad!!! He is the best. I do get angry with him sometimes but that thought is always cleared of my mind.

Yes......Start loving your dads everyone. Think of the +ve stuff and be happy in life.
leon44
got no kids and never wnat non, probably take up too much time, costs loads and they get annoying
spanny
real love? have children and a nice car with a great house and a sexy wife
houari
Well,
to tell the truth I am not interested in real love, because I doesn't exist to me.
It is just that you get use of somebody after a while and that you don't see what the point is leaving him or [her].
teseotur
I do think babies are more than amazing, they are unique !!
they help you to go on and think positive !! d.
teseotur
please, dont do babies if you do not really want them... they do suffer all the time... they r the best thing in my life !!
d.
teseotur
love is real, but it's not that easy to get it...
actually I am in love with my baby, but anytime I look around I can see people who I can fall in love with !! it's crazy, though, dudes...
but I have never betrayed her !! is there anybody who's got my same feeling ?? I think so... Italians girls are great !! ciao to ev'body there !! d...
sergio_ykz
LOVE is a REAL form of IMAGINATION.

If you need one woman much, and don´t live without she, you think its is a REAL LOVE, but its don´t. Its only NECESSITY.

Love is unknow...

I only know that the language of love is a night of sex, a crazy love, and I think that its is not a love...
sonam
For me love is real.

Quote:
You're just chemicals.
You aren't real.

This statement is also true if we are talking about body-mind organism. But love is essential of life, and it is something what we can't catch, we can't measure it, only we can feel it. Without love, body is death. Love can get any type of expression: for family, animals, job, hobby, money, etc. and this love is in any person. Hate, in background, also have love, big love for something. But, for me, real love is love for anyone, love without any expectation, love what make me happy.

Sonam

P.S.
Sometimes, I am also in bad mood.
eqfan
Greats!but how can i get the account? Smile
eqfan
i cant wait ,need ............ Laughing
bicefalus
Yes, I think you´re completely right...

I´ve seen this on the eyes of friends and collegues.

One day it´ll be my turn too.

C´ya,
A
KimRubin
What is the perfect number of children?
KimRubin
There is great range of thinking and emotion on this forum. Anybody who hasn't read all the posts...should do that!
UGOTGAMEX
I don't have childeren im 13, but someday i hope i do, but for now i will just chill and lean my chair back until its time.
loserk
loving a girlfriend is just tear drops and cry..no woman no cry..
mouta
I can't remember a life before having kids, nor would I want to.
TimsJugling
JESUS is Love!!!
izcool
I think I would consider myself lucky in this world. I have decent parents who are always looking for the best for me. My dad tells me every so often (and I quote him from this) : "All parents want their children to do better than they did in life". I can actually agree with that as a lot of people make stupid mistakes and want their children to do better than how they did and to get a better future. My dad is always trying to do the best for me. My mom is nice and not a crabass like how many mothers I seen are.

Most of the parents of my friends are complete jerks and don't do many nice things for their kids. They tend to take their problems out on them in blame. I don't think that's right.

For example, with my one friend online (whom I've never met, we've only talked on IM and on the phone occassionally) has a bitchy mother who seems to hate his guts and a father who deserted him. From what he was telling me, he only met his father only once in his life, apart from when he was born. His mother and father were never married. He has a
"light" case of CP (Cerebral Palsy) which I think was on account of drugs or alcohol when she was impregnated. His case is considered as "light" because he cannot have much control of his legs and with his hands. He can walk, only with a walker, and can do simple things with his hands except for writing. He uses the computer since it's easier on him instead of using pen and paper.

He is currently in a nursing home right now on account of his CP getting worse (he's better off there on account of medical attention right at his side if he needs it) but as far as I know, he's been mostly fine. He was having skin breakouts and that's what made the medics take him to a hospital and then to the nursing home after it settled down a little.

I don't see much love in his family (only real love with him seems to be his friends and colleagues at the non-profit organization he and I are a part of). He was telling me that he had specially informed the nursing home to turn down his mother and father if they were to try to see him. He doesn't want them in his life. I would do the same thing if I were in his situation.

Love depends on a lot of things. If his mother and father were never married in the first place, then there was no real "love" involved if they had a son. She was probably a hooker. Second, if she was drinking/doing drugs when she was impregnated, then that's clearly affecting her child, which came out the way it did. His father only seen him only once in his life (other than when he was born), and finally, if he were to refuse his mother and father from seeing him, then that definately means that he doesn't care for them any more, and that they don't care for him. I remember when he was asking me to find Pizza Hut coupons to fax to him so he could actually have some dinner. Really sad stuff. Sad

That's one comparison of love on how it doesn't seem to exist for him but seems to exist for me. Because of what I learned about his parents and about himself, I would consider myself very lucky that I have caring and loving parents. Someday he and I plan to meet, but I'm not exactly sure when. When we do (and I hope to within the next few years), I think I would really make him smile. We've known eachother online and on the phone for almost 3 years, he and I know a lot about eachother. It's nothing with a long-time relationship, he and I are just good friends.

- Mike.
killerXqueen
If you want to know if love is real....you don't need to have children. Even though children are a blessing...you needn't have them in order to prove if your love for another is real.

Have a look inside of your own heart. Does it feel real? Then surely, it must be.
sander123
you suck Twisted Evil
a-place-of-hiding
The real love to me is something deep.
There is kind of love which will not be spoken,which just lies in your heart,cos you bury it in your deep ocean of heart.You keep it and cherish it,cos you mean it and see it as the most precious in the world.
This is the real love to me.
I have a little poem to show that.

It’s deep in his eyes
the depths of his soul
she sees a million deaths
as they swallow her whole.

He could change her world
with one simple kiss.
It’s a never-ending dream
that always ends in this…

A reality so far
from the heart that she knows
so much lies between them
yet she can’t let go.

His smile warms her heart
while his words break it
and as time moves forward
she sees she won’t make it.

Out of the depths
he plunged into her.
She loves him so much
and his faults are so few.

While he lives
his life
his own...
He is happy
and she is alone.

He consumes her
so that he is her world.
She is nothing
if she is not His Girl.

Stronger than steel
soft as silk.
As blue as the sky
time will never wilt.

Further than distance
fragile as glass.
As deep as the sea
surrounding her heart.

He is to her...
as her eyes are to sight
as a leaf on a tree
as day is to night.

Without him
she shall not exist.
Him, her blood
all she knows is this.

She thinks there is no reason
She thinks that time would heal...
But neither time or reason will
change the way she feels.

He doesn`t know the sadness
that hides behind her sigh.
He doesn`t know how many times
she has broken down to cry.
So there is no doubt that
he is the hardest person to live with
but the hardest to live without!
a-place-of-hiding
I have been working in kindergarten for 3 weeks.
I think I have learnt another perspective of real love from those little kids.
It's your patience to them,it's like when they gave you their little palms to ask for help and you would never get tired of them.Because you know it's your responsibility for them,and you love them as you love your parents and children.You show your love to them,and that kind of love will be real and trust worthy for them,cos they depend on this kind of love.
a-place-of-hiding
On our way of seaching real life,you may get hurt sometimes,and here is a little poem to share with you guys.

A tear falls
silently hitting the ground.
Closing my eyes,pretending
I`m falling through the sky.

I can`t see the sunshine,
I can`t smell the fragrance of flowers,
I can`t feel the tenderness of love.
I can`t even catch my own breath...

You are a beautiful mistake...
I prefer
to remember your goodness
not let the lies trouble me.

It`s hard to predict the future
I can`t trust your promises.
If saying goodbye is painful
let`s stop our love here.

You are just a beautiful mistake...
justinrs32
It's always good to see a father who cares. Sometimes I wish I would have had a dad more like you. My dad really has never been there for me. He was always "too busy". I plan on having kids when I grow up. I hope to be a good father like you seem to be Very Happy
rokabee
true love....is trust Very Happy
hereonearth
All the love in the world which ia not love of god are not real. The only true and real love is to love god. All other loves are running away from loving god. Even love between man and a woman is infact not real - if god is not there.
Mathias
I know of love myself, though I'm 15; I have siblings, so I have come to understand the feeling of love. Let me ask, is there anyone who, younger, would be mad at their brother or sister at one point, and the next point, when someone's bullying them or they're hurt, you're suddenly defensive? I bet there's a few who've noticed that.

Yeah, love can certainly make you do the strangest things...
rhys925
my dad isnt really a role model for me but i deffinetely know he cares for me although sometimes he doesnt show it deep down i know he does
neosree
I love the real love.
Love is everything for me.
Love itself is the God.
Or God itself is love.
So I love the whole world.
I love everyone.
Ashims
NOTE: Understanding love is an awesome tool for life. But its much more fun to enjoy it as some mystical force. If you dont want to ruin the magic (like ruining the ending to a great book), skip this post

I dont like it when people say love is undefinable, unreachable, some mystical force, some unfathomable chemical reaction. It seems to me (and this is only a theory mind you) that love is a very tangible, and attainable thing.

Simply put, love is that feeling that you get when you know everything is going to be alright. Its quite possibly the only situation (or perhaps by definition) that evaporates all problems for that moment and leaves such a euphorea. You might say it is tapping into a stream of possibilities.

The sense that any would die for their sons and daughters is a popular one. It comes perhaps (at least some of the time) from the belief (be it concious or sub) that your life is justified, or rather, the burdens of life lifted through that person. Its that you've done something great. That you've changed the world in an inescapable way. You can see all the possibilities in the world open up through that person. Thats what its really about. Possibilities.

Apply it to another situation, your father/mother etc. Okay, not your creation, but the same basic element still applies. In this case its usually a deep rooted instinct that your parents can help, hey, they brought you up. They hold the keys to the world. Is the same essential feeling. As you grow older your feelings for your parents change, you think differently of them, but you still love them? Of course you do. Now however, they're proof that life goes on, that your mid-life-crisis will resolve itself, and that there is plenty of fun to be had.

People who dont love their parents are always the ones who have not gleamed these snippits of knowledge or instinct from them for whatever reason.

Another situation. Faith. "I love the lord, I love jesus, I love mary, I love the holy spirit/ghost" (I know catholocism a bit better than I know other religeons so you'll find thats where my examples come from). Hell, thats an easy one, by overcoming some of the natural boundries of ones mind, and having some sort of undeniable faith, all lifes actions are justified. Life is good. The theory stands.

A word of warning. There is of course one problem with understanding this though. Let me warn you in advance. Nothing good comes of manipulating it. Knowing this, you can create love and you can break love but the thing you have to understand is that love is possibly the furthest down one end of the spectrum of emotions that we feel. Its a feeling stronger than pride, or hate, or lust, or whatever. Well... lets just say one day some guy finally got it and figured out how to split an atom.

There are reprecussions for everything.

I feel a bit cocky saying that last bit, but I'd feel bad not at least giving the kids who read this that warning.

I've been there. The worst experiences of my life.

So yeah. Sure love exists. Love is that emotion that you feel when you know everything is going to be alright (usually used in the context of a connection to another living entity).

Thinking about it this way allows you to understand the way people work, why they snap at you, why they say they hate or love their parents/ friends/ family, and most of all can help you understand how to help someone.

Please comment if you disagree, I'd like to refine this theory. Throw it against some situations and see if they work out, I'd also like to hear how it applies to you.

Ooh... one more thing having been warned about the manipulation thing. All you young couples/just married/still surviving marriages who want to last, here is my tip to you. A simple way to manipulate this to make sure you last, and you enjoy each others company, is to have a project (or rather, a scope of projects, one at first, when that finishes, start another one, bigger and better) that both of you can work on, and that neither of you can achieve without the other and that can never really come to an end. This means that at the very least, when you've lost everything else (as happens from time to time-- to everyone) you have something that you can fall back on and understand that because of that person life is moving foward and everything is going to be alright.

It works, most great familys have a project, whether its a house, or a buisness, or the kids (if you're the sort of people who wants to keep having kids/looking after them until you're 180 ^_^), or a faith or... something...

Or maybe I just think too much... people have told me thats the case...

Better stop before I ramble too much...

Cheers.
Ash.
druidbloke
mmm yeah I agree with the have children comment aswell, I'm a gay man and the only regret I have is I wont be a dad, i really get on with my nieces and nephews and think I'd be ok as a dad, but its just not to be, and I dont think its really fare to adopt children without a female role model in the household, and also with stupid attitudes that still are common in society, though thankfully changing, albeit slowly, kids have enough pressure without parents adding even more Smile your daddys a homo, and so is your other one lol
crimsonessence
Ash.>
i agree. i also think that love is a major influence our behavior, ie. fear can be modivaed by the love of onself or others.. or whatever is threatened.

i also think it is difficult to define love (not impossible), just as it is any emothin.. i see it similar to the color delemma ( possibility that colors look different to each, my red is your blue) because when you think of love you remember how it felt to you. another might have a different perception of love, depending on how different events in their life have influnced them.

also there are so many aspects of love, ie brotherly love, fatherly love, romantic love... mabe you have love for inadiment objects or activities...

just my opinion ofcourse Wink
sabestian
To me, its the hormones messing with the brain. Like sexual intercourse. You may choose to perceive it as "love-making", "pure-bliss sex" or one of them thing mammals do to reproduce. *shrugs* Crying or Very sad

But then again, that's just my twisted Exclamation idea about the matter. Maybe coz I'm bitter that I got dumped. Evil or Very Mad
fireyemtgirl
wow, some of you are really jaded. I can't wait until I get married and have children, but I know I have to finish college, and get my career settled first. I'm just getting into that stage in life where everyone is getting married... it's hard for my friends and I to walk past bridal displays and childrens clothing departments and not ooh and ahh over everything... and I feel too young to have my biological clock start ticking like that! I can't imagine how rewarding it must be.
Nicekiwi9
Shocked Kids....! ...NOW!!! Shocked ... *faints*....i havent even had my first car......
NuniPio
real love? Anxious
shishir_bit
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Have children!

I was never willing to die for another until I became a father, never even considered it. With no second thought, I would kill or die for my sons. If I die for them, I hopefully will take someone with me.

The moment u have hand on a very nice thing to eat and just a fraction before u take the first morsel a feel comes to u for someone that if u give this to someone u would be more satisfied. this feeling that gives u satisfaction and eternal happiness making someone else happy,caring for her .This is the time when sacrifices give you joy rather than pain , the pain buys a smile for you rather than the hurt when u have no second opinions then u know that there is real love in u for u and for everyone this is the time you know love is real u cannot hide the happiness in u everyone and everything seems beautiful yeah.. this is love
Quote:
christoph
Well what is real love... that really depends on the person: are you a rather outgoing person then real love can only be shown to a person, which is outgoing too: Your true love must have a lot in common with you and that is what makes it hard finding a true love. As soon as you have found someone though, I recommend you to be open because no person exactly the same. If your true love really wants you to do something then why not do it (if it isn't too bad of a job). Be happy to have a true love and do not take it for granted!!![/b]
deedee
What is real love?
Is it something? Is it someone?
And, if it's someone, who is that someone?
Is it someone that is like you?
Or very different?
Anybody has got a real love...
Whatever it is...
Just think and look inside your heart...
You'll find it there!
splitunion
To love is to transform the term understanding into an emotion.
To love is to feel that something that can not be duplicated but can be shared.
Though real love is hard to come by, no matter your age. Whether the love is for kin or not, it still is something time produces.

If that made no sense at all, sorry - I'm half asleep.
JagatWorld
this is a very good discussion.......

one of the best on the net...... good job pal......... Very Happy
yzy
To me when you hear your baby call you Mum or dady,I think love is!
cnnet
I donn't kown which kind of "love" you are refering
but no matter which kind
it mean to give not to get
an be happy with th course
smokey4life
@S3nd K3ys

As A Father I Know Exactly What You Mean Smile I Would Give Anything For My Children!!
northstarz
Laughing Laughing
tessaponcelet
you are all talking about the easy parts of loving (if you're not just messing around and saying love doesn't exist...). Has anyone pondered upon the idea that love pehaps is not just a bed of roses, a few cheezy moments, a hug from a loved one, blah blah blah. Of course your heart sings at your son's graduation day, of course it's oh-so-cuuuuuuuuuute to have your grandkids hop on you lap. These are worthless coments, i hope we all agree that anyone who isn't happy at his son's graduation should check with a psychiatrist. ok. now what is love? huh? if you take out all those easy, given, elementary elements that you seem to think are the essence of love. love is not a little buz in the stomach or a tear of joy, love of is everything that connects you to a person. everything from the tear of joy to the tear of pain, it's loving your mother so much it makes you dizzy, when she hurts you hurt even more, so she doesn't have to feel it all herself, you give her everything you have, you're open. and no it's not all pretty, if you think it is, then we're talking about different things. now father and son love doesn't abide by the same rules, it is an aquired feeling and not an innate one as is the case for any mother-child relationship. the minute it is aquired then it gives way to reasonning and thus ridiculous conclusions such as "i would die for my son", well i am a mother and god knows i would do everything in the world to stay alive for my son. now to the fifteen-year-old out there speaking, if you read this, please stop including "i am only fifteen", i don't know if you're looking for credit, patience, recognition, tolerance or pity for this fact but it is senseless to say that, and you should take it as a compliment.

go on loving, people. pehaps you already feel all of this i say, i certainly hope so, then it's just a problem of communication. now please do not assume i am a dark pessimist, cause i enjoy, as you do all the lovely parts of love. i like smiles and gizzy-gizzies. i just simply beleive that these elements are attachments, they are not the true magic, the magnificent force that unites cost and gratification in a single beat of the heart, the catalyst that makes us burn and freeze, and loose our senses. love is courageous, it is wild and unforgiving. it will take the best of you and put it to use. now the laughter, the butterflies are all there but that's not why we do it. it's just what comes with the package, enjoy it but my you never expect it.

take care and walk in peace.
bassgs_17
Thanks, you really made my day! Smile Although us guys pretend we are emotionless, a little bit is okay... Seeya, this forum touches on the limits of my nerd anti-emotion code... Just kidding.
-Aquastrike
phunkee
yeh i think their is such thing as finding love these days although a lot of people will probably disagree with me on this one. As a wise person once told me.... Love grows as enfatuation fades. This can take a long time but if you really care enough about the person to want to make it work you'll see the rough times through to the smooth.
phunkee
soo how many of you out their are married and have kids??
newarkan
Ok, is this about love or family?

My opinion on love is that it's the greatest thing on earth given to people... First, Christianism is based on love. Then, every single wise philosophy (Confucius, Buddha, etc.) is based on love too.
Love is what makes us, humans, so different.

THEN

Love is when I wake up in the morning, and my gf's still asleep in my arms, it's warm in our room... The sun rises and lights softly her skin, and a few moments later she opens her eyes on me, and man, what I feel then is love. I can't describe it...
Well, love is the best of what happened to me...
akari
I can't really say much on my part of "what is love" in the sense of a relationship yet. However I *can* say that I believe love is when people appreciate you for who you are, it's not love in the stereotypical way, but there are indeed traces of love, or else why would people bother with appreciating you, when they can indeed insult or ignore you?

I like it when someone offers me a hot drink when it is cold outside, it warms me up Smile

Also when someone offers me some warm water when I've been crying for a while.

On another note, have you seen those pillsbury advertisements when the doughboy gives a kiss? I always found it cute and heartwarming Very Happy
redtigris
I think love is: sharing things, taking care of each other, respect someone for what he stands for. Smile
HangoverMS
Aren't there enough cabbages on this planet already?!? I am 34. I had a vasectomy without ever having had children. Two reasons. The world is already overrun with the disease known as Homo Sapien already. I am not saying that everyone should commit suicide or anything. But live your life and then fade away without leaving a trace. I follow the philosophy of www.vhemt.org if you want more insight on that. Number two: the laws of the United States (and the social consciousness, for that matter) has changed so abhorently against the "proper" raising of children that it has spawned a twisted version of what youth once was. When my mother was is high school, all then men were clean cut, respectful adolescents. They still got into trouble, mind you, but it was just kids being kids. When I was in high school, the dress code was down, hair styles were free, but generally behavior was about the same as past generations. Now schools have to have f***ing metal detectors! What happened? Parents stopped beating their kids, THAT'S what happened! When I was a child and I did something wrong, I got the ever-loving s**t beat out of me...and I AM GLAD IT HAPPENED! It taught me respect for the rules. You break the rules...out comes the belt! And because of it, I turned out to be a productive, well-adjusted (or at least reasonably so) member of society. I don't cheat on my signficant other, I pay my taxes, I don't do drugs and I don't kill people. But because of society and law changes, beating your kid means it will be taken from you (which probably wouldn't be a bad thing) and you are labeled as a "bad parent". It is ridiculous and it is a game that I refuse to play.
kokholm
How can a man love a woman when he love 11 playes.
Forza Fc Copenhagen.
eelsource
I want to have children but sometimes I am afraid the responsibilities. Confused Confused Confused
sugarbox
Crying or Very sad I love you, Dad....

Thank you for making me know father's thought.
3shades
I think there is love in many ways, and that everyone experiences it differently as they grow older. It all starts with love for your parents, then first girlfriend, then siblings, then getting married, then children and finally grandchildren.

I'm just philosphising here as i'm only 15 but i'd imagine this is how it'd go for me.
btocakci
FiZiX wrote:

Dont agree.If you live as if this is the last day with the person you love, (by the way, mothers come first ) if you see the glitter in her eyes, if you try to understand what your mother feels while hugging you; you will see itll worth to give all you lover to her indeed.Then you will understand the real value of her...
rewritestationery
I cannot say I have experienced real love before.. more so convenience through both situations!! I have had rocky relationships.. ive now got 2 beautiful children... and even left my husband for the man of my dreams.. he treats me like gold.. worships me, and our relationship is so relaxed.. he really is my best friend. Ppl who said that to me years ago.. i used to think was a load of rubbish.. what i thought they wanted to see and believe.. but it does happen.. and the funny thing is ive known him for 6 years. Guess you dont see a situation until you are out of it. There is someone for everyone.. xx Ive found my man.. xx hope you find yours. xx
earningonthenet
When each of my three children were born I fell in love all over again. It was great watching them grow...even the teenage years. Now that they have left the nest and I am alone I appreciate them all the more. Each has blossemed into a wonderful adult. Each is accomplishing in their own way. My son makes a lot of money and is a true gentelman. My first daughter is spontaneous and full of love. My second daughter is quiet and creative. I am filled to overflowing each day with their accomplishments. There is nothing they would not do for me or I for them... Yet, we ask nothing of each other than unqualified love. Life is great. Wink
kenansaracoglu
if i thought her more than me, this is real love.
un4saken
One must understand whether "what is love" can be a question which can be answered? Love cannot be a question. For, if it is a question then an answer should be there. If the answer is there, where is it? This question is ancient and an answer should have been found by now! If the answer has been found, the question would have disappeared.

But the question still remains, meaning the answer has not been found. If it has not been found as yet, then what is the certainty that it will be found? Maybe the mind can never find the answer! A single answer, which will please all minds, is not possible for each mind has its own ideas of love. Hence a universal answer is an illusion.

Individual answers are there for love and for this very reason there are arguments about love for each mind will contradict the answer of another mind. This contradiction is normal for each mind lives in a different point in time. Hence "what is love" is an illusionary question, which has no answer!
GamersforGod
i agree with FiZiX i have 2 kids and i know i love them but one can never truly know when someone loves us all we can do is have faith that they do which turns into a feeling that just tells you and you know that they love you. one great saying is this "What is the one thing you can not steal,buy because it has to be given?" the answer "Love"
Jimi_Hendrix
Hi frijeros, Love doen´t exist, it was created only for songs and films, remember that we are like animals Laughing
EnteresaN
I think love is
can give ur life for someone
ApolloKid
lol I'm in love right now Embarassed and its like i cant think of anything i would not do for him, and its like..when i look at him i cant imagine anyone else in his place
iamshahz
haha // yes yes I agree with chemical ./..

he must mean its a chemistry.
but i will also say that its mathematics too
seekerseyes
Love, Love, where are You my Love?

There were times in my life, where Love was hidden in a eggshell of illusion. Now, breaking out of my home-made jail, i have to realize that Love is there, is everywhere. It is the jail of selfish thoughts that makes you think: Where is the Love?
meta
real love is having sex on your parents couch when they aint home
jerome_bxl
Hello,

Is there people loving belgium over there?
killerXqueen
sander123 wrote:
you suck Twisted Evil

Thank you I know I do. hehe. Twisted Evil
osiashion
Come on guys.... even the song says that "love is all arround us" so, I supposse you only have to make an effort to find it. Anyway I must recognize that sometimes this task is really really hard Smile.

I hope you all make it ...
izcool
druidbloke wrote:
mmm yeah I agree with the have children comment aswell, I'm a gay man and the only regret I have is I wont be a dad, i really get on with my nieces and nephews and think I'd be ok as a dad, but its just not to be, and I dont think its really fare to adopt children without a female role model in the household, and also with stupid attitudes that still are common in society, though thankfully changing, albeit slowly, kids have enough pressure without parents adding even more Smile your daddys a homo, and so is your other one lol

You ever thought about adopting a child ? No matter what, I'm sure your foster child would love you. That shows them that you care for them and are willing to take the chances and all. Just a suggestion.

- Mike.
solstiz
I agree with baxcb020...
Love is more chemical and i would say it'as also a man's creation...
I mean it's like god, in some societies the word itself doesn't exist...
solstiz
I am quite negative as u should notice... Smile
Mrs_Robota
I have my own opinion about this
I believe only in friendship, this is the best way of love
Masochistic Tendencies
I'm a realist. I don't believe in love. Shocked
earningonthenet
People continue to speculate whether or not there is such a thing as love. That argument is OVER. The problem is that so many have never been taught to love. That's right. TAUGHT. We learn love from others...by being loved. It's sad but true that there are many, too many, who were never given the instruction as they grew. No, it does not have to be a parent. It could be a good friend, an aunt or uncle, grandmother... really anyone who has the capacity.

NOW FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF NOTHING I AM GOING TO HELP THE MASSES WHO STILL NEED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PROVE TO YOURSELF - ONCE AND FOR ALL - THAT LOVE IS NOT ONLY REAL BUT CONTINUES TO BE EASY TO OBTAIN. YES, EVEN AT YOUR AGE YOU CAN KNOW WHAT REAL, TRUE, EVERLASTING LOVE IS! PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AS LISTED:

1. Locate a hospice or Ronald McDonald house near you.
2. Volunteer for a minumum of two weeks to help the patients.
3. Volunteer for a minimum of two hours three days a week.
4. Get to know someone who has only days, weeks or months to live.
5. Make the above person smile each time you visit.
6. Give the above person a small gift that makes them happy.
7. Call them on the phone on the days you can't visit and just say hello.
8. At the end of your two weeks ask yourself if love is real.
9. Any questions? I bet you know the answer now.

You see, now you understand that LOVE is about giving... not getting.

I looked and looked...then I found...now I am FREE. I love my life!!! Come see why.
http://www.earningonthenet.com
summer-sensation
earningonthenet wrote:
People continue to speculate whether or not there is such a thing as love. That argument is OVER. The problem is that so many have never been taught to love. That's right. TAUGHT. We learn love from others...by being loved. It's sad but true that there are many, too many, who were never given the instruction as they grew. No, it does not have to be a parent. It could be a good friend, an aunt or uncle, grandmother... really anyone who has the capacity.

NOW FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF NOTHING I AM GOING TO HELP THE MASSES WHO STILL NEED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PROVE TO YOURSELF - ONCE AND FOR ALL - THAT LOVE IS NOT ONLY REAL BUT CONTINUES TO BE EASY TO OBTAIN. YES, EVEN AT YOUR AGE YOU CAN KNOW WHAT REAL, TRUE, EVERLASTING LOVE IS! PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AS LISTED:

I looked and looked...then I found...now I am FREE. I love my life!!! Come see why.

...Is that an ad? Oh well.

Love. Let's see... I know for certain there is love. Have I ever fallen in love with a boy my age? No. (And yes, for the sake of arguments, I am a girl).
But I do know love. I love my friends and family, my God and my country. I am probably what some would call a "Jesus Freak," so yes, I can say I know love. Jesus' sacrifice is the greatest example of love. He loved us soooo much that, even though we refused to believe in Him and went our own ways, He still died for each and every person on Earth.
How can this be, you may ask? Well, here's a simple explanation... He's God.
akari
earningonthenet wrote:

Does that mean volunteering is love? I guess when I volunteer I get the fuzzies, so I think you're right.
killerXqueen
The angel’s eyes never left him
As he sat quietly alone
They only wavered, growing dim

To hide the love that shone

A vigilant light gradually appeared

When Devils came forward with smiles

To achieve what she long since feared

False promises offered in piles

Yet her eyes didn’t leave

As his gentleness hardened to scorn

Her heart didn’t try deceive

But yet, she refused to mourn

Her heartrending gaze shall always remain

As he went on his ignorant ways

Though she is bond by misery’s chains

Her silent love will never betray
dydx
As sweet as associating love with children is, I wouldn't advertise bearing offspring as a simple test for true love.

Besides, isn't there an online quiz for that?
vinx_18
Love is my happiness...without it I could not live....If I love...I love with all my heart, with all my soul...If it fails, I just open my heart again...Love is not just a feeling..its a need and its part of our creation...[/b]
jynet
^_^,make love ,Observes opposite party is not very is really crazy, can know.

I have attempted, is really effective.
Jelmer
well. check this:

The Love Calculator has been made by Matthijs Sypkens Smit and Thijs Kinkhorst.
About The Love Calculator | Love-Links

To find out what the chances for you and your dream partner are, just fill in both full names (both first and last name) in the two text boxes below, and press Calculate.

http://www.lovecalculator.com/

Razz enjoy
Ihatebabysitting
You know, even though us kids may not show it, we really do appreciate you parents. Now that i've moved off to college, I am much closer to my parents then I was before I went. I call them at least once a day to get advice on how to find jobs, internships, or just to talk.
bgdates
They laughed at one I loved-
The triangular hill that hung
Under the Big Forth. They said
That I was bounded by the whitethorn hedges
Of the little farm and did not know the world.
But I knew that love's doorway to life
Is the same doorway everywhere.
Ashamed of what I loved
I flung her from me and called her a ditch
Although she was smiling at me with violets.

But now I am back in her briary arms
The dew of an Indian Summer lies
On bleached potato-stalks
What age am I?

I do not know what age I am,
I am no mortal age;
I know nothing of women,Nothing of cities,
I cannot dieUnless I walk outside these whitethorn hedges.
Delirium
I always was a very self-centered person until the day I became a mother. Love for my son made me realize I was capable of sharing and really caring for someone. I did not became an altruist I just discovered I had that possibility in me. Now I act only in that manner with my son and husband hahaha.

Yes, a single smile from my son melts my heart, you know love when no matter what that loved one do, it's great in your eyes. When you can find the best in them even when others see only the bad.
ThisOverload
SunburnedCactus wrote:
See - sex does have a purpose! Very Happy

lmao.
cute cute!
but that is a very good way to put it! hah!
keempe
Does real love exist??
nimbuscogitare
Real love is selfless. When you are willing to do for another not hopeing nor wanting reward. When you would give anything for that person, no matter how hard it is or long it takes. Love consumes you. It changes your soul, your senses, your mind, and your world. It makes you reborn. feb 15 2000- present, not one fight yet.
dysturbedstatic
i totally agree with k3ys, the day my daughter was born i was so scared to be a father, i thought i would break her she was so tiny. I would sit there and watch her as she tried to crawl and think how amazing it was that i helped make something that awesome. she would lay on my chest and sleep while i played xbox at 3 months old. Her first word was Dada, and she has always been a daddys girl. When she was 18 months, i went and got her little hand and name as a tattoo across my heart. The artist who did it, told me it wasnt the hardest, most detailed tattoo he has done, but it was the most sincere and original tattoo he has ever seen. he took a picture and hung her little hand up in his shop. she is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me so far, shes only 19 months, but she will always be that little girl sleeping on daddy, whos fraggin kids.
saneryin
I think it is rare true love in the world. Well, I believe it does exist but very hard to achieve.

The actor or actress stars in the movies are perfoming the best loving stories & drop us into tears. Yet in the realy life, they divorce or switch partners frequently.

Regarding those movie stars, almost everyone performed true love, but most of them are not my idol. For example: the guy "Jack" in 'Titanic' who has a movable love with 'Rose' yet in real life, I heard he is a kind of 'playboy'.

"Few 'idol' are worth a real idol", you will think when you grow up. Only young fans keep their eyes blind & chasing those stars. ---- That is also why young guys always say "you are old" to a person like me who do not like to chase idols.
abcxyz2
My love is real!
I love my Hong Kong!
DarthSilus
Here's what true love is:
when you value someone else's well-being and joy over your own.
That's why physical love is rarely true love, and why relationships that involve physical love often fail. It's not very selfless if you do it outside of their best interests, AND their desire.
This is also why intellectual relationships are foten full of love, they have logical reasons--thus its not passion, it's, once again, in their (and your) best interest.
pelletboy
I suppose Love is many things to many people.
Friendships, bonds with others sexual or not. The sight of mountains and blooming flowers. A puppy..... Family gatherings..... Realizing how you felt about a passing relative, the feeling you have towards someone of attraction, causing increased heart beat, sweatty palms...

Hmmmmmm I dunno......
hahame
my family,but who the most i love is my grandma,
rekishy1
that is so awesome
psadornas
Spitfire
Im only in my early twenties so what do i know of love,
I know from workin in bars since i was old enough that,
people these days are a lot colder than before. People get married some with an agenda, or because they didnt stay with their partner long enough.
My dad died when i was two years old, and the bit that really hurts is that photos of him are identical to me, when i react sometimes it sends a shock through my mum. At 6 my step dad came along and he died when i was 15, now how this relates is because i could go to a big gathering and see that from opposite sides of a party there was that occasional look at each other a sort of 'hey you' with a smile. Some people these days are with someone for a couple of years, think 'oh yeah its about time i popped the question then settle down for two point four children and a dog. but are they in love? my mum after being married for a year and a bit then divorced had nointention of children. She met my father at a family gathering and within 2 weeks that was the man she wanted kids with. I wouldnt dare compare what she had to anyone else's but one thing i do know is that when i have children (touch wood) i will not miss a single second of their time. Wink
DarthSilus
Spitfire, your post seems to defeat that relavatism stuff. How can someone not be better--more fufilled--by raising the bar on love. And, if you can raise the bar, that implies that you cam measure it, and therefore there is a better version of love that can be classified. To say otherwise is to either A)be uttering an opinion, or B)using logic, which requires truth, and thus being hypocritical.
I stick with my earlier post about love. It needs to be mutual interest in the partner's interests over your own. I think, than, that you would want to give more than physical fun to your partner. Thus, you are quite right, Spitfire, love 'aint what it ustah be. Totally.
cheezay2000
I think real love is like...no matter what happens you still love this person. Everytime you wake up in the morning, that person is the first thing that comes to mind, and never leaves it. Someone you can't live without, and they can't live without you. They're also your best friend...you can tell them anything and everything and feel comfortable with their feedback, good or bad. hmm...
blueknot
Love in one word = priceless.

Who really know what love is ? can love be describe ?

no. it's only thru action.
anomuse
I never really knew what love was till you got a great girlfriend, and a good job and you leave at 4 in the morning and get home at night and say "hey honey! I'm home!" or something similar. I also thought I could just say "I love you" to someone to make them happy or in a better mood, but it all changes when you really do LOVE someone and then say it like you mean it!
year12tcs
I believe love is summarised in a few simple steps...

Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.

Follow those steps and you sure do have love...where did I get that from? From the one and only book that speaks about true love. Not lust or temprorary "like"...but love that said "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends"...which book? The bible...(1 Corinthians 13:4-Cool

In order to know how to love, you ought to know what it means to be loved...truly. How do I know what it means to be loved? 2005 years ago, one man was being mocked, spat on and crucified because of my sins and yours...how did he reply? "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do?"

Jesus loves you so much, but He doesnt want you to stay lost in this world. Come to Him and accept Him as your Lord and saviour, and experience true love!
kumaresh
Real love is the love that does not have any expectations.
hangnhu
I'm surprise this topic is only 5 pages
if topic seem to key onto one type of love, fatherly, what happen to motherly love(considering half of the ppl here are girls rite?), family love (yes they can be a pain most of the time). I'm even more surprise that romance isn't a main issue too, unless of course everyone sees the world how i do, love dosen't exist anymore, people are put to the test differently now and love disovle too quickly to deepen

S3nd K3ys wrote:

Well don't you atleast think he did something good? and it better that you sees it too? by being an ******, u learn that you wouldn't do that in the future, and specially to ur children, u said it urself, it BECAUSE of him that ur doing all these to ur kid, mind u history will repeat itself, ur boys will think the same someday, at least once, all children are embarasse by their parents at one point or another, it life Smile
hangnhu
52tease wrote:
There is a culture of parenting that I think is not completely honest with the rest of the world. Yes, you have those moments when you look in your childs' eyes and see all the hope, joy and wonder of the world.

hum... wondering if u ever had children to have such deep insight, also i like to question if everyone as so perspective what would become of this world, the balance would be tip, is this better or worst, who is to tell?
also, why is it that parents never seem to remember what it like being a kid, or do they just totally ignore it and refuse to understand how children feels?

shebin wrote:

Teen love is very real. And powerful. Perhaps at no other time in our lives are the joys and pains felt as strongly, or experienced more deeply. Who among us, after all, can ever forget our first love?

i call that pubity, Razz teens have too much hormon, their feeling is mostly a form of losing control :d
icedGEEK
Astrolopitecos wrote:
what's love?
each one has is own love

when u see the smile of u'r girlfriend/boyfriend
when u see her shinning eyes
when u can understand and be understood
when u can cry and have a shoulder
it's everything u cant think about it

so why talk about it?

FEEL IT!

stay well Cool

I personally think love is more than emotions ;
YES it includes them.
But what happens when your emotions/feelings fade?
I think love is more a commitment to someone.
A promise you'll be there by thier side no matter what.
Wink
TheNEC
Im kind of scared to have kids. What if one comes out gay, mentally challenged? I would still love it the same, but your child would have to put up with some mean stuff growing up. I mean, they cant help for the way they are. I just hate to see people stare, or mock. Its just plain immature.
insanitybook
RavenCross wrote:
yeah.. children will definitely prove your love, but its just one way, there are still many things tio show that love is real.. one of which is giving the person happiness even if you are not part of that happiness...

I agree. My ex-boyfriend had to transfer to a different school, one out of state, and I was very supportive of his move, even though it meant that we wouldn't get to see each other as much as we would like. (Fortunately, even though we aren't together anymore, we're still best friends, and I still love him to death for it. Very Happy ) A lot of love has to do with sacrifice. How much are you willing to give? My current love interest and I experience a lot of giving. I think that with him I've been more willing to give of myself than anyone else I've been involved with, and he says the same of me.
leat397
[quote="insanitybook"]
RavenCross wrote:

A lot of love has to do with sacrifice.

that's the truth! Deny yourself and being supportive to the others, scarifice for somesone is LOVE.
So, "I love U" is of course hard to say, is it should be. Just like marriage, it is illogical and impossible to swear to your wife/ husband and say " I love U" to the others...
brilliantbeauty
Consider yourself having done a good deed. As a teenager, I realize that I can be completely asinine, unreasonable, and self-centered at times. And this reminded me, they probably actually do really love me and I should pick the clothes up off my floor before my mother has an annuerism. And trauma usually only makes a family stronger. I think thats why my family isnt that strong. We haven't expericienced tradgedy at all so far. Not that im wishing for it in way shape or form, but this is just a reminder to all the teenagers out there. Goddamnit! Just start a screaming match with your parents only twice a day instead of four! Laughing
teseotur
I do think having babies give u a better reason to keep living...
u cannot understand them until u got them !!
I do hope anybody can have babies... and even if somebody cannot, adoptions are getting easier and easier !!
ciao, t.
dr_dom
I know that most folks don't rank pets up there with people, but my dog is the perfect example of true love. He has never done anything on purpose to hurt me. His love is unconditional, and he gives me everything he possibly can. He is 16 years old and its hard for him to walk, but he does not appear to be in pain. He always smiles and wags his tail when ever he sees me. The hardest thing I will ever do is put him to sleep. I hope that God will take him to heaven before I have to say good bye to the best friend I could ever want.
ravenland
Real love is the butterflies you get in your stomach. A pleasant and unrepeatable feeling that usually gets destroyed by bitter reality and human nature.
bummerboy
Real love is the caring we have for all other people. Whether it range from our pets to our partner, it's compassion and empathy for all those around us. That is my idea of love.
The_Kenifer
Real love is being willing to tell someone that they're wrong, because all you want is to see them be right, and you'd give up your relationship with them if you had to, just to see them get a little bit better.

Real love cares about the person more than the relationship.
olah
Love is a chemical reaction in your brain that is activated when your natural human instincts begin to realise that you are dealing with some one, or something that is suitable for reciprocation. Then, your nervous system will release endorphins into your brain. These are the beginnings of love.

That said, love is quite a recent (in terms of the total life-span of Earth to date) evolution in humans, as a way to control and regulate the population. Mother Nature cares for you, does she not?
vedet
Shortly, real love is being able, not just to take, but to give more than you are able to take from that other person you love!
ronjacob
Kids are the best things that can happen to anybody. They make all the hardships of life worthit.
liamthebof
real luv making out in public Very Happy. it is so much fun but now im single:'( lol
subway
at the end of the day love is what you make it to be.
different interpretations result in different scenarios
chargoyle
Love....hmm....it depends on what kind of love. If you're talking of romance then, to me, it's the joy of knowing that some person unconditionally cares for you and you the same. There is no keeping track of what the other person does to annoy you, and if contentions arise, they're dealt with calmly. Yes, this probably does seem a bit wishful, but no one ever said that it was a common thing. Sex and passion are completely different. If the person you 'love' was in a car wreck and horribly disfigured, could you see beyond the skin and perceive what lies beneath, what attracted you to begin with, or is it merely superficial?
ekimrafget
I think that he explained what love should be, expect

Quote:
Have Children

is not neede for true love
eadwired
ohhh boy! this is the most repititive topic ever set in forums!! talk about love.. hmmm you can talk about almost everything. Well love for me is a short word but would have very very long meaning. It wouldnt be precise and concise if I would write only few words. Better yet if you just write it your mind and read it with your heart. Smile
lastkissxx
Well, I'm still pretty young myself, but I still look forward to having children. I've already thought of names lol. But something that has always peeved me is single parents, so you need to make sure you are actually IN LOVE before you go and get pregnant.. In my opinion, no matter how bad parents relationships get, they should always stay together if they have kids. I grew up without a father. He left when I was 4. I still feel as if theres a part of me missing, just because I never got to have a father figure in my life. But back to my point. Parents need to stay together for the kids. Did you know that parents being divorced is one of the number one causes of a childs/teens suicide? Scary.. Yep.. Thats my rant Razz
lastkissxx
Well, I'm still pretty young myself, but I still look forward to having children. I've already thought of names lol. But something that has always peeved me is single parents, so you need to make sure you are actually IN LOVE before you go and get pregnant.. In my opinion, no matter how bad parents relationships get, they should always stay together if they have kids. I grew up without a father. He left when I was 4. I still feel as if theres a part of me missing, just because I never got to have a father figure in my life. But back to my point. Parents need to stay together for the kids. Did you know that parents being divorced is one of the number one causes of a childs/teens suicide? Scary.. Yep.. Thats my rant Razz
CamiBor
i agree with you, but i think that if it is a sister/brother of yours and you take care of him/her as if they were your children you sometimes fill the same. what u described is exactly what i feel about my little sister!
CT
the best marrages ive seen are when they argue about the stupidest things like my neigbor loves it when his wife yells at him and the other way around its incredible. i walk out side and hear her just going out at him. i guess its the bond you have and the connection. the arguin shows that you truely care about your spose
CECIL MACLEOD
I would die for anyone in my family. My wife and I just found out we are going to be having a baby. I am looking forward to being a father and am glad to have the opportunity.
lituhanian
love is real but he disable from you other things Smile
like look at others girls when you have a girl
you need more to lissen to your girl frend ...
harsha
i think real love according to me is d love with family. ur dad,ur mom and ur cute brothers n sisters
martipj123
with 7 kids a car what my kids call a bus , christmas is comming up any donations to my 7 kids lol
now that is love, kids come first
martipj123
Confused what is romance who has romance whats the meaning of the word well my wife seems to think i need to bring romance into our house Shocked yea right
clepsidra
Love is something really relative Very Happy I'm just 17, and i dunno what's love.

I believe the true luv is what the guy who posts this topic says: is something inside your blood, of your nature. (or maybe a past life connection.)

I belive this Smile
ghostmaster
I'm 23 and I don't know what love is. Further, I have no desire to find out. I don't like kids; I don't like people. My best friends are the ones online because I can interact with them on my terms instead of someone else's. When it comes to actually looking a person in the eye...

It's kind of interesting though. Someone once told me, when you love someone, you think about them all the time, and you can't imagine life without them. It's like having butterflies in your stomach, she said.

Oddly enough, that's exactly how hatred feels to me.
waisheng
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Have children!

No, better don't bring someone with you. Real love, doesn't need any sacrifice. Wink
sugarbox
For me, LOVE can't be defined because love is feeling only.

----------------

I love this world and I love everybody . . .
eqfan
the love is the feeling after u given
angelus
Love - whoever tried to describe it, failed. Why? Well, love is a very pure, very strong feeling - and that's the kind of feelings which are really hard to describe.
Now, I'll give my best.
Love is actually to have a strong and intensive relationship to someone. That can be diffrent in some cases. It depends on the love we're talking about. The love of a mother or father, of a brother or sister, of a son or daughter, of friends, of simply two people who adore eachother - you see, there are truelly very much sorts of love.
I actually do not know who knows Moulin Rouge, but tjere's a really beautiful sentence in it:
"The greatest thing, you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return."
Well what's your definition of "true" love? Untrue love would be an artificial love I guess. So, true love would be the opposite =)
Yours,

angelus
laima
I love everybody Smile
jovemac
Most people find it hard to say what love actually is. It's often easier to describe what it feels like. Some people say that love involves strong feelings of trust and closeness. Often it's easier to share your personal thoughts and feelings with someone you love. Many people say it's all about feeling accepted for who you are.
alja
Is Love real? It is as real as we are, are we real? tha is the question. Love, as we understand it, is just a feeling, the feeling for a person, the feeling for the properties, the feeling for the prefession and so we say we love. But what we really need to understand is that love is something so sacred that cannot be defined it only can be experienced that is why it is so difficult to say what is love. and to experience it you have to dig deep in yoursef with "ganas" desire of finding it because that is the only why you can start loving. Since we have associated the "love" with a feeling then it is correct to say that it is just chemical stuff because trhough checmics you can reach those feelings but once again that never will be the real love.
neosree
That is a good thought, alja.
Love is something that is misunderstood by the humanity. We still didnt know it exactly. Whether it is a feeling generated by the mind ar whether it is only the chemical things generated by the body. I infact agree with you, that we still cant express what is real love in words, but can experience it.
SWDGO
R U living? Feel cool, or warm? cry sometimes? is simple.

The life is love, because the true love is only an energy; in that way of thinking you could feel GOD. Try to get life of something whitout it, The Cience cant make life; because it is only an gift of God.

In that way, that gift is only love for me.
Programmable
I think that love can be real if we just tell the truth

Laughing

I mean when u talk to ur lover u have to be sensere with him or her

Wink

And love can grow naturely Exclamation
BoKa
A tear falls
silently hitting the ground.
Closing my eyes,pretending
I`m falling through the sky.

I can`t see the sunshine,
I can`t smell the fragrance of flowers,
I can`t feel the tenderness of love.
I can`t even catch my own breath...

You are a beautiful mistake...
I prefer
to remember your goodness
not let the lies trouble me.

It`s hard to predict the future
I can`t trust your promises.
If saying goodbye is painful
let`s stop our love here.

You are just a beautiful mistake... Embarassed
BoKa
I cannot say I have experienced real love before.. more so convenience through both situations!! I have had rocky relationships.. ive now got 2 beautiful children... and even left my husband for the man of my dreams.. he treats me like gold.. worships me, and our relationship is so relaxed.. he really is my best friend. Ppl who said that to me years ago.. i used to think was a load of rubbish.. what i thought they wanted to see and believe.. but it does happen.. and the funny thing is ive known him for 6 years. Guess you dont see a situation until you are out of it. There is someone for everyone.. xx Ive found my man.. xx hope you find yours. xx
riv_
I certainly agree that having children changes ones view of love.
But more than that...
I think love goes beyond infatuation when it becomes a choice instead of a feeling.
When we love even though it doesn't feel good.
When choosing to serve another is more important than how they make us feel at a particular moment. Because we have faith, and because we have experience together to know that it won't always be bad... that it will be good again someday. That the times we've given one another joy and confidence and comfort make the times when we are a burden to one another worthwhile.
It's love when you want to carry the other person for a while. And when you allow yourself to be carried. Not because you want it, but because sometimes you need it.
Love is when it hurts, but you hang in. Because you know without a doubt that it's worth it.[/i]
AnarchyCow
True love,
Being only 14 I truely don't know if I have ever known true love.

I know the kind of love where the two people care enough about eachother to keep close to eachother. Keeping eachother company, being there when the other needs them the most.
Although, Something that I am afraid of after loosing someone that I cared about more than myself.

True love?
The kind when you cannot stand to be away from the person.
The kind that when they pass away to where they are needed more than they were needed, You can just sit there and cry, for days, or even weeks.
Yes. I've known that before.

But will anyone ever really know?

True love, is only what you make it.
David_Pardy
True love is looking forward to seeing the person again.
smeke
i think having kids is a marvelous thing. even though your wife has to carry the thing for 9 months, i think its worth it. Children will make your life make sense, and they will always love you no matter what (i hope lol).
drtvats0n
Real love is, as an English poet said (sorry can't recall name), "a mixture of lust and respect."

I would add this: The beloved must make you feel good about yourself, or at the very least, have no negative effect on your well-being. Otherwise, it may be some kind of love, but it certainly isn't healthy.
RaineMitshumi
Yes I do believe love is real.

Love, to me, is when you can look at a person and know that they are there for you. It is also when all you can ever think about is them. Love is when you are willing to take all the chances in your life, and risk it just for that special someone. It is where you can share everything that has ever happened to you in your life with them. That is what love is to me.
LordWorm
Consider not only the love to other persons, but to music aswell. I'd say this might be just as strong. The thing with music is that it can make you experience the events which made you feel love in the first place, again. If i write a song about some event or person that I like, when I listen to I will remember all that I felt at that particular feeling. It's almost like a living and breathing memory.
NobodiesHero
Real love exists. Very Happy

Love will grow if you let it.
And you can also deny it and it will go away.

But with a little effort real love will stay.

Now go, love someone and make the world a nicer place. Wink
e1320
My girlfriend will love me forever!
we love each other very much!!!!
Wink
afux
4 me real love is, when u have such intensive feelings 4 an other person that u would die 4 him or her Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

but i cant understand if a guy days that he loves another guy
i think gay people only had some problems in their childhood and their parents didnt took enough care of them
because it's natures way that men love women and women love men

but i dont hate gays
i have 2 friends who are gay too

but my girl is everything to me
so love all people and the world gets prettier ;P
rob31
when you are going out with your gf and you hug or something randomly...
rob31
or when your gf says she loves you. That's real love... Going out to a restaurant or some intimate place like paris and being very close with your gf is also real love..
adwya
i think

love is real

but u dont give it realy

u anderstand????
Hanpusu-kun
Love?

I believe I have felt it sometime, but really I don't now.
Its just a feeling in your body and mind that this person is like heaven.
Sadly enough, it hasn't been a lot of love in my life.
But I hope it will come!
hassine
it's when you can't think of another girl. it's when you are cent per cent Natural when you are in front of your conjoint. it's to cry when the other cry...
love is a powerful and invincible, but the death can destroy it... and nothing can destroy death
Adipolisite
Most persons don’t realize this, but the common, or popular, view of love involves an element of receiving something. “I love chocolate” really means that “I enjoy getting the experience of the taste of chocolate.” Similarly, “I love you” commonly implies “I enjoy touching your body,” or “I enjoy believing that you will give me security or protection,” or “I enjoy having sex with you” (or “I want to have sex with you.”
Adipolisite
Is love only about sex and physical attraction? I believe its about caring ,sharing and being together in adversities. wat say guys?
Adipolisite
What is “truly sought” is something we all experience as painfully missing from life: some comforting sense of absolute belonging and acceptance. Those who are fortunate get a sense of this feeling as babies, under a parent’s protection. But the feeling is fractured more often than not by parental empathic failures, and it is lost entirely from ordinary sensory experience as children become older and independent and the awareness of our essential human isolation and mortality sets in.
Adipolisite
Some people skip from one “partner” to another over the surface of existential pain, like a stone skipping over water. As long as they stay above the surface they’re perfectly happy; but when an affair ends, and they come crashing down, they’re desperate for the next leap, sometimes searching for a new partner even at the funeral for the old one. Yet sooner or later the stone loses vitality, and with a final splunk falls into the depths of tribulation.

What you think about this guys??
dutters
i would say that love is a pretious thing which should not be wased by an argument
tfarrell67
My aren't we all waxing poetic in here?

I have to agree with the original post. I had no real concept of love until I had children. In fact I had actually questioned my own ability to love and be loved.
I know, now, that I would give up my life without hesitation for my children (I would do the same for my wife as well).

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

John 15:13

I know this means nothing to a non-Christian but it is a truth regardless of whether you believe the source.

T. Farrell
_csfp_
the real love is a big problem!
_csfp_
No, I don't. I believe in attraction, devotion, loyalty, but not those combined in the concept we call love. We base our commitments on this concept (life partners, marriage), and ultimately many of us fail because we cannot rely on all of the factors to stick. Belief in this concept is not wrong, it's simply not realistic.
drtooty
I NEED INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO ADD MY DATAB BASE ON THE WEB SITE
CAN ANY OONE HELP?
wikfx
Real Love is......
When you really love someone you would do anything for them, and would be nothing without them. Think about being without the one you love and you will know if you really love them.
jeddy
I know this is stupid but to me real love is to sacrifices\, to be happy when the one you love is happy too...well, I don't know, I might sound stupid here, anyway....i read ya opinion and agree with some of you guys too.
amalonline123
Its good I like it
argha
Love is all about sharing and beleving into it.. may it be your love for family or others ... lile your girl friend, I personaly feel love is about giving and not expecting anything in return, love makes you a better human being , love has the power to get the best out of you. But you must believe in love and then search for it, I am sure you will get your share of love... before that try to love and spread it all around yourself.. it will attract all ....
sotris99
I have never senced true love.
angel051
ah yes that bizarre and strange way a small child can make you feel things you never thought possible. As a child i thought my mum was mad a with all her rules and sayings and vowed ruthlessly nver to repeat such mistakes, and you guessed it I am now that mad parent saying those stupid things, dishing out apparently ludacris rules ( tidy your room, have a shower, dont stick that up the cats bottom Shocked ) And yet noone has ever made me feel such extreme feelings of pride, pain, love and maybe at times a little embarassment than my two lovely boys.
So to all the parents out there I wish you all the best and remember...
60 seconds of anger is 1 minute of love, appreciation and enjoyment that you can never get back.
rexmonster
So up until you had your kids you had never thought of dying for someone? How does your wife/Girlfriend feel about that?
MrStone
Real love to me is staring into the eyes of someone, and knowing that if they just suddenly licked you in the face, you wouldnt give a care in the world. If you really loved someone, then you would know. I know what real love is, and i am enjoying every single moment of it.
cnnet
real love?
every one has its own idea
to me
I can't tell about Wink
SunburnedCactus
MrStone wrote:
Real love to me is staring into the eyes of someone, and knowing that if they just suddenly licked you in the face, you wouldnt give a care in the world. If you really loved someone, then you would know. I know what real love is, and i am enjoying every single moment of it.

"Licked you in the face". Do you happen to own a dog?
rexmonster
True everyone/thing has it's own opinion on love but what is the general definition of true love
lucasaides
SunburnedCactus wrote:
MrStone wrote:

"Licked you in the face". Do you happen to own a dog?

what about this room what are you talking?
fathomer6279
almst evry1 will tink they r in luv wit more den 1 (excluding chldren, prents e.t.c) prson in der life. Mny ppl will tink der in luv wit sum1 wen dey r only a teenager bt mstly dey r wrong so it wld b interesting to knw if ny1 here is married wit sum1 dey fell in luv wit wen still a teenager.
fathomer6279
The only definition 4 tru luv relli is in ur heart. (awwww ive gon all soppy)
DarthSilus
Love can't be explained. Passion can.
True love is when two do what is best for each other. True love is beneficial.
False love is when people rationalize their childish or physical desires by calling it "love."

Love ya, lol
not really Twisted Evil
Xipha
Love is more than just a feeling or an emotion; it has to be in your mind as well as your heart. It’s more than warm fuzzies or physical attraction because lets face it we don’t live in a fairy tale world. There will be times when you wake up and not even like the person next to you; sometimes you might even think you hate them! But love is beyond the physical, beyond even the emotional. Love is the commitment to get through these times, for better or for worse, in sickness and in wellness, and well you know the rest. Love is commitment so strong you would do anything for that person, sometimes even though it is not the best thing for you. It is unconditional. Love is something you have to work for, it is a long hard journey, and it requires communication, unselfishness and understanding. Because no one is perfect. Everyone will let you down sometimes. You just have to work together through those bumps and the reward you find on the other side of those hard times makes it all worth it. To have companionship and support from someone you have faced the trials of the world with is something that can never be compared to. The best description of love I have ever found comes from a book two thousand years old. “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.” It may seem that this sort of love is impossible, but trying is better than lying down and giving up.

You may think that you have to be old and experienced to discover true love, but anyone can find it. I am 18 and have already begun on this journey with my fiancée (who is also 18 ). And this kind of love does not only apply to romance, but family and friends as well. And in the crazy, messed up world we live in, everyone needs and deserves a bit of love. And even if there doesn't seem to be anyone there to give this kind of love, God can.... because God is love.
tinkles
Definately no bloody children...yet at least. 14 years old hehe
Metaguy
drtooty wrote:
I NEED INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO ADD MY DATAB BASE ON THE WEB SITE
CAN ANY OONE HELP?

Wrong forum. First of all dont yell, second, dont get impatient, its not like you need it that fast, if you do... well live with it okay?
arialskye
On the love is topic: Love is when you are upset with someone but you still know you want to spend your life with them. I mean lets face it we all do really dumb things in relationships, and true love is when they still like you in the end. You can say that love is chemical, or just a passing thing, to me romantic love is a choice. A decision to spend my life with one man. (My Boyfriend and I just recently got engaged, so I'm in that in-love stage. But I'm hoping to wake up to his wrinkly face in fifty years Razz)

As for the original topic. I want kids very badly, at the same time I'm terrified of them, what if I'm a bad mother? what if I can't provide for them? etc. However I want six of them anyways, lots and lots of babies! I'm suprised my fiancee is still here Wink
mstreet
Real love is when you can imagine growing old with that one person in your life you can not imagine being with anyone else.
Real Love is when the other person loves everything about one self as well and is able to share that oneself with someone else.
There are sooo many things about real love.
Real love is really undescribable
Asheboy
adwya wrote:
i think no real love

i think sex only

yeah sex is a BIG part in life cos we all come round sex

but i dunno about love maybe its real maybe its not
kutegoddezz
real love means you are willing to die for the person and that their happiness means more to you than your own. that's my opinion Smile
Jordan310
I personally am affraid of kids. Love to me, is not having them till you absolutely have to. =P
rabat2day
good morning
alkutob
You have blown my heart with you little sweet , described words ,,
I lived all the moments you mentioned >> and the worst was when my daughter got married and left my arms
mehmet
ı thınk the love ıs only acrid,waıtıng for nothıng,but however ı lıke lovıng
mscienceteach
Love is one of those ideas that truly separates science from religion. Science can answer all kinds of questions about life and why things in the world happen... but you need some sort of faith-based philosophy to answer questions like this one.
QwertyManiac
S3nd K3ys wrote:

crawl
"I love you Daddy"

Google and GoDaddy hehehehehe Embarassed
thekpo
what love? hummm...
girlfriend, childrend... family
mehakb
Eyre wrote:
ahahahahahahaha....that's amazing.
I really Agree wid u Pal.............................................................................this site rulz..its just Really Simply Amazing........
S3nd K3ys
Quote:
60 seconds of anger is 1 minute of love, appreciation and enjoyment that you can never get back.

rexmonster wrote:
So up until you had your kids you had never thought of dying for someone? How does your wife/Girlfriend feel about that?

Oh, I've thought about it plenty. That's the point. With kids, I don't even think about it. It will go without question and without hesitation.

My wife feels the same way I do.
Ariens
Real love 4 me means to have a boy/girl that u love, and he loves you back. The things with love is that it is hard to explain. Some things that is important is that u have a really gd time together, you're enjoying each other. You have to get a incredible feeling when he/she is near/close (to) you.
The mutuale love is the best gift a human ever can get
My own phrase tho Very Happy
taiman
Just to tell you I am only 11 and I won't do that. I would do that for my dad but not for you. So. Hello
MWANGI
Love is not real. Love is something you do to yourself by thinking of someone else too much. Stop it and be free like a bird. Yeah!!
blunty666
i remeber the first time i felt true love and im still feeling it now the first time my gf told me thats she was in love with me the look in her eyes and how she said it was just perfect it felt like my heart was trying to crawl outta my chest every day i tell her i love her at least 20 times no matter what ok we argue but who doesnt and at the end of the day it only makes us stronger and more in love with each other, about the kids thing too we have actually sat down an talked bout having kids and we both want that feeling in our lifes but our jobs suck and dont have the money to support a mini me. unfortunately we also talk about living together an it jus renches at my heart that we cant do all this stuff yet because of money . they say money isnt everything ,ok, it isnt but it sure helps a lot anyway...

I LOVE YOU MAZ ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL WHEN WE GET OLD U CAN HAVE MY KIDNEYS TO SURVIVE ONE MORE WINTER IF U NEED THEM U CAN HAVE ANYTHING OF MINE CUS I LOVE YOU <3<3<3

dunno y i wrote this here cus she hates me even going on forumns she says there oring but i blmae the topic for this small loved up outburst in fact its cheered me up a lot Very Happy
beatmicrosoft
When people hit you or smile at you or sometime when they try to get attention that mean they love you. Wonder how many people love and post them here. Wonder how many will really do that and please say it. DOn't be shy Embarassed . Beside no one will tell. Well this is my new account because my old one was banned. So I am not a new member
kissme
I think that real love is based on trust & lust Smile well thats how its always worked for me Wink I also think that love is what youmake of it. When peeps say that young peeps dont know wat true love is (trust me they do) lol. I been there and experinced it for my self! Razz
djrimz
what up yall
djrimz
what up
bluedragon
I am not sure what real love is in terms of the singular lover as in the one you want to share your life with, yadda yadda, and all that societally-inflicted bullshit. But I am ready to try it, and I've found someone who I think is a good person to try it with. I may be getting myself into trouble as this person has a history ... he's a heartbreaker.

Heck, he's gotta make another heartbreak before I can have a clean chance at him. And by chance I mean kiss. And oh, have I tried and oh, how I was denied. But I'm going to keep trying, though I think I may hold off on the sex for as long as he's made me wait for him to break up with his boyfriend. He'll be back in a week, so I'll start my count at one week when he returns.

This will be fun and healthy, I think. Restraining ourselves from the sex will allow us to get to know each other more spiritually and emotionally before we commit to anything that just might be love-sex. I love sex. But when I say love-sex, the love and the sex have to be one and the same. Never have I had this kind of sex before, I don't think. I've had hot sex. Oh, have I had some hot sex in my life. But, from what everyone says, love-sex is the greatest sex you could ever have. I will attempt to seek out and demystify the fabulation of love-sex. Wish me luck!

Because I don't know that I will be able to commit to that myself. To keep him wanting me and to keep me wanting him I may have to administer a large amount of teasing. And teasing is oh so fun. I can't wait for the chance to tease the hell out of him! It will be good times, I think. Smile
Jack Salem
I have no idea what parenting love is. I can't even ball park the feeling right now as I don't tend to think that far ahead. My mind is way too overchanneled to a particular girl.
LA Ridge
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Have children!

I have lot's of kids and grandchildren too. But I will be truthful when I say that I learned how to love others through owning a dog. It seems like humans can find so much fault in each other, but a dog loves unconditionally! I learned a lot from the dog I have now. It's the only one I have ever owned for a long time, but I have never felt as much compassion as I have since I have had her! Don't get me wrong, I love my kids, but I have grown children who won't even talk to me, haven't for more than 15 years! So I can really appreciate what you are saying, but I am just convinced that if a person owns one dog in their life they may get a glimpse of what true love is really all about!
kissme
I agree with u LA Ridge i have a staffi bitch and she is the thing that i love the most. When im sad or down she cums to me and cuddles up with me or start's licking me and it soothes me as if she is licking away my pain. She's a bundle of joy, she has her own personality and is always there for me! AND doesnt let me down as people do....

I have to say the greatest love i think you could recieve is through a dog Smile
LA Ridge
Ya, you know... I'm not saying that kids and people are not wonderful, they can be. After years of "Lust and Mistrust" I am in a mature relationship with someone that is entirely based upon friendship. But if it wasn't for that damn dog of mine I don't think I would have ever believed it possible, seriously!

I had just gotten out of a relationship when I got her. We have not been apart in 4 years except for 2 nights. When I worked outside she was with me, and now that I work from home the same. I'm not trying to say that the disasterous relationships I have had were not my fault, quite the contrary! But, learning how to care for an totally trusting animal has raised my awareness and my tolerance for the things people do. I mean for instance, right now she has a cold or something, and I'm all kinds of worried. Before when someone was sick I couldn't care less.
So she has taught me more about humanity than I had learned in many years of personal reltionships. So I'm not saying they are better than humans, just better teachers for my situation.
LA Ridge
MWANGI wrote:
Love is not real. Love is something you do to yourself by thinking of someone else too much. Stop it and be free like a bird. Yeah!!

Love is real. The only person you can ever love completely is yourself. If one does not see themselves as a loveable person then it is hard for anybody to love them.

Love is not a thing. It is spiritual expression. Components of love are trust, compassion, freedom. Freedom only comes when you are comfortable in your own skin, with being who you are, and understanding that what others think of you is none of your business.

The "bird" is the ultimate expression of love. That's why they use the dove as a symbol in Christianity. It symbolizes the freedom of being who and what you are, without the chains that come along with pretending to be someone else. When a person reaches that stage of their life, then love can be understood. Until then it is only the struggle within your own being that makes love hurt as bad as it does. When we are comfortable knowing who we really are, then no one can ever hurt you without your permission. It all starts with you, and ultimately you are the only one who will be the"Guest of Honor" at your funeral. The rest will still be alive... lol
MA
Hmm - for me it's all about me and my girl. It's that, first seeing them after like time away from each other and it's magical, or when you're just lying with each other, you know, just at one with each other. Or when you wake up and the first thing you see is them. It's caring for them and not wanting to be away from them. It's real sweet. I love my baby.

Mark.
LA Ridge
MA wrote:
Hmm - for me it's all about me and my girl. It's that, first seeing them after like time away from each other and it's magical, or when you're just lying with each other, you know, just at one with each other. Or when you wake up and the first thing you see is them. It's caring for them and not wanting to be away from them. It's real sweet. I love my baby.

Mark.

That's an interesting point Mark. But what happens if she is no longer a part of your life any more for some awful reason? It happens every day to the very best and worst of us!

If an identity becomes reliance on another human being to make them whole, then it is no longer a healthy relationship. It falls into co-dependency and obsessive desire. That is not the ultimate best case scenario.

I imagine that you are young. Young love is some of the most passionate in terms of chemical attraction. I'm glad you have found someone to care for.
Preacher
Love is something we all have.

It is a gift from God.

It is something that cannot be felt until it is shared.

It is something that is meant to be given freely, just as God gave it to us.

When it is not shared, it burns inside us and, eventually, becomes resentment.

Those who never love others, love only themselves.

To live is to love, to hate is to die inside.

Unless we can acknowledge love as a gift to be given before it can be recieved, we will spend our whole lives searching for "True love". You can't spend your whole life searching for that special out-loud feeling that drowns out all other noise that says "this is the one!", because you will never find it. There will always be doubt, there will always be problems, there will always be fights and it will never be perfect. And that, my friends, is what makes love so important and so strong! The fact that none of us are perfect! True love is not finding the "perfect person" or having the "perfect children". True love is unconditional love. True love is loving someone regaurdless of their imperfections. If you want to know about unconditional love, you look where it all started...With God. "For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whosoever (so that whoever) believes in him shall not perish (die) but have everlasting life." John 3:16. Now, before you move on to the next post with a note of disgust because I quoted the Bible, think for a second. You don't have to believe in Christ and what he did to appreciate this simple message. Get up when you're throught reading this, go to a mirror and take a good long look at yourself. Now start thinking of everything you've done in your life that you're ashamed of. DO NOT look away, stare yourself in the face and think of everything you've done that you hope NOBODY ever finds out about. You will probably find it hard to look at yourself after about thirty seconds. Now imagine a person (say Jesus for example) knows about everything you've ever done, everything from the moment you were born, every last thing that you ever did wrong, every embarrassing thing you've ever done. Now immagine He has it all written down in a book in plain text. What would be the natural response to knowing all of this? What would you do if you were handed a similar book containing the deeds of your best friend, your brother, your sister, your spouse? what would be your immediate reaction? Would you shun them? Turn and walk away in disgust? Well, I'll tell you what real love is, throwing the book in the fire and treating your friend, sister, brother, wife or husband with the exact same love you would have had you never known any of the things written in that book. It is the ability to love another person for exactly who they are, exactly where they are and not what you want them to be! I am barely an adult and I am engaged to be married. I am not yet, fully, independant and I have made a lifelong committment to another human being. Is she perfect? No. Am I perfect? By no means! Do we love each other anyway? I love her more than any written word, poem, sonnet, song, gift or action could ever tell. I love her unconditionally, period. This is the kind of love that would stop wars, keep marriages together, restore family bonds and, above all, it would put meaning back into our lives!!! Why are we here? To experience God's love and show it to others!

Thanks for your time, and God Bless!

-A friend
LA Ridge
Very strong commitment to a belief system for one so young. That is not a bad thing, certainly. Christianity is a wonderful expression of trust. It is not wrong to believe in whatever puts you where you need to be. Christianity is one way, there are others. Our Creator did not leave the window open only for a few, it is open for everyone!

I would suppose to say that you have been "Born-Again?" Wonderful! That is a great experience, is it not? That too can happen to anyone of any faith. The blessing of Faith and the power of Love is not secular, has no barrier. Man creates false judgement against his fellow man. That is the only means of controlling a population. That, in and of itself, is not all bad. Men left to their own devices have proven Barbarianism will generally prevail! Society requires some mind control and collective concious in order to be somewhat civilized. In our own dream we have the vision of who we really are! And it is not what we think of conciously...
bcho018
kissme wrote:
I think that real love is based on trust & lust Smile well thats how its always worked for me Wink I also think that love is what youmake of it. When peeps say that young peeps dont know wat true love is (trust me they do) lol. I been there and experinced it for my self! Razz

Hi Folks!,

Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. But as for prophecies, they will come to an end; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will come to an end... And now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and the greatest of these is love.

Well, this have been quoted from the bible, if you folks would try to imagine someone loving you(could be your kids, wife, partner etc.) with the love the bible describes, perhaps you would have noticed that the person that love you according to the scripture's definition is not self seeking.
bcho018
Here is anther sensible truth from the bible,

Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law. The commandments, "Do not commit adultery," "Do not murder," "Do not steal," "Do not covet," and whatever other commandment there may be, are summed up in this one rule: "Love your neighbor as yourself." Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law. (NIV, Romans 13:8-10)

To conclude this, if you really love someone in your life with genuine love, not just with emotions but with commitments and not self seeking, you will only seek good for the person you love with no evil thoughts against that person. Amazing?
bcho018
But love is more than just a tingling sensation that runs up and down your spine. We have done grave injustice to the beauty of the idea of love by using it to mean any and everything. We have changed the spelling to "l-u-v" and even talk about the love bug, as though it were some kind of insect that bites us. Now, what is love, or better still what does love do or cause us to do.

When you love someone, you are concerned about them. Not just what they can do for you, but their feelings. You love them, you are concerned about their health, their future, their emotions, their feelings and their desires. Love then has many faces. Love means that you will constantly think about ways that you can help your mate, refresh them, and be kind with them. You will be concerned about not only what you say, but HOW you say things.

Love also means that you enjoy being with that person. It is hard to be genuinely concerned if you do not enjoy being with that particular person or you are constantly placing everything else before your physical association with them. Love means spending your time with this one you love.
bcho018
Love means that you will want to be involved in common interests. Love means that you will not always want them to be involved in what YOU like, but you will be interested in doing things that they enjoy. Going together and being together in a pleasant mood is love. If you do not make a genuine effort to develop things in which both of you have interest and enjoyment, then as husband and wife you will soon become just "roommates".

Love means that you share common goals. Where are WE headed? Am I aware of my spouses desires? Is it just MY goal, or is it OUR goal? In this way you work together toward a mutually approved objective.
bcho018
Love means that there is a physical attraction. There is to be enjoyment of each others bodies - fulfilling the physical needs with which we were created. Too often, this is the equating of love - the physical sex relationship. Touching, holding, caressing, and desiring to know the security of the fact that your spouse cares - is a means of loving and being loved. If the only time that we display any interest in our spouse is when we desire a sexual relationship, our mates soon get the idea that the only thing that you thing love is - is sex. We were created male and female, and the Lord said, "it is good", when this part of his creation was completed. This relationship is not THE most important part of marriage, but is is an integral part that must not be neglected or overlooked. We should concern ourselves with the satisfaction of our spouse.

Volumes have been written, millions of words have been spoken and hundreds of songs written about love. It seems to be one of the greatest motivating emotions known to man. What is love? We really do not know. We know what love does and does not do. However, when you love someone, you are genuinely concerned about them and their welfare. In this way you are sharing yourself with them.
LA Ridge
[quote="bcho018"]
kissme wrote:

I never thought that young people don't know what love is, but when someone says that it is based on any form of lust, then I think they may want to look at the quality of that relationship in terms of it being material rather than spiritual. I love a person now (from a former relationship) that I get hot just thinking about, but that relationship could never work. We tried for years, and we still love each other, but no way could we live in harmony. Sex was GREAT though!!! I miss that sometimes, but the world I choose to live in today is without all that dramatic BS. I like my drama on TNT, thank you very much... Laughing
Hana
I think true love has nothing to do with sex. I do think that it has everything to do with intimity. But sex and intimity are not the same! To be intimate with someone and to need to give them hugs and kisses because of the strong feeling that you have about them, doesn't always mean sexuality! But it does mean love!
LA Ridge
Hana wrote:
I think true love has nothing to do with sex. I do think that it has everything to do with intimity. But sex and intimity are not the same! To be intimate with someone and to need to give them hugs and kisses because of the strong feeling that you have about them, doesn't always mean sexuality! But it does mean love!

You are a very wise person! Sex and love should be considered sacred things, like the Bible or the Koran. Whenever you have sex with someone you share a part of your soul with them, have too many sexual encounters in succession and your soul is wide open to invasion from unfriendly forces! There is such a thing as bad spiritual energy, whatever name you might place on it, it is real.

There is the human desire for all things material. This manifests itself in obssession and other defects of character that can be harmful to our spiritual health. We really have three areas of health; Mind, body, spirit. They all need to be fed and cared for. Feeding oue mind too much of anything is not good, just the same as feeding our body too many vegetables would be counter productive. So the Spirit is an entity in that regard, and requires attention. The food choices of the Spirit are love and hate, and indifference/intolerance. It is natural to feed the Spirit junk food now and again, but a steady diet of bad food will make the Spirit fat with that character, the same as fried foods make the body gain weight. There are people in this world who have as little choice in what condition their spirit is in, much like a person who has a thyroid condition and cannot control their weight. There are remedies and medications for these conditions, but there is no "cure." So it could be said that if this type of person takes the spiritual remedy daily, as an insulin dependent person should, then they can stay as spiritually fit as possible!

Again, in my view, Love is not a thing. It has components of action, which make it tangible or visible, but it is really an expression of the condition of your Spirit. If I am having an "ugly" day, then the whole world looks ugly in my vision. If I am having a "beautiful" day, then all things have something good about them. Truth is nothing really changed. Just my perception of the world around me. That is the expression of love in action! In those moments I am able to experience compassion and gratitude. During my ugly moments I experience indifference/intolerance and self pity or envy of others. To continue to feed myself those expressions is to mismanage the health of my Spirit.
Faustine
Real love for me is when you are able to be yourself, completely, and when you don't have no more doubts.
LA Ridge
Faustine wrote:
Real love for me is when you are able to be yourself, completely, and when you don't have no more doubts.

I agree with the first half of your statement. The second half is almost impossible to accomplish for most people. We all have doubts about things. For the most part that is healthy. It keeps you thinking and curious. If you had no doubts then you would automatically trust too much in things human. That is surely a set up for heartbreak, or heart attacks... lol

Having few doubts is where I am at personally. I always consult my "Doubting Thomas" on issues as they relate to decisions made by other people regarding my personal welfare. I think it is healthy.

Truth is: You will never, ever, ever know another human being completely and totally! It is not possible One may think they know about the "habit" of another, but what is in their mind is theirs alone! And unless we get a brain scanner developed, it will always be the private domain of the individual and his/her belief system.
christophage
Ah that is the truest thing I have ever heard. Good job.
GDG
I will tell you all what true love is...

It's when there is no more war in this world,
when people only look at the good side of things, and the good side of people.
When things like terrorism, war, and fighting are forgotten. When people help each other out just because they're all brothers together. That's what true love is!!!

By -GDG-
SkiTz
At 16 i think i will be alright...
However, lots of people my age have children at the moment.
LA Ridge
GDG wrote:
I will tell you all what true love is...

It's when there is no more war in this world,
when people only look at the good side of things, and the good side of people.
When things like terrorism, war, and fighting are forgotten. When people help each other out just because they're all brothers together. That's what true love is!!!

By -GDG-

Fantastic! Enlightment is the final chapter to the mysteries. Nirvana, Heaven, Paradise and 75 virgins, all are relating to the same plane of existence. The paradox is that we must continue to evolve, have wars, kill each other, in order to relate to the existence of another dimension. It is rather complicated to explain.

If you are a "believer" in matters of Spirit (not exclusive to religious belief) then you must know that you were born a spirit, and will remain a spirit. The thought of having to "become," or "get" spiritual is rediculous! Why? Because you are a spirit from your conception. The toxin of the opposition (or expression) of love is hate. Equal, but opposite. The world is dark on one side, light on the other side. So too are the spirits that inhabit the earth in human form (You and I). We were given the fruit of the gods (a relative term not associated with a one God concept) by having a choice of light or dark. It is called "Free Will." Love is a choice or option. You can not force it, create it, or destroy it! Nor can you destroy the dark (or evil) because it exists in the same dimension as you were born into. God has both characters covered in the Bible. He is described as an "Angry," "Vengeful" God in the Old Testament. The description changes to a "Loving" "Forgiving" God in the New Testament. Two sides, same God.

The Jewish and Christian religions are the same. Christ was a Jew. The only difference being that Jewish people believe that a Messiah will come to deliver them, but hasn't done so yet. Otherwise, pretty similiar belief system.

All religious belief systems are similiar. Most have a Prophet, or Messiah to deliver the Good Word, and most have a Heaven-Like assumption and a Hell or damnation creation.

Love is. Hate is. It is that simple. You choose!
charliehk
Real love comes with faith and hope
ee82hl
The post are so funny.
great posts.

Love is not lust..thats what i know....
frankb.
FiZiX wrote:

Well, you know what they say "friends will help you move: real friends will help you move the body".
DarthSilus
Got this from Wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love )
Liking includes only one of the love components - intimacy. In this case, liking is not used in a trivial sense. Sternberg says that this intimate liking characterizes true friendships, in which a person feels a bondedness, a warmth, and a closeness with another but not intense passion or long-term commitment.
Infatuated love consists solely of passion and is often what is felt as "love at first sight." But without the intimacy and the commitment components of love, infatuated love may disappear suddenly.
Empty love consists of the commitment component without intimacy or passion. Sometimes, a stronger love deteriorates into empty love, in which the commitment remains, but the intimacy and passion have died. In cultures in which arranged marriages are common, relationships often begin as empty love.
Romantic love is a combination of intimacy and passion. Romantic lovers are bonded emotionally (as in liking) and physically through passionate arousal.
Companionate love consists of intimacy and commitment. This type of love is often found in marriages in which the passion has gone out of the relationship, but a deep affection and commitment remain.
Fatuous love has the passion and the commitment components but not the intimacy component. This type of love can be exemplified by a whirlwind courtship and marriage in which a commitment is motivated largely by passion, without the stabilizing influence of intimacy.
Consummate love is the only type of love that includes all three components--intimacy, passion and commitment. Consummate love is the most complete form of love, and it represents the ideal love relationship for which many people strive but which apparently few achieve. Sternberg cautions that maintaining a consummate love may be even harder than achieving it. He stresses the importance of translating the components of love into action. "Without expression," he warns, "even the greatest of loves can die."
April_May
Well you know what real love is when you cant describe the feeling for the person. There are too many emotions it is hard to pick a specific one. But all you know is that you can not live without them somehow in your life just as a friend or something more. Smile
LA Ridge
April_May wrote:
Well you know what real love is when you cant describe the feeling for the person. There are too many emotions it is hard to pick a specific one. But all you know is that you can not live without them somehow in your life just as a friend or something more. Smile

Your signature stuff is really good. Very wise thinking on your part. I am in such a rotten mood I have nothing really nice to say. I am in my Dark Place somewhat, and things don't look so good, ya know?

(Refer to my Avatar when I feel this way)
mrhansol
Life is like an box of Chocolade, youll never know what you gona get Smile
mrhansol
[/quote]A White Rose

The red rose whispers of passion,
And the white rose breathes of love;
O, the red rose is a falcon,
And the white rose is a dove.
But I send you a cream-white rosebud
With a flush on its petal tips;
For the love that is purest and sweetest
Has a kiss of desire on the lips.[
Quote:
mrhansol
i love my hoby building model railways
Very Happy
mrhansol
i love my children
Guelila
S3nd K3ys wrote:

Pretty spooky.. Shocked
Lets hope that you will never bwe in the situation where you'll have to... Smile
Dustin
Yea, love is real...but its different

My version of love isnt the one found on the hallmark greeting cards (those are just cheesy) love is just when you treat someone like family. For example i dont love my friends, but i do love my dog. I dont love my girlfriend, if she reads this i am dead so bestnot to rant on Razz
LA Ridge
Dustin wrote:
Yea, love is real...but its different

My version of love isnt the one found on the hallmark greeting cards (those are just cheesy) love is just when you treat someone like family. For example i dont love my friends, but i do love my dog. I dont love my girlfriend, if she reads this i am dead so bestnot to rant on Razz

IF YOU THINK YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT LOVE IS... READ THIS

Yeah, the dog makes sense. Girlfriends/boyfriends should be outlawed until your about 35. Then marriage should NEVER happen. Kids maybe. I hate to say this, but I bet the guy that started this thread will be divorced in (5) years. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but kids ruin a marriage. They don't personally ruin it, it just creates tension and financial burdens that young people don't have coping mechanisms for. Most times the people pushing out babies don't even know each other really. They are just sex partners who messed up. The family dynamic is very hard to deal with for someone so young, usually ends in divorce.

I know this is a fact. I had my first at 16. I now have (2) ex-wives, 800 dollars a MONTH in child support (6) kids (7) Grandchildren... and 90% of these people don't even respect my existence. For no good reason either. I was NEVER mean to those kids. It's just the way they are. Their mother put poison in their cereal, told them lies about me and stories that were half truths.

I'm not angry about it. There is nothing you can really do to change it, so why be mad. But I do know from experience that having kids does not mean you are in love. In fact, I never heard the guy who started this thread mention his wife or the mother once... Did he? Nope, not a damn word...

Excuse my negativity amongst all the nice poetry. It's just truth from experience, and that of many others I have known who are my age. I am not the only one.

So stick with the dog. They will teach you everything you need to know about love...
April_May
I do not think that is a right answer for everyone. To some yes, children can ruin a relationship (but was it really that strong in the first place?) but to others it can strengthen the relationship. Sometimes it is not just the mothers fault. Most kids just living with a single parent, wish their other parent will pay them attention and show them that the father/mother havent abandend them and left because of them.

And 16 is a young age to have kids. If i had a kid now, i wouldnt be able to hack it also. I can imagine the hardship. But kids dont hate you just because their mother/father told lies about you. Sure, it would make them less willing to openly see you, but really, most kids just want to spend time with and get attention from both their parents.
Mariannee
I think real love can be at the age for 16 years. When you younger you don't really know what love is. I don't really know what real love is. Because i was never really in love. I hope it comes in the future.
Nicekiwi9
nah, im not realy interested in your version of "real love", im rather put off by ur bloodlust and the mentions of death on more than one line.

so i'll just stick to the "real" love between me and my bestfriend, hes really quite loving Smile
sniffass
I'm 22, no kids and to be quite frank I can't even define what true love is. Reading some of the suggestions and thoughts of the other forum members here has been interesting and somewhat enlightening. I can only say that at the moment I have a girl friend. When I'm with her I feel like with no other. But if we were to seperate my life would still go on, I wouldn't stop and cry. Some people tell me then it's not true love and I say to them I can't imagine it any other way. Sorry if this doesn't make sense I;m actually finding it quite hard to put in to words my feelings on the subject, hmmm.

Anyway, been nice to add my 1 pence worth. Look forward to reading more posts on this topic.
Gabe
sniffass
actually scrap the comments I made earlier, I still stand by them but I gotta come clean and say I don't know. Wow it's really good to read the posts from other forum members who are 15/16 years old and they already know what is what. I'm 22 and still faffing around like a blind dog in a dark room. Hmm when I discover the answer I'll get right back to this topic and post to enlighten the World. If anyone can sum it up in a nutshell feel free to email me the answer, will save me some time - lol!
Thanks!
LA Ridge
April_May wrote:
I do not think that is a right answer for everyone. To some yes, children can ruin a relationship (but was it really that strong in the first place?) but to others it can strengthen the relationship. Sometimes it is not just the mothers fault. Most kids just living with a single parent, wish their other parent will pay them attention and show them that the father/mother havent abandend them and left because of them.

And 16 is a young age to have kids. If i had a kid now, i wouldnt be able to hack it also. I can imagine the hardship. But kids dont hate you just because their mother/father told lies about you. Sure, it would make them less willing to openly see you, but really, most kids just want to spend time with and get attention from both their parents.

April, there is no "right" answer for everyone. That is what makes this world interesting. That was just my experience. People who are really into sprituality and religious activity know that children are a blessing. A 16 year old kid has no business putting their tools on the bench anyway! Sex is for mature people. Notice I didn't say adults, because that is a moral judgement and some conceptual idea. But MATURE means knowing what sex is about, and understanding the POWER it has in your life!

Not all kids get the poison of a TOXIC parent. My second divorce proves that beyon ALL doubt. My Ex and I are great buddies, and partners in parenting these kids. My first wife was (is) a very cold and ruthless person, and she DID convince my oldest (32 years old) My middle (25) but not he youngest (21) that I was some kind of monster! So if you ever splut up and you ever have children in that union, DO NOT CONTAMINATE THAT RELATIONSHIP unless they are perverts or very violent people and will cause physical or mental pain to the kids. Please?
Tsubakii
mrhansol wrote:
Life is like an box of Chocolade, youll never know what you gona get :-)

True, unless you get the boxes that have all the same types of chocolate! Hahahaha.
kanaalboysrotem
I think real love occurs when you feel like one.

And many of you will think that's real crap to say, but it happens.

I met my girlfriend 6 months ago and already in the beginning we noticed that we have the same interests.

Now we evolved to a stage that we think the same things.
Ask us questions and we will answer the same on 90 %.

Ask us questions about each other and we will be able to respond correctly to everything because we really know each other.

And such can only happen if you love somebody, because only then you are 100% open to new things, to learn from the other, to accept everything from the other ...
mrhansol
Hi

im from norway

So my typing is not that good Smile

children is the best thing in life. i love my children. And always will ?
poogle
this is great, you know, this parenting love you're showing...
I'm still just a kid (15 yrs), but know what it means to love Embarassed
of course I love my parents and they love me too, it's obvious (well how can they not love a top-graded student in school, also nice and well-behaved Laughing -just kidding). the trouble is i'm now entering the age when i have questions about myself, so just hope parents don't start thinking i'm angry at them for something cause i don't have time to chat every day...i also have 2 brothers and a sister so i guess my parents know that children are wonderful Very Happy
cnnet
love is the feel
when you watch the other
you could feel happy
and full of power
PlugAway
parents really do play an amazing role in the way a person grows up. i feel like you can tell by a childs personality weather or not they grew up with both parents, just one, or none. It is unfortunate that everyone does not have oppertunity to grow up with both parents in their lives.
heady233
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Have children!

I know what you mean, I feel like that with my nephew. He lives with me and I feel good inside of myself.
jmaneri
that is the truth man
earningonthenet
summer-sensation wrote:
earningonthenet wrote:

...Is that an ad? Oh well.

Love. Let's see... I know for certain there is love. Have I ever fallen in love with a boy my age? No. (And yes, for the sake of arguments, I am a girl).
But I do know love. I love my friends and family, my God and my country. I am probably what some would call a "Jesus Freak," so yes, I can say I know love. Jesus' sacrifice is the greatest example of love. He loved us soooo much that, even though we refused to believe in Him and went our own ways, He still died for each and every person on Earth.
How can this be, you may ask? Well, here's a simple explanation... He's God.

Yes, God is love... there again we give. This time we give ourselves to a power greater than us. We give our hearts, minds - most importantly our souls. As I said "Love is about giving". But the good news is that "love" is the one thing that exists where the more of it we "give," the more we are left with. Hoo-yah!
kazoe
I'm still single so i cannot comment anything bout children n stuff.

But for me, true love is being unselfish. I've experienced extreme pain and other stuffs just being inlove I almost got traumatized to fall again, eheh. Real love is when you think not of yourself. well its not being too stupid by giving all to the point that you're abusing yourself and all, you know but its giving as much as you can while you can still afford to be yourself and not loose some part of you in the process
paul_indo
Quote:

While these are all very noble things to do I have found that there are usually enough people in our own neighbourhoods who need a little love and caring.

It is great that some people can manage to fullfill tasks like that, but if we can't (don't have the time or maybe the opportunity) we can still find many opportunities during your day to help and show love to others.

Didn't Jesus say "Love God" and "love your neighbour as you love yourself"
So we don't have to go out of your way to find people to love. They are all around us. As we walk down the street, at work, on a bus, at the mall. Just look for those opportunities to do something to make someones day a little better.
Pablo Diablo
I do not have a wife, or any children yet, but as a member of a close family I can easily say I would die for anyone in my family. (Even a few close friends who I have knwon for 90% of my life)
zjosie729
That's really good. When I first saw the title, I thought it's something about sex, but it turned out to be something really nice. That made me change my idea about my dad. He's mean sometimes, and he's really busy. I can't really get to be with him a lot...
faithful
I have to agree. Having children definatly changes your life for the better.
I am only 20 and have a lovely baby girl (13 months old).

She is fantastic.

Once they start to crawl and walk and they can come up to you and cuddle you, you really do know the meaning of TRUE love.

I get married in 12 weeks (That is scary) and the thought of that is great aswell. True love comes in many different forms, but (dont tell the mrs) children is by far the best.

J
softpack
Shocked
srikanthsonti
huh!!! Really disgust thing on earth
asmlover
Good love in the mind of Russian man:
great wife, beautiful and wise
good sex and good sex again
to have a children, as many as possible
kanaalboysrotem
Quote:
I have to agree. Having children definatly changes your life for the better.
I am only 20 and have a lovely baby girl (13 months old).

She is fantastic.

Once they start to crawl and walk and they can come up to you and cuddle you, you really do know the meaning of TRUE love.

I get married in 12 weeks (That is scary) and the thought of that is great aswell. True love comes in many different forms, but (dont tell the mrs) children is by far the best.

Yeah,

I heard this a lot from other people.
Me myself, I don't have children, so I can't really claim anything, but I can say, I will only marrie the girl that wants to have children with me, and the girl that loves to play with children.
That's my passion (don't understand me wrong) and I want to share it, otherwise, marrying has no sense to me...

Greetings
Nutorious
I would have a kid but im only 18.. soo id rather not just yet
hive
I dont have a kid but i bolieve in that. The greater objective of our existence is the reproduction.
FR5314
mrhansol wrote:
i love my children

I love my children to
alkady
Honestly I'd rather not, To be honest I know how its like to be a kid, Everyone knows, I know how my parents must of suffered with my stubborness because I was a kid, The pain, The burden. I don't want to make that same mistake, Having a kid.
RipSlit
Love to me is cookies...Im too young for kids. lmao
akujfm
i dont know maybe dont true...
mschnell
I believe that love is a feeling that comes from caring. This is because I do not think you can love without caring. Perhaps it is when you care more than a lot that you truely love. Maybe there is more to it. I do not know. What do you think about this?
-matt
Tony The Tiger
I still want to know what love is.
yule
The love is happy, so long as everybody all offer up a love, the world will turn the wonderful world, this speech showed all, but will like influentialling very many kinds, for instance: The maternal love, the father loves, to friend love. . . .
albert
Yes , I want to.
But , do you think that LOVE is really true?
I don't think so.
There's so many wars in the world every year , every month , or even per day!

I don't know what is your LOVE stands for ,
I just can tell my comment like this.

Sorry for my rubbish lang.
Caesar_
hey i am only 16 and i found a lot about love at this age, even since i am with my girlfriend, she always made sacrifices to make me happy, to make me smile, but sometimes i had to do the same and afterall i figure it out that she needs me more than i do, so i share every word with her, i share my trust, and also a very good part of my time too. Well she is not the girl of my dreams, i wish she was different sometimes but she showed me something that i never seen nor feel and i guess that's love.

When i walked on the streets one day i saw a little girl playing with his dad, and then i had the feeling that i wanna have kids, that i wanna start a familly, i even forgot my age for a moment. I felt something great deep inside my heart.

And this feeling changed me a lot, i behave completely different with my parents, i share my love with them and help them. In the past i used to know helping like a forced thing, and i allways argued with my parents. But since i've felt this things i see life completely different. And for me it seems to be a very good reason to live this life.

I hope i gave you some idea of what it's love...
Crosis
i've knows only one real love ever... that was not reciprocal... that was a very bad part of my life... i don't believe in love now... Embarassed
Loafer357
Love is very real, just finding who to share it with can be the biggest obstacle in someones life.

Quote:
"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life; that word is love."
-Sophocles-
xeroed
My dad always claims that you cannot be friends with your kids, so hes always just been a distant kind of figure to me... I don't like him that much and sometimes I wonder if I would actually care if my parents died... IF and thats a big IF because I grew up with 2 brothers and a sister and I've seen how terribly we get along, so IF I have kids I want to be friends with them... I want them to like me and be able to talk to me about things they do or things they think.

In the end kids just seem like a pain sometimes... I hate alot of the things that little kids do, don't get me wrong they can be great sometimes, but I dunno if I would be able to deal with all the bad parts and still be a nice person in their minds, because I wouldn't want to be a pushover either...

whatever
unsat77
Want to know if love is real? Hmmm...
If you've ever done any of the following with a wife/GF, then you know it's real love:

If you've ever:

1. Held her hair while she puked outside the club after drinking waaaaaaaaay too many long island ice teas...even if it splattered on your new kicks...
2. Sat through a movie like "Sleepless in Seattle" or "You've got mail" even though Monday night football is on because it's her favorite movie...
3. Lied to your friends to spend time with her...
4. Bought tampons...

Number 4 is probably the true test for a guy if he loves ya....
Arti della Fibra
unsat77 wrote:

If you've ever:

1. Held her hair while she puked outside the club after drinking waaaaaaaaay too many long island ice teas...even if it splattered on your new kicks...
2. Sat through a movie like "Sleepless in Seattle" or "You've got mail" even though Monday night football is on because it's her favorite movie...
3. Lied to your friends to spend time with her...
4. Bought tampons...

Number 4 is probably the true test for a guy if he loves ya....

Wow... my husband must really love me Very Happy
webbone
I think I can feeling love myself!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
swimfornoah182
love to me is a woman named catherine. she makes me feel happy and makes me think im the only guy on this planet. we are not together right now because she is in utah and im in co. but i can feel her pain and her happiness. sometimes i hear her voice like she is trying to communicate with me. i think she is my soulmate
Diebels
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Have children!

I totaly agree with S3nd K3ys...
My daughter just got one year old and i love her more and more every day then anything else. Except maybe my wife Very Happy
tolgaist
In turkey there was a famous saying from "hikmet"
He said:

The loser one falls in love with other.

aint it great??
ewitha
That is so sweet! I am not sure what true love is for me!
wingo
True love exists only until it is returned/refuted.
bigtwballer
true love is a great thing but u have to find the right person first
screwforge
Real Love¿? Hmm, I dont know. I think real love is a mix between passion and idolatry.
baronblod2003
Yea, sure love is a beautiful thing...But with 6 billion people on earth it can be very hard finding just the one that is "ment" for you.

Ozzy Osbourne took theese words right out of my mouth..."I'm just a dreamer"
I dream allot about girls, hehe.

A nice model in Norway is : Aylar Lie
I just "love" her. She is pretty and just perfect!
Don't think it's real love, but I will always dream... Wink
Rd-Dean
this is a good topic and i wouldnt no if i said tht to my dad coz he died when i was 3 :'( and ive lost my mother a few months back and now im living with my gran
baronblod2003
Real lover is when a man and a woman is really atracted to eachother.
It may relly on the apperance of the person and may not.
Real love is 4 sure a great thing!

Razz Embarassed Wink
baronblod2003
As I said earlyer that love is a beautiful thing!
I as a boy like other females and with big breasts if possible!

I got the MSN of a 19 year old girl that is really nice.
It is not real love, I haven't talked to more than one time but thats life

I like Christina Aguilera very much because I like her Apperance and I do not like Britney Spears.
She is sooo wearn out!

Aylar Lie is a nice fenale that i like.

But anyways.

Love is such a beautiful thing!
That is all I have to say for today and for this period.
I hope you all find your'e right girlfriends/boyfriends soon!

See ya all! Wink
Amadeus
In the same way that someone said,
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", can it not also be said that 'true love' can only be determined by the individuals concerned? Therefore, it is impossible to discuss other peoples' perspectives on love?
Dorfinger
If you study the history of human sexuality and marriage through ancient and primitive cultures, you will find that communal sex and polygamy predominate. Communal sex tends to predominate in matriarchal societies—that is, societies in which power tends to pass through women, and property is more or less communal—where women mate with whomever they want, without any particular, or lasting, emotional attachment.

In patriarchal societies, where property passes through the male lineage, knowing a child’s father is of greatest importance; hence men tend to be promiscuous, while women are carefully guarded sexually.

And then there are those curious mixtures of elements, such as in cultures where a man would offer his wife for the night to a guest, as a token of hospitality.

Yes, there are occasional stories, some very poetic—and tragic—about men and women, each promised in an arranged marriage to another, who became passionately attracted to each other. But, as with most things in life, these exceptions only prove the rule: through most of human history, about the only thing that hardly ever seemed to influence mating was romantic love.

Yet, when we think about “finding a mate” we tend to think of romantic love. And one of the most enduring images of romantic love is the medieval knight in shining armor, the strong but pure man who rescued the lady in distress . . . and they lived happily ever after.

In reality, most medieval knights were anything but pure, and “marriages,” as in pagan cultures, lasted only as long as convenient. If you read medieval history carefully, you will find that feudal society, especially under the influence of the Albigensian heretics in the 11th to 13th centuries, was barbarian and chaotic, rife with murder, massacre, and cruelty. Knights, if they were anything, were nothing more than thugs and rapists who preyed upon any defenseless persons they came across. The knightly sexual ideal was to seduce a married woman, and, if she refused, to rape her. The literature of this “age of chivalry” essentially idealized adultery.
Alexandru
get jiggy with it
orochimaru_sama
I personally don't see a way to express love, it just is.
bauzz
most people think "fresh" love will last forever and after a couple of years they are disappointed that their romantic dreams have not come true... In my eyes love can change during a relationship or marriage. It can change from "discover the unknown" to "do whatever it takes to make your partner happy"... Being there, supporting your partner and understand your partner on a higher level can be a very strong feeling. Loved ones cannot lie to each other, or else it aint love...
lukeropro
Ah...The power of love can be so great sometimes...Anyone remembered their first crush on a girl? Mine was when I was 9. Although I'm only 13 now, I can feel the power of love, it's just like drug addiction, only better. Sigh.....
Arti della Fibra
bauzz wrote:
most people think "fresh" love will last forever and after a couple of years they are disappointed that their romantic dreams have not come true... In my eyes love can change during a relationship or marriage. It can change from "discover the unknown" to "do whatever it takes to make your partner happy"... Being there, supporting your partner and understand your partner on a higher level can be a very strong feeling. Loved ones cannot lie to each other, or else it aint love...

Wow, I totally agree with this-

That "puppy love", for lack of better cliche, seems to be God's invention to get couples together, but then it seems that they are taught a far better way to love. Puppy love is like a natural game people play. You learn all of the good things during that period. Then, as the relationship ages, you begin to learn the bad things as well. But, if you love with a truly selfless love, it doesn't matter. You love them any way.

Love shouldn't be confused with romance.

*footnote- this selfless love is, of course, not a reason to stay in an abusive relationship...
lolz
"Love is always paitent and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful nor conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not respectful. Love takes no pleasure in other poeple`s sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes."

Tolerance can bring one's relationship further but that applies to both parties
earningonthenet

michael88
dont have a children until you r really good prepare.
kawa
Quote:
The loser one falls in love with other

true love is must be the first love, and the others can only be its shadow

this is said in turkey too...
helk
wingo wrote:
True love exists only until it is returned/refuted.

ahh quite.

that is a sentiment i understand.

I can't say i agree with it.

Because i like many naturally want it to be so.

You could also say, true love lives in that grey area between, fact and belief.

As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
forgeteden
I'm sure love comes in many shapes and sizes, but I think my definition of real love would have to be, that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you think of the person, or think of the person getting hurt.

Mind you, i think love is like a drug.. It used to be argued you would be suffering from love melancholy in the 1600's, because it did nothing but make you crazy. It was considered an affliction. Almost a disease that made people act stupidly.

i know it certainly has caused me a lot of unhappiness

But 1 minute of heaven is surely worth 99 minutes of hell.
Fimley
Wanting to be with sum1 forever!
helk
I would really like to know what people think is the strongest type of love. Smile

Like some people love other people more than anything.
Some love their pets more..
Some love their beliefs (like religion or stuff like that)..
Some love dancing or whatever (as in a person's PASSION)

And is he who has some love in any way worth more than he who has no love. For anything.

Does this person even exist? Or is it just another example of the debate over altruism and egoism?
knowledge
I belive on one type of love only.. which is in your blood from birth. Like, love with your creator, love with your parents, love with your siblings, love with your place.........

Coz other all loves types is for some time but this lasts forever.
Wink
Jeslyn
^ I definitely agree with that. I love my parents, even though I'd rather not admit still loving one of them Rolling Eyes - but I don't see myself loving someone out side of immediate family and religion.
earningonthenet
One of the greatest areas of confustion is distinguishing "love" from "lust".
As a young man all I had to do was go to the beach and I felt I was in love with almost every girl in a bikini. As I matured and began to actually think about feelings, rather than just experience them, I realized that what I was experiencing was just a manifistation of my male sexuality. Whereas it is certainly possible to develop real love from initial feelings of lust, the two are definately not one and the same. As to the question of different types of love; I feel it comes from the lack of distinction between the two aforementioned emotions. Real "love" is the same whether for a pet fish, a child, a car, or a spouse is all the same. With that said, it can easily be determined that there is a quantative difference possible with real love no matter who or what the object of it. A true tragedy would be watching your child drive your favorite car which has your beloved pet fish in the back seat into your spouse!
helk
earningonthenet wrote:
A true tragedy would be watching your child drive your favorite car which has your beloved pet fish in the back seat into your spouse!

haha Laughing
True dat. Smile

But i sort of think that for a sexual partner, for example, you can't have love without lust. It sort of goes hand in hand. But that's just me, i see love from beauty and beauty from - in some form - lust.

Anyway, what is the measure of love?
If you can quantify it, how do you?
Download
Real love:

is like when you can't live without eachother..
is when your also good friends..
trust eachother
have good sex :p
Feel good together..
Share secrets..
have secrets with partner..

Etc etc ..
atin
true love - can never be the love of one man or woman.

Such romantic love is liable to fade with time and become nothing more than familiarity, whereas the love of football team remains the same forever - it is unconditional - even the most humiliating results are forgiven - often by Tottenham fans.
Players who were once heroes become villains if they leave and join a rival.
madsencarl
I wanna hold off kids for as long as I can - don't wanna let the little brats ruin my life too early.
seekerseyes
I think you can feel real love - unselfish love - when you look to a stranger, eating your meal, you was so happy to eat yourself, with a smile on your face and real love in your heart.

Peace
Seekerseyes
udaykamboj
Well Love has been one of the most controversal issues of all times. It makes people cry and laugh. Sometimes it makes you want to live forever and on the other hand it makes you commit suicide. But one things for sure. We all need it. Without it life would be a drag don't you think so.
adwya
hahaha

its good
Shunnup
Love? It's actually very simple when you think about it.

I'll break it down for ya.

- You meet someone
- Spend some times with them
- Start to like them alot.
- Get Married
- And maybe have some kids.

And the reason why you would get married is because:

" You don't marry the person you want to live with.
You marry the person you can't live without. "
PADRE[P.S.]
Real love for me is full confidence, and understanding
Mike Schaefer
1. Giving up all you have for the other person.
2. Be willing to run into a burning building.
3. Give up the remote control.
4. Change those "special" diapers.
5. Not telling the other person what you really think.
metalwitch
sitting alone with my wife with our arms around each other and she gives me that look that lets you know that there is nowhere else to be at that moment and that you are the only one ever to be on her mind, that look is priceless and believe me you will know when you get that look it seems to last forever. that is true love to me, and being everything to each other, that is how to keep it real and forever.
Northgatebaseball
Although I am only seventeen, I believe that I know what true love is. I have been dating my girlfriend for three years, and I think that we have the ture love that most people seek for their entire life. This love is not based on a physical relationship like most teenage/ young adult "love" is. I think that when a man and a woman truly care for each other more than anything else, then it is love. Love is based on feelings, not physical relationships.
Caesar_
i think that love it's a feeling that frees you over all your thoughts... i mean... it's easier for you to do things with your lover and you don't care what others think about it because you are feeling ok and that is what makes the difference...

I had once a girlfriend that allways thought... "What would others think if they see me doing this and that" And we haven't ****** on the streets or anything... just simple and childish things... like running... and dance on the street.... all those things... and she allways stopped when someone was coming... i kinda hated that thing... it wouldn't give me self confidence... and this way i would have thought like her... but i like how i think... and she likes it too... i don't understand why she didn't agree with everything i do... because i haven't done anything bad...
benjamincblunt
Love to me is when you have a feeling so deeply inside for someone that no matter what happens to them and even if there not with you, all you really truely want to know deep inside is that there safe and happy no matter where they are or who there with.
tefa_taftaf2010
mmmmmmmmm
love
the best thing in the life ( in alllllllllllll the life)
love is make me feel i'm alive
so love is real and real and real too

advise to all

love and love every thing
zplitstonez
There is no greater love in this world than the love of GOD, he created us, gives us breathe, makes us sleep, protect us, guide us, answers or prayers, gives us unique talents and skills, supports us, takes good care of our mother, father, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncle, grandma, grandpa, cousins, friends, relatives, and all our loved ones, he even take good care of our enemies..

How can you love if you hate someone? GOD's love is perfect, there is no such thing that can describe the love of GOD. He is GOD and because of his great love to us, he go down from heaven and give up his life on calvary for us. The bible says, Greater love has no one than this, for he laid up his life for his friends.

Don't lose hope when you prayed for something else, just wait, GOD's time is perfect and he knows what's good and bad for us.

GOD has it's own reasons and purpose, he loves us all.

No greater love than GODs's love.
sisadmin
what about this, I am a child Wink Wink
dexterius
I dont know. I'm too young to know what i'm really looking for. But i hope i will find out soon. Cool Because i'm boored from this loneliness. Crying or Very sad
Vrythramax
I can relate...when my little girl looks up at me with her beautiful blue eyes and says "I love you daddy"....well all I can say is you have to experience it to understand the feeling, it's not something that can easily be put into words.

Good one S3nd K3ys.
sebascorre
You are right.
Kids are the most.
I am going to make a webpage with resources for children.
Frihost, please give me an answear to my request.
Weeminator
Inspirational post at the top K3ys. I need points for web hosting! I got a web site due soon! SOMEONE HELP ME!
Weeminator
Holy crap! They don't give you the web site right after the request?! I NEED IT NOW! Forget this. Someone give me the name of a quicker free-er web hoster.
dayue
I love babies but don't like grow-ups. But I am a girl and I don't want to give birth to a baby myself. it's a lot of pain, isn't it? Hope my friends will have a lot of babies and maybe share some with me. Laughing
Vrythramax
dayue wrote:
I love babies but don't like grow-ups. But I am a girl and I don't want to give birth to a baby myself. it's a lot of pain, isn't it? Hope my friends will have a lot of babies and maybe share some with me. Laughing

I didn't feel a thing, my wife on the other hand had a pretty rough time of it. I have never been called names like that in public before without getting in a fight Smile You will find that people are more than willing to share thier babies with you dayue....maybe to only escape them for a moment, they can be a real handful at times.

@madsencarl:

Yes they (kids) do ruin your life, but they give you another in return. In that life you are not allowed to only think of yourself, you either except that you are no longer the center of your own universe or you lose your kids. I never really wanted children myself, but now I have an (almost) 6 year old daughter....and I wouldn't have it any other way Smile
willowmoon
I think love is having someone who you can talk to.. and someone you love to spend time with. a significant other should be your best friend. And kids.. I was the one who said.. I never want kids. But now that I have two.. ages 2 and 1.. I don't know what life would be without them. My life has changed forever.. but I'm not one of those gushy people who say.. I'd give my life for my kids.. bla bla. Now don't get me wrong.. I would. But for you people who don't have kids.. wait until you want them. Because it does change your life forever..
Ziemas
I belive in God Wink But i listen to metal and rock music. Someone told me that I am a satanist... ;D
Jacqueline
madsencarl wrote:
I wanna hold off kids for as long as I can - don't wanna let the little brats ruin my life too early.

Be kind! You were once a brat who ruined someones life Wink

willowmoon wrote:
I think love is having someone who you can talk to.. and someone you love to spend time with. a significant other should be your best friend. And kids.. I was the one who said.. I never want kids. But now that I have two.. ages 2 and 1.. I don't know what life would be without them. My life has changed forever.. but I'm not one of those gushy people who say.. I'd give my life for my kids.. bla bla. Now don't get me wrong.. I would. But for you people who don't have kids.. wait until you want them. Because it does change your life forever..

I want kids...but first...I want to establish my career. As anxious as I am to have a life that's important to someone other than me, I want them to have everything that I didn't have growing up.
Which is mostly why I am happier dating guys who DON'T want kids, then guys who DO. Weird...I know.

I'm one of those sentimentalists who loves everything with word "family" labeled on it.
But mostly...I want kids so I can decorate their rooms!!!
Gah...is it obvious I'm a girl yet?
Vrythramax
Jacqueline wrote:
...I want kids...but first...I want to establish my career. As anxious as I am to have a life that's important to someone other than me, I want them to have everything that I didn't have growing up.
Which is mostly why I am happier dating guys who DON'T want kids, then guys who DO. Weird...I know.

I'm one of those sentimentalists who loves everything with word "family" labeled on it.
But mostly...I want kids so I can decorate their rooms!!!
Gah...is it obvious I'm a girl yet?

@Jacqueline...

I honestly wish you the best of luck, I had already finished school and was in my chosen field when my wife got pregnant....but it was not planned. Please do not misunderstand me, I love my child more than I can describe, and I would not have my life any other way...it is just that things can happen that change your life (like pregnancy). I hope you can blend career and family into one...the benefits are astounding and most certainly worth the trials and tribulations that family life can bring.

...and yes, it's kinda obvious your a woman....I could tell by your nickname....but I have an amazing grasp of the obvious Smile

Take Care and the Best of Luck to you.
keedap
I dont know what people mean when they LOVE ..
According me ..
Its human habbit that when they get used to something they find it difficult to being not used to It..
Te same thing happens .. when u get used to a person ...
Get used to a person being with u always..
and when the perosn is not with u ..
u miss them and feels like u cant live without them ...
and they intrepret as being in love with them ..
DEEP S Smile
parentaladvisory
you'd know when love is real or not, its hard to explain, but you'd just know.
startsomething
Love is willingness to sacrifice everything for the person you love no matter what. Love is forgiveness.
adamfleming10
You know if you love then if you cant stop thinkin bout them, even when you have just left them...
ayham
let us feel it
anne-
I think the only way to see if someone's love is real is by actions....the actions of a person who says he loves you.
But how do you know that YOU love someone? What is the proof of that to urself? Because actions only prove it to others
vinix
An old and fat guy wrote: " the first love comes only from the need of love, and the next one is just a variant of the previous ".
The first time I did read this, I put my mind into a cycle of evolving thoghts. And then because of this I hated and loved the one who said it. Do you want to know why? Just because he made me miss my first love.
vinix
I was quite impressed by the way she carried me through the hallway towards her linens. Such an amazing collection of fellings she gave me. A collection that I will keep for my entire life. The speed that the facts become true, was astonishing. So fast, I felt mixing up dreams and reality, in a cristal bowl with especial attributes, powers. The taste of her lips, took all my senses away. Breathless, but as glad as a kid playing with a brand new toy, we spent all night long knowing each other better. Every modest edge of our bodies was carefully discovered. The definition of an atmosphere surrounding, seemed like a bubble of joy, wich kept us busy untill the sun rise, and remember us of our old life, forcing us to leave the stage where both of us had just performanced a daydream.
iglooxue
you will certainly know if the love is real, if you don't know, then it's not real.
sweetpepsi86
Can you fall in love with more than one person? Or is "true love" or "real love" something that only exists with "the one" person out there for you? Is there even "one person" out there for you?
sush
L - Lake of beer
O - Ocean of whisky
V - Vodka till you drop
E - End of all the stock!
alexxa
hi!

Here is something interesting about love :
"This was love at first sight, love everlasting: a feeling unknown, unhoped for, unexpected--in so far as it could be a matter of conscious awareness; it took entire possession of him, and he understood, with joyous amazement, that this was for life.
* Thomas Mann "

"We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person.
* W. Somerset Maugham "

"Romantic love is an illusion. Most of us discover this truth at the end of a love affair or else when the sweet emotions of love lead us into marriage and then turn down their flames.
* Thomas Moore "
fribee
Real love will come if you notice sense in life.
If you see a goal where to go to.
If you believe in god (not church)
If you are patient.
If you are descent.
If you know how to worship it.
If you will renew it every day.
If you pray for it.

For me I asked myself very often, what do I live for?
Reproducing myself for the purpose of the reproductions
being reproduced on and on?
And at the end of the day?
Anxious of them to be killed in wars, pandemics, catastrophes?
All the work and money whatfore?
Or being neglected when I am old?

I think its still worth it. I think, if you are in love its the most wonderful
thing when you see the copies of both of you running around and
smile.

And when you grow old and the love is still there - if its real -
you can imagine both of you going towards the light together, hand in hand.
Waiting what god has got for you....
Caesar_
i discovered real love... after i broke up with my girlfriend... i've been with her a year and 3 months... and after i broke up with her... it seemed the worst mistake of my life... but it wasn't... it was the smartest desicion... even though i still miss her... our life together would have been very hard... and i don't want her to have a hard life... i want her to be happy... i couldn't make her happy... in the conditions we have been together... so i've let her go...
areacode_777
love...
one time or another some person will have experienced love. Love as a general term. There are people i know who feel unhappy, feeling that noone cares or loves them in this world...but i had a belief...before i myself lost faith in love.

"There are so many secret desires and crushes and some of them could be called love...that the probability is that at least one person in your lifetime will have cared for you. The only sad thing is that you may never realise who it is...or more importantly knowing that someone thought you very dear to them" and hence the unhappy people in the world believing that they are alone. Very Happy
dapallox1
sometimes love works. and you think you'll be together forever. Then the most unexpected thing happens. But i feel everything happens for a reason so.. yeah. Something happened between me and this one girl. But after it was all over, i started dating someone else. And I now look back and see I didnt have anything in common with the first girl, and I have everything in common with the girl i am with now. She is great. But just trust me, bad things happen to make you stronger in the end.
AtcPhoenix
"It is no surprise to me that hardly anyone tells the truth about how they feel. The smart ones keep themselves to themselves for good reason. Why would you want to tell anyone anything that's dear to you? Even when you like them and want nothing more than to be closer than close to them? It's so painful to be next to someone you feel strongly about and know you can't say the things you want to."

* Solipsist
Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your ass off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts."
Caesar_
well... in a great relationship... all you know it's love... you forget about hateing... and you solve things only in a good way... anyway... when you brake up... you are stuck in the middle... and... you can't love... because you are afraid... and you can't hate because it's wrong... well... all it remains is to stay in the middle... forget... and go on...

what do you think a person should do ?
arniingi
I think lot of people confuse love with lust,but for me love is compasionate,its not selfish and you can not put any condition on it.
Most people run away and devorce when problems start to come,
If people are truly in love,then love reveals its true nature when everything is wrong,and love survifes it.
Love is the greatest force in creation and beyond it,because...
God is Love
Love God.
techlab
Love is true and is betwen us every days.We must just open ur eyes to see it tha is past infront of us every day.
skygaia
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Have children!

It's so impressive to me..
I have a son. he is just 30 monts old.
I couldn't forget the day when my son was born and cried at the frist.

And I alos remebered the day he crawl up into my lap and smile at me.
I don't have the other experience above my son is too young.
But I can imagine.. I might feel same to you .

I totally agree with you. I was never willing to die for another until I became a faterh, never even considered it. With no second thought, I would kill or die for my son. If I die for him, I hopefully will take someone with me. ---- It's very impressive..

Thank you.
areacode_777
dapallox1 wrote:
sometimes love works. and you think you'll be together forever. Then the most unexpected thing happens. But i feel everything happens for a reason so.. yeah. Something happened between me and this one girl. But after it was all over, i started dating someone else. And I now look back and see I didnt have anything in common with the first girl, and I have everything in common with the girl i am with now. She is great. But just trust me, bad things happen to make you stronger in the end.

My friend once asked me why dont first loves, for most people work out? I told her its probably because most people don't know who they are.

By finding these people you get to know and understand what you are looking for, in the beginning that person was right for you...but that was only a lesson to teach you for what you are really looking for.

So i agree with dapallox1...realise that every person you meet all contribute to the understanding of yourself and finding that person who truly matches you.

And as some say you havent experienced love until it has cut you down and teared your heart out
skygaia
10 years ago, I was at a hospital to cure my disease for three weeks.
There was an old man, I'm not sure he was alomost 70 years, beside me.

Here is a his story. When he was 60 years old, his wife got a serious disease. He had looked after her for ten years. He had never been away from her. He was really hard to take care of his wife. Fortunately, his wife got well 10 years later.

But unfortunately he found it out to get a serious cancer in him. A doctor gave him a notice of limit life for three months. He called his sons and daughters and asked that if he would died, immedeately let his wife get married a good person. She was 70 years old at that time.

Even she was not beautiful than she was young, but she was still a beautiful woman to him.

I don't know after this story. I got well and back home.
But I think they are very happy somewhere ...
zacky
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Have children!

i believe in love. Actually i believe that all of the those things here in this world are attracted to each

other by love. People will never raised up to billions without a love, this world will never created

without a love and etc.
Tony The Tiger
I am not sure how this got in my queue, but I know she is real if I can figure out what she is.