FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

More Frihost Features

marioc51fri
Surprised Well, I just registered an account with Frihost, sounds ok, I'm about to create and upload a website soon. What I would like to see at Fri-host is more features, nothing specific I think, but some more features like maybe a bit more web space or something.

Also, I hope that fri-host will consider having the free hosting that people can register an account without having to worry about having inactivity issues and have the account closed. But please, don't take this in a bad way, is just my opinion. Very Happy

Thank you for your free hosting and may God bless!

!Who doesn't like free hosting!
Mario Laughing
truespeed
marioc51fri wrote:
Surprised Well, I just registered an account with Frihost, sounds ok, I'm about to create and upload a website soon. What I would like to see at Fri-host is more features, nothing specific I think, but some more features like maybe a bit more web space or something.

Looking at the front page,it is 1500gb now,isn't that enough for most peoples purposes?
marioc51fri wrote:

Also, I hope that fri-host will consider having the free hosting that people can register an account without having to worry about having inactivity issues and have the account closed.

Without post for hosting there would be no frihost,it would not have survived this long,plus with so many ways to post these days,home pc,tablet,mobile,there really is no excuse for inactivity,considering it only takes about 6 reasonable length posts a month to keep your account active.
johans
Posting at forum means you are contributing to frihost. In other word you keep frihost stay more longer by means of posting. Very Happy
the_emissary
truespeed wrote:

Looking at the front page,it is 1500gb now,isn't that enough for most peoples purposes?

Its actually 1500MB which is without getting too technical, around 1.5GB so It may not be enough for everyone, but for free... its good.
rjraaz
Frihost is almost perfect at its features. I have tried lots of free webhost but none of them gives me that much satisfaction as given by frihost.

It has sufficient web space as per my requirement and hosting Admin control is also simple and good.